?How To Reverse Starch Poisoning

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
Hey Fam,

I am that guy who gets severely affected by potatoe starch/tapioca starch, basically any ROOT starch seems to really mess up my body.

The symptoms I get are:
1. Delayed headache/head pressure with terrible fatigue.
2. Extreme muscle weakness
3. Shallow/breathing
4. Low blood pressure
5. Destroyed libido

The MAIN issue here is how long it takes to BOUNCE BACK.

Why on earth does it take my body 3-4 days to fully recover though...

Is there any strategy you could suggest to speed up recovery?

Things I've tried:
1. Raw carrot salad
2. Activated Charcoal
3. TUDCA (Helps the fatigue)

Anyone have any suggestions?

Try some natural soda water. For me personally, it helps a lot digestion, especially when I am eating large amounts of jam. It helps me to get a few bowel movements a day. It feels like it helps clean my colon.
My symptoms on starch are: stuffed nose, very low motivation, boringness, decreased sleep quality.

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
Try some natural soda water. For me personally, it helps a lot digestion, especially when I am eating large amounts of jam. It helps me to get a few bowel movements a day. It feels like it helps clean my colon.
My symptoms on starch are: stuffed nose, very low motivation, boringness, decreased sleep quality.

I wonder if it helps with gallbladder emptying, since carbonated water has been shown to do this. I may give it a try.

You have the best name on this forum btw, just saying ???

I wonder if it helps with gallbladder emptying, since carbonated water has been shown to do this. I may give it a try.

You have the best name on this forum btw, just saying ???
Hahaha thankss

Make sure you buy the water with the most calcium and magnesium content, usually above 300 mg/l and 100 mg/l respectively.

Hey Fam,

I am that guy who gets severely affected by potatoe starch/tapioca starch, basically any ROOT starch seems to really mess up my body.

The symptoms I get are:
1. Delayed headache/head pressure with terrible fatigue.
2. Extreme muscle weakness
3. Shallow/breathing
4. Low blood pressure
5. Destroyed libido

The MAIN issue here is how long it takes to BOUNCE BACK.

Why on earth does it take my body 3-4 days to fully recover though...

Is there any strategy you could suggest to speed up recovery?

Things I've tried:
1. Raw carrot salad
2. Activated Charcoal
3. TUDCA (Helps the fatigue)

Anyone have any suggestions?

Milk Of Magnesia or Cascara, just get it out quickly!

aliml

To reduce the negative effects of starch, use anti-phlegm foods such as chili peppers, ginger, cardamom, garlic, celery, watercress, onions, parsley, lemons, pineapple, etc.

RealNeat

In Turkey there is a dish that counteracts this effect of potatoes, it's essentially a potato salad but different. I think the vinegar/lemon helps with blood sugar and the olive oil with the persorption.

I'm sure it has some resistant starch so your mileage may vary. It's served cold. With plenty of lemon on the side too.

RealNeat

To reduce the negative effects of starch, use anti-phlegm foods such as chili peppers, ginger, cardamom, garlic, celery, watercress, onions, parsley, lemons, pineapple, etc.
As the recipe above suggests

IncK

Milk Of Magnesia or Cascara, just get it out quickly!
Nice tip, how often will u have a cheat day or go to a restaurant, also what time framer do you take the laxative after ...do you have regualr meals or sugary drinks after the laxative.

Nice tip, how often will u have a cheat day or go to a restaurant, also what time framer do you take the laxative after ...do you have regualr meals or sugary drinks after the laxative.

I go to a restaurant once or twice a week, and usually try go to ones with higher quality foods, and order something like shrimp cocktail, steamed clams and baked oysters. On those trips I leave well enough alone, even if I did have a little bread with it, but a pasta or pizza meal, I will have a cup of casacara tea with some organic orange marmalade in it that evening before bed. It has been somewhat of a game changer for me, because I don’t have to be so fussy going out with friends and I don’t have to have my digestion slowing down for days after either.

InChristAlone

The inability to tolerate starchy root veggies indicates very poor microbiome. When you've starved it for so long it's going to need time to balance out again. Most of the world eats starch, it's not supposed to cause disease!

IncK

I go to a restaurant once or twice a week, and usually try go to ones with higher quality foods, and order something like shrimp cocktail, steamed clams and baked oysters. On those trips I leave well enough alone, even if I did have a little bread with it, but a pasta or pizza meal, I will have a cup of casacara tea with some organic orange marmalade in it that evening before bed. It has been somewhat of a game changer for me, because I don’t have to be so fussy going out with friends and I don’t have to have my digestion slowing down for days after either.
thanks so much, yes i agree we need to be able to enjoy a meal at times with friends.

IncK

The inability to tolerate starchy root veggies indicates very poor microbiome. When you've starved it for so long it's going to need time to balance out again. Most of the world eats starch, it's not supposed to cause disease!
right, i can not stay full on fruits and watering liquids..

ursidae

I think the vinegar/lemon helps with blood sugar
Potato solanin can be removed using acetic acid.

S (solanine) + CH 3 COOH (acetic acid) → SH + + CH 3 COO -

As in the above formula, when solanine meets acetic acid in aqueous solution, solanine is bonded to H +, and acetic acid is in a CH 3 COO − state. Solanine combined with H + becomes water soluble and solubilizes in water. As a result, the solanine in the potato is released from the potato and dissolved in water.

Solanine present in potatoes is an alkaloid compound, which meets with acid (CH 3 COOH) to obtain protons (H + ). At this time, acetic acid (CH 3 COOH) is deprived of protons (H + ) and exists in an ionic state. Solanin bound to protons becomes water soluble (solanine not bound to protons is more soluble in organic solvents, not water soluble).

As a result, the solanine immersed in acetic acid is easily soluble in water, is taken out of the potato and extracted with an aqueous solution.

YourUniverse

In Turkey there is a dish that counteracts this effect of potatoes, it's essentially a potato salad but different. I think the vinegar/lemon helps with blood sugar and the olive oil with the persorption.

I'm sure it has some resistant starch so your mileage may vary. It's served cold. With plenty of lemon on the side too.
I gravitate toward vinegar on potatoes. Nice @ursidae .

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals