How To Reverse Leukoplakia In The Mouth?

Ray Peat wrote: "A deficiency of vitamin A can cause leukoplakia in the mouth and on the cervix of the uterus; although this is considered "pre-cancerous," I have found it to be very easily reversible, as I have discussed elsewhere." Src

Does anyone know where he had discussed this issue elsewhere or how to easily reverse it?
or
Does anyone know Ray Peat's protocol for easily reversing leukoplakia, a white patch in the lips of the mouth, which is probably the result of dry lips becoming wet?

Last edited:

Tenacity

I don't remember exactly where he spoke about it (possibly Generative Energy), but he said he himself had pre-cancerous lesions in his mouth, which he reversed with vitamin A, pregnenolone and thyroid.

OP
Mr. God of Cars
I don't remember exactly where he spoke about it (possibly Generative Energy), but he said he himself had pre-cancerous lesions in his mouth, which he reversed with vitamin A, pregnenolone and thyroid.
First of all, I think leukoplakia is maintained by mechanical scratching or stress such as eating and licking it. Secondly, do you know how to cure hypothyroidism or increase T3 levels besides sugar, sodium, protein, light, and saturated fats, and without thyroid drugs as these are not available in my city?

tac a wah

Peat wrote about leukoplakia- vitamin A in the 'BLOCKING TISSUE DESTRUCTION' newsletter

Lilac

I had what my dentist called "calluses" on my tongue from age 20 till recently (35 years +). I credit Dr. Ellie's program with a cure. Today I wonder if the "calluses" might have been called a precancerous condition. Given another dentist, I might have worried even more than I did.

The interesting aspect is that what I thought was a mechanical problem--tooth grinding or some other action, along with a big tongue and small mouth--seems to have been a biome problem. I was also doing the Peat things--nutrition, pregnenolone, sun--during this time, so those improvements may have helped, too.

Check out this thread from the forum:

This Is A Big Piece Of The Health Puzzle

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals