How To Resensitize The Gaba Receptors After A Cold Turkey Of Benzos

TreasureVibe

Hey all so i decided to make a new topic. How would you reverse tolerance to benzos created by a cold turkey?

Would coffee help in upregulating the gaba receptors? Is it massive downregulation that causes the tolerance?

CC @haidut

OP
T

TreasureVibe

Hunch - Muscimol in Amanita Muscaria see @amanitadreamer on youtube
Wouldn't the muscimol just substitute for the benzo? That if you stop taking it you will get withdrawal? Plus the dried mushrooms are very expensive online for a few dosages.

@TreasureVibe did you have long acting Agents ,or accumulating Tranquilizers,or a combination before?even seemingly unrelated type of pharms,which could influence via liver-interaction?Any other lifestylechanges,even minuscle?
What type of fats do you consume,how much,sources?Do you restrict PUFA,if so since when and how severe?

OP
T

TreasureVibe

@TreasureVibe did you have long acting Agents ,or accumulating Tranquilizers,or a combination before?even seemingly unrelated type of pharms,which could influence via liver-interaction?Any other lifestylechanges,even minuscle?
What type of fats do you consume,how much,sources?Do you restrict PUFA,if so since when and how severe?
I eat PUFA and I've been on valium for 5 months. I didn't have any lifestyle changes other than laying in bed all day as before I went out for walks.

I eat PUFA and I've been on valium for 5 months. I didn't have any lifestyle changes other than laying in bed all day as before I went out for walks.

Valium is very very long acting,and builds up while it undergoes transformation to a lot of different Benzodiazepines.Maybe you need to wait for this increase of metabolites.
Mental Issues are associated with aberrant Fatty Acid Profiles of cellular membranes.Can you say what type of Fats,how much you eat in a day.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

Valium is very very long acting,and builds up while it undergoes transformation to a lot of different Benzodiazepines.Maybe you need to wait for this increase of metabolites.
Mental Issues are associated with aberrant Fatty Acid Profiles of cellular membranes.Can you say what type of Fats,how much you eat in a day.
Poly unsaturated fats is what I eat everyday.

It's clearly an issue with the receptors because I have been taking more valium in the morning and I had unrest this morning.

Anders86

Collagen(Glycine), Niacinamide, Magnesium, Sugars and Caffeine among others. Coffee is rich and niacin, caffeine and magnesium.