How to recover quickly from masturbation?

Razvan

You need to lower prolactin as soon as possible. That will make you recover from it since dopamine will get higher and maybe estrogen lower. Tobacco,high dose vitamin E and vitamin D with calcium taken together are the best options. Zinc could be also an option.

Callmestar

Sorry, maybe this is a newbie Peat question from me, but what do you mean by recover? Do you mean how to quickly regain sexual drive/dopamine shortly after masturbation or do you mean how to recover from some sort of long term regular masturbation/addiction?

OP
A

Ascending

Sorry, maybe this is a newbie Peat question from me, but what do you mean by recover? Do you mean how to quickly regain sexual drive/dopamine shortly after masturbation or do you mean how to recover from some sort of long term regular masturbation/addiction?
how to quickly regain dopamine, sex drive is'nt a problem for me

OP
A

Ascending

You need to lower prolactin as soon as possible. That will make you recover from it since dopamine will get higher and maybe estrogen lower. Tobacco,high dose vitamin E and vitamin D with calcium taken together are the best options. Zinc could be also an option.
thanks i'll increase my milk intake and sunbathe longer

Herbie

I recently read a book written in 1903 by a philosopher, he stated that the most masculine young men are the most likely to get addicted to masturbation. Food for thought.

OP
A

Ascending

I recently read a book written in 1903 by a philosopher, he stated that the most masculine young men are the most likely to get addicted to masturbation. Food for thought.
Excessive masturbation is bad but yes It does make sense as masculine men have higher testosterone levels and thus a greater sex drive, still its a bad habit and a waste of time for me

OP
A

Ascending

By recover I mean a way to jump start my production of dopamine, as after large releases of dopamine the dopamine baseline decreases for a while

Explorer

Which symptoms do you have listed about the post-orgasmic illness syndrome?

Many people including your peers/friends/etc. probably never had any of those symptoms thus why they always seem to be in same normal functional state not constantly shifting which is what those with POIS experience

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals