How To Reduce Damage From Mandatory Covid-19 Vaccination?

Logan-

Suppose the vaccination against Covid-19 became mandatory in different parts of the world. That there’s no way out for some people. In that case, what would be some of the things those people can do to reduce/prevent the damage as much as possible?

Strong anti-inflammatories would be good to take, before and after, but the adjuvant will stay in the body; are there anythings that can be done to get the adjuvant out of the body as much, as fast, and as safely as possible? What else?

This thread doesn’t have to be only about a possible mandatory Covid-19 vaccination scenario; there have been many people around the world that are forced to be vaccinated, like people working in some private and public sectors, college admissions, other institutions etc.

I intend this thread to be strictly about the technical aspect of ways to reduce/prevent damages from vaccines. If you want to discuss other aspects of mandatory vaccination, it would be better to start a different thread on that. Let’s keep it on topic.

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

Suppose the vaccination against Covid-19 became mandatory in different parts of the world. That there’s no way out for some people. In that case, what would be some of the things those people can do to reduce/prevent the damage as much as possible?

Strong anti-inflammatories would be good to take, before and after, but the adjuvant will stay in the body; are there anythings that can be done to get the adjuvant out of the body as much, as fast, and as safely as possible? What else?

This thread doesn’t have to be only about a possible mandatory Covid-19 vaccination scenario; there have been many people around the world that are forced to be vaccinated, like people working in some private and public sectors, college admissions, other institutions etc.

I intend this thread to be strictly about the technical aspect of ways to reduce/prevent damages from vaccinations. If you want to discuss other aspects of vaccinations, it would be better to start a different thread on that. Let’s keep it on topic.

Again, the best way is to simply not take it.

The examples you give in the bolded paragraph aren't really "forced," they basically agree to it. Did they not think of getting certification of taking some vaccines without actually taking them?

Haidut and others have already talked a fair amount about reducing harm from vaccinations, using things like aspirin, niacinamide, right before and/or after a shot.

Helen Saul Case recommends Vitamin C- Don't Vaccinate without Vitamin C

These should help regardless, but this new vaccine could be more dangerous or sinister than previous ones.

mrchibbs

Again, the best way is to simply not take it.

The examples you give in the bolded paragraph aren't really "forced," they basically agree to it. Did they not think of getting certification of taking some vaccines without actually taking them?

Haidut and others have already talked a fair amount about reducing harm from vaccinations, using things like aspirin, niacinamide, right before and/or after a shot.

Helen Saul Case recommends Vitamin C- Don't Vaccinate without Vitamin C

These should help regardless, but this new vaccine could be more dangerous or sinister than previous ones.

I will definitely participate in the mass protests once they announce mandatory vaccine in my neck of the woods.

If I was absolutely forced to take it, gun to my head, I would use lots of progesterone/DHEA, thyroid, aspirin, good nutrition etc, basically everything in the days leading up to the vaccine, and afterwards. It's about controlling the inevitable inflammatory response and the damage it causes.

mrchibbs

If it were me, I would still refuse, as I believe that would at least be a quicker and more painless death. I get that others may not feel that way.

Yeah I can see that, a bullet in the head is not a very troublesome death. But I think we have to trust in the body's ability to be resilient and adapt to these types of stressors. It would need a lot of support, but I think it could be possible to minimize the effects.

Jem Oz

The CEO of Qantas said yesterday that vaccination will be mandatory from next year if you want to travel overseas, and that he's confident other airlines are on same page:

Qantas boss Alan Joyce reveals the strict rules Aussies may have to follow to travel abroad | Daily Mail Online

To the people saying they'll refuse to get the jab: do you plan on never traveling overseas again?

We really do need to start thinking about vaccine mitigation, rather than going: I'll die before I take it. The only other hope is that a lucrative and savvy black market springs up and that there's some way to fudge this fancy new 'digital vaccination passport' that's coming our way like a hand grenade.

mrchibbs

The CEO of Qantas said yesterday that vaccination will be mandatory from next year if you want to travel overseas, and that he's confident other airlines are on same page:

Qantas boss Alan Joyce reveals the strict rules Aussies may have to follow to travel abroad | Daily Mail Online

To the people saying they'll refuse to get the jab: do you plan on never traveling overseas again?

We really do need to start thinking about vaccine mitigation, rather than going: I'll die before I take it. The only other hope is that a lucrative and savvy black market springs up and that there's some way to fudge this fancy new 'digital vaccination passport' that's coming our way like a hand grenade.

Well hopefully the people will rise up and this plan will collapse. In places like Denmark they are opposing the mandatory vaccines. As usual we need to fight these plans. The vaccine mitigation stuff is last resource.

Jem Oz

I'm pessimistic about protests working, but optimistic about the body's ability to heal and cope with stressors, so I'm trying not to panic. Sadly, in Australia I think most people will be willingly lining up for their double jabs. Those digital passports will be waved around like badges of honour.

mrchibbs

I'm pessimistic about protests working, but optimistic about the body's ability to heal and cope with stressors, so I'm trying not to panic. Sadly, in Australia I think most people will be willingly lining up for their double jabs. Those digital passports will be waved around like badges of honour.

Yeah I know, people are sheeps.

But so far, there's been instances of successful protests in a few countries, we can have some hope.

tankasnowgod

What do you mean "again?"

I already stated, I am NEVER taking it. Under any circumstances. Don't see how that would prohibit me from travelling overseas, even using Quantas should I choose that. Getting certified without taking the vaccine might be an option.

Inaut

Find a shady doctor that will take your money... It will work until they start verifying vaccination using luciferase... I’ll take the bullet though. Live free and die hard

Jem Oz

I'm all for defiance and principle, but I think the people saying 'i'll never take it' are somewhat deluded. This year has shown me just how powerful government and big corporations truly are. When the vaccine is rolled out, there will be a long and expanding list of things you won't be able to do without it: visit loved ones in hospital, get a job at ANY kind of formalised workplace, visit public institutions, travel etc etc etc.

It reminds me of the people who come on this forum and shout about EMF, how it's toxic beyond belief and will destroy us all, but then they don't change ANYTHING about their own life besides moving their bed a foot from the wall and wearing a shungite necklace. If they really believed what they were saying, they'd sell everything and live in the woods, free of modern technology.

mrchibbs

I'm all for defiance and principle, but I think the people saying 'i'll never take it' are somewhat deluded. This year has shown me just how powerful government and big corporations truly are. When the vaccine is rolled out, there will be a long and expanding list of things you won't be able to do without it: visit loved ones in hospital, get a job at ANY kind of formalised workplace, visit public institutions, travel etc etc etc.

It reminds me of the people who come on this forum and shout about EMF, how it's toxic beyond belief and will destroy us all, but then they don't change ANYTHING about their own life besides moving their bed a foot from the wall and wearing a shungite necklace. If they really believed what they were saying, they'd sell everything and live in the woods, free of modern technology.

Not sure I agree with your take on things. I think we have to do what we can. And fighting against mandatory vaccines is doable. I've personally done much to limit my EMF exposure and feel a lot better. I want to live in society, but I believe we have to be vocal about what we disagree with fundamentally speaking.

Jem Oz

Not sure I agree with your take on things. I think we have to do what we can. And fighting against mandatory vaccines is doable. I've personally done much to limit my EMF exposure and feel a lot better. I want to live in society, but I believe we have to be vocal about what we disagree with fundamentally speaking.
No I completely agree. We do what we can. Every little bit helps. I do a bunch of little things to try and offset EMF and I'm sure it helps. I'm all for that. That's why I think we have to be realistic and come up with a vaccine mitigation protocol. I've learnt in my own life that doing lots of small and good gestures is the truest way to lasting health and pragmatic optimism.

I'm trying to convey that "I'll take a bullet to the head before getting the jab" ISN'T helpful, because it's not true. You won't. And nor will you just be able to defiantly swan onto a plane in 2021 without having been jabbed, nonchalantly telling the flight crew to go to hell. It's naive, fanciful posturing.

Inaut

No I completely agree. We do what we can. Every little bit helps. I do a bunch of little things to try and offset EMF and I'm sure it helps. I'm all for that. That's why I think we have to be realistic and come up with a vaccine mitigation protocol. I've learnt in my own life that doing lots of small and good gestures is the truest way to lasting health and pragmatic optimism.

I'm trying to convey that "I'll take a bullet to the head before getting the jab" ISN'T helpful, because it's not true. You won't. And nor will you just be able to defiantly swan onto a plane in 2021 without having been jabbed, nonchalantly telling the flight crew to go to hell. It's naive, fanciful posturing.

I don’t have children so I can and will decide what’s best for me and me alone. I have faith in God so I’m not fearful of what may come. I will do what I can to avoid it for as long as possible if it becomes mandatory that’s for certain.

We all make decisions. You do you, I’ll do me. You also don’t know anybody on this forum from an avatar so i don’t think you can really say it’s posturing or naive mate.

tankasnowgod

Well, you've already decided that you will surrender before any law (colorful or otherwise) even comes on the books. I not only stated on several occasions that I will never take it, I also suggested that I would be open to getting certification that I took it without actually taking it. I mentioned things like SCNs and the book series "The Paper Trip." I also suggested living in the wild, or using alternative currencies like "Ithaca Hours." So, that's three options off the top of my head to get around that "list of restrictions."

I've also pointed out that there is a class of people that have experienced many of the restrictions that you have suggested already....... Ex Convicts. People who have been to prison are some of the biggest in the "Freedom Movement," maybe because they figured things out from necessity. If anything, this experience over the past few months has made me more likely to do processes like Secured Party/Creditor, or the State Citizen Passport and others. The seeming "risk" of those procedures has been lowered dramatically, at least for me.

That's why I think we have to be realistic and come up with a vaccine mitigation protocol.

Why do you think a certification without an actual vaccination is unrealistic?

tankasnowgod

Here's a statement from Boris and quote from Ray Peat, about how there might not be much chance in mitigating the damage from this one-

Because it's toxic. The vaccine will make you produce those spikes you see around retroviruses. The spikes are responsible for deactivating a part of our immune system and creating an entryway for the pathogen. Making your own cells create these is a truly demented concept.

RP: "The problem is that our bodies can copy foreign RNA and DNA and incorporate the copies into our chromosomes. If they are genes for viral proteins, it’s possible that during a future stress, those foreign genes could be expressed throughout our body, creating overwhelming amounts of those toxic proteins. The copies could be inserted into sperm cells and eggs as well as body cells, forming part of future generations. No sane person would consider doing it, if they understood how our cells respond to alien nucleic acids."

opson123

Here's a statement from Boris and quote from Ray Peat, about how there might not be much chance in mitigating the damage from this one-
Yikes. Good thing I'm not really interested in going abroad as I'll also be passing these rushed out toxic vaccines. It's really sad that people are happy to take these, it's like eating candy to them.