How To Resensitize The Gaba Receptors After A Cold Turkey Of Benzos

TreasureVibe

Hey all so i decided to make a new topic. How would you reverse tolerance to benzos created by a cold turkey?

Would coffee help in upregulating the gaba receptors? Is it massive downregulation that causes the tolerance?

CC @haidut

TreasureVibe

Hunch - Muscimol in Amanita Muscaria see @amanitadreamer on youtube
Wouldn't the muscimol just substitute for the benzo? That if you stop taking it you will get withdrawal? Plus the dried mushrooms are very expensive online for a few dosages.

@TreasureVibe did you have long acting Agents ,or accumulating Tranquilizers,or a combination before?even seemingly unrelated type of pharms,which could influence via liver-interaction?Any other lifestylechanges,even minuscle?
What type of fats do you consume,how much,sources?Do you restrict PUFA,if so since when and how severe?

TreasureVibe

@TreasureVibe did you have long acting Agents ,or accumulating Tranquilizers,or a combination before?even seemingly unrelated type of pharms,which could influence via liver-interaction?Any other lifestylechanges,even minuscle?
What type of fats do you consume,how much,sources?Do you restrict PUFA,if so since when and how severe?
I eat PUFA and I've been on valium for 5 months. I didn't have any lifestyle changes other than laying in bed all day as before I went out for walks.

I eat PUFA and I've been on valium for 5 months. I didn't have any lifestyle changes other than laying in bed all day as before I went out for walks.

Valium is very very long acting,and builds up while it undergoes transformation to a lot of different Benzodiazepines.Maybe you need to wait for this increase of metabolites.
Mental Issues are associated with aberrant Fatty Acid Profiles of cellular membranes.Can you say what type of Fats,how much you eat in a day.

TreasureVibe

Valium is very very long acting,and builds up while it undergoes transformation to a lot of different Benzodiazepines.Maybe you need to wait for this increase of metabolites.
Mental Issues are associated with aberrant Fatty Acid Profiles of cellular membranes.Can you say what type of Fats,how much you eat in a day.
Poly unsaturated fats is what I eat everyday.

It's clearly an issue with the receptors because I have been taking more valium in the morning and I had unrest this morning.

Anders86

Collagen(Glycine), Niacinamide, Magnesium, Sugars and Caffeine among others. Coffee is rich and niacin, caffeine and magnesium.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J Gaba Ask For Help or Advice 1
Hgreen56 Does Gaba decrease metabolic rate? Diet 0
BigYellowLemon Salt Enhances/potentiates GABA Scientific Studies 5
Light Potato Juice Exerts An Anticonvulsant Effect In Mice Through Binding To GABA Rec Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Ray Peat Potato Protein 1
metabolizm "The GABA System, Defences, And Tissue Renewal" Health 15
Frankdee20 Thoughts On Gabapentin To Raise GABA Ask For Help or Advice 10
Moshi Pregnenolone And The GABA Paradox Thyroid and Hormones 15
Frankdee20 Question About Oral GABA Ask For Help or Advice 9
A Fascinating Study On Nicotine & GABA Scientific Studies 10
Inaut Anxiety, Sleep, GABA, Serotonin & Why We Don't Want Too Much Serotonin - Georgi Dinkov Interviews 6
Nicolas Noyola Melatonin And GABA Scientific Studies 2
L Need Help Increasing GABA Mental Issues 60
Cirion Best Tips For Getting Restful Sleep / (increasing GABA?) Mind, Sleep, Stress 58
N Low Seratonin/(nor)epinephrine/GABA, High Dopamine Blood Work, Labs 13
N Low Seratonin/(nor)epinephrine/GABA, High Dopamine Blood Work, Labs 0
ddjd Nitric Oxide Increases GABA Availability In The Brain Ask For Help or Advice 3
ImprovingDaily List Of Supplements, Herbs, Foods, Etc. That Raise GABA-A Mental Issues 19
H The Anti-aging Protein Klotho Induced By Gaba Scientific Studies 19
ImprovingDaily Alternative To Caffeine? Dopamine Agonist Without GABA Antagonism/NMDA Agonism? Metabolism 51
SOMO GABA Rice? Anyone Tried It? Diet, Recipes 10
griesburner GABA As A Supplement? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 36
haidut GABA And Glycine Have The Same Effects In The CNS Scientific Studies 15
biggirlkisss Gaba Increasing Drugs Aka Valium (diazepam) Ask For Help or Advice 11
haidut Intrusive / Unwanted Thoughts Due To Low GABA Signalling Scientific Studies 45
AretnaP How DOES One Drink Coffee Without Having It Mess With GABA/glutamate Caffeine 18
P Evidence For A GABAergic System In Rodent And Human Testis: Local GABA Production And GABA Receptors Articles & Scientific Studies 3
R GABA Suggestions Ask For Help or Advice 0
bruschi11 Post Finasteride/ High Cortisol/ Low Gaba Male Issues 25
N Addressing Deficiency Of GABA, Pregnenolone, Hgh, Testosterone Ask For Help or Advice 2
whodathunkit Gut Bacteria Eats GABA Digestion, Gut Flora 0
P Creatine Treatment Promotes Differentiation Of GABA-ergic Neuronal Precursors In Cultured Fetal Rat Articles & Scientific Studies 1
Dan Wich KMUD: 4-15-16 Mitochondria, GABA, Herbs, And More KMUD Radio-The Herb Doctors 5
haidut Brain Levels Of Gaba Predict Tactile Learning Ability Mind, Sleep, Stress 24
haidut Functional GABA Deficiency May Be Cause Of Autism Scientific Studies 41
Makrosky Do you guys think Taurine and Glycine use can cause GABA receptors downregulation? Taurine 13
Bodhi GABA Supplements 4
E GABA High In Alzheimer ? Alzheimer's 10
P Yoga Asana sessions increase brain GABA levels Articles & Scientific Studies 0
J Caffeine Inhibits GABA Scientific Studies 6
P Potato (Solanum Tuberosum) Juice Exerts An Anticonvulsant Effect In Mice Through Binding To GABA Rec Scientific Studies 1
D Picamilon - GABA Enabler? Supplements 4
D GABA Supplements - Real Or Not ? Supplements 6
K GABA Supplements 0
Lokzo It’s MORe Exciting Than Mu: Crosstalk Between Mu Opioid Receptors And Glutamatergic Transmission Scientific Studies 0
Pina Telmisartan/ARBs Vitamin D Receptors Heart, Heart Rate, Blood Pressure 0
Amazigh The Serotonin Receptors: Comparing The Binding Affinity Of 5 Psychedelics Scientific Studies 1
M Does "improving" Serotonin Receptors Help Or Hinder Serotonin Sensitivity? Ask For Help or Advice 5
Hans How To Boost Dopamine Receptors Articles & Scientific Studies 17
Lokzo Peripheral Regulation Of Sex Hormone Receptors Scientific Studies 0
haidut Asthma Is Driven By Endotoxin And Its Receptors (TLR4, TLR5) Scientific Studies 4