How To Raise Cholesterol For Anabolism Without Eating Eggs?

Title says it all. I dont get on well with eggs but want to raise my cholesterol for good male hormone synthesis.

HumanLife

Title says it all. I dont get on well with eggs but want to raise my cholesterol for good male hormone synthesis.

How do you take your eggs? Do you fry them? I did periods were I used to take plenty of eggs fried with butter but they used to constipate me. I got to boiling them a bit instead and they became more tolerable. Be sure to take them with some fiber.

Organ meats like Liver are good but they have to be fresh and at least not medicated. I know Ray Peat said that the liver of the cow is strong as a way to detox from bad foods along with its rumen but the disgusting taste of a liver from a conventionally fed and medicated cow is too unbearable for me to eat. Ask your butcher if they have any fresh liver. Fresh rabbit livers are incredibly nutritious as well as delicious, especially cooked in garlic and butter - you will never want your tongue to touch a conventional cow liver again. The reason why it tastes so good is because of the glycogen stored in it giving it that bit of a sweet taste, which the liver would be devoid of if frozen for a period of time.

lampofred

Vitamin D raises cholesterol.

Jennifer

I raised my cholesterol (was down to 122) with sugar from fruit and raw honey, by reducing my previously high fiber intake since fiber can lower cholesterol, and by raising my vitamin D level (was down to 12).

OP
C
Do you supplement to raise D? Ive been getting a lot of sun lately but was tested back in Jan and was 22.

Jennifer

I do since I live in the north.

mrchibbs

Shellfish. Shrimps has loads of cholesterol for example.
Eat it several times a week if you like it.

Peater Piper

Soluble fiber lowers cholesterol through bile excretion, which causes new bile to be synthesized from cholesterol, so limiting fiber should help.

Raw egg yolks?

mimmo123

eat tons of sugar meaning fruit,honey,fruit juice, white table sugar, fructose powder
all of it will increase cholesterol go over 500 grams per day
and food obviously better then refined sugar

Hans

Forum Supporter
Brain is an incredible source of cholesterol. Sheep brain is probably safest. Just 100g of lamb brains contain 2g of cholesterol and 100g of beef brains contain 3g of cholesterol.