?How To Reverse Starch Poisoning

InChristAlone

Guys, I ate Chex Mix this morning for breakfast yep the junk food snack, and had multiple orgasms with my husband this afternoon (no vibrator ladies destroys your sensitivity). And that's on 0.5 mg of cypro every night. Why even bother with tapioca starch? Eat tasty food.

My grandmother (German descent) used to make a potato salad with salt, pepper, vinegar and olive oil. I always loved it.
My Romanian friend makes one like your grandmother’s, but adds some soft hard boiled eggs, sweet onion and chopped romaine to it. It is so much better than the mayo laden ones. My German grandmother tossed beaten eggs in the potatoes right when she drained them and they were still piping hot. It kind of scrambled them lightly.

InChristAlone

My grandmother (German descent) used to make a potato salad with salt, pepper, vinegar and olive oil. I always loved it.
My Grandmother also made German potato salad. Very yummy. I usually made it with bacon.

I get good masa harina flour and make polenta in the microwave with plenty of cheese or butter and salt. Delicious.

Grapelander

Soaking grains overnight.
Cooking well. Using lime or ashes in cooking.
Adding fats like butter and coconut oil.
Using herbs that promote digestion (cinnamon, basil, dill, pepper, cardamom and salt).
Balancing the phosphate with calcium (cheese, milk).

aniciete

Same experience. After a couple days of loading up on potatoes seems to cause joint pain, hard flaccid penis, no libido, gut pain and gas. Starches like white rice and masa harina do not cause this problem.

2 days after stopping the potatoes I woke up with morning wood and my libido seems to come back.

dukesbobby777

Same experience. After a couple days of loading up on potatoes seems to cause joint pain, hard flaccid penis, no libido, gut pain and gas. Starches like white rice and masa harina do not cause this problem.

2 days after stopping the potatoes I woke up with morning wood and my libido seems to come back.

What's a 'hard flaccid penis?'

Ahmed ELH

I still haven't figured out a way to reverse the starch poisoning symptoms. Not even activated charcoal can resolve it fully.
Have you tried taking strong anti cholinergic compound before or after eating the starch?

Ahmed ELH

That's a good idea, I think I have by accident without a huge benefit though. Cyproheptadine to the rescue again.

I don't find Cyproheptadine worth it to be honest, I call it the 4 days of hell.

After trying almost all of the drugs in my dad pharmacy. I found out that 1 to 2mg of chlorpheniramine maleate was the real deal when I had similar reactions similars to those you described after eating starches.

Apple

Are you familiar with norman childer's diet ?

View: https://www.facebook.com/536629846349606/posts/in-memoriam-norman-f-childers-who-died-at-age-100-yearscancer-my-experiencedr-no/650113791667877/

xetawaves

do you still have hard flaccid issues?

What does marmalade achieve after a possible heavy PUFA/restaurant meal?
It is a better way of sweetening my tea than straight sugar, and orange peels are a natural anti-inflammatory. The bitter in peels are good for digestion and it has some bacterial killing effects too. I just started making my own marmalade this week, orange and Meyer’s lemon, organic and without pectin or black mold, citric acid….

“Citrus fruit products are recognized to possess antibacterial and antifungal activity“
1705445217663.jpeg

1705445242161.jpeg

Ismail

It is a better way of sweetening my tea than straight sugar, and orange peels are a natural anti-inflammatory. The bitter in peels are good for digestion and it has some bacterial killing effects too. I just started making my own marmalade this week, orange and Meyer’s lemon, organic and without pectin or black mold, citric acid….

“Citrus fruit products are recognized to possess antibacterial and antifungal activity“
View attachment 60479

View attachment 60480
Thank you 🙏

Smelly5

That's a good idea, I think I have by accident without a huge benefit though. Cyproheptadine to the rescue again.
Cypro ameliorates my severe peanut allergy. I would be surprised if it didn't do the same for you with potato starch.
But, surely there is no way to get rid of it 100%, as it takes a long time to digest, as soon as a drug/substance wears off, your body will still be processing the starch.