How To Protect Yourself Against The Damages Of EMF/wifi With Foods And Supplements

Hans

Forum Supporter
What's up, everyone!

As most of you know, EMF is a real big issue these days and it's only getting worse. According to Mercola, EMF has increased a billion billion in the last 100 years (he has his resources) which is just nuts. Luckily there is more and more research coming out on how we can protect ourselves against the damages thereof.

Here's an article I just wrote about it: The top 6 ways to protect yourself against the damages of EMF with these foods and supplements

Mauritio

Great article . I would have loved to read more about the stuff you can do to lower emf damage besides metabolism .
Like some claim silver clothes help , there's stuff you can put in your socket that's supposed to help (stetzer units I think ) ,is that all wooowoo alu hat type of stuff or is there some truth to it?
Maybe you could do an article on that in the future.

Gone Peating

This will be super important now that 5g is here.

We need more research into ways to protect from emf

best way is to just manually disable the wireless transmitters on any devices. stay 20 ft from away from the router. IME this pretty much reduced my EMF exposure to 0, or at least reduced the health implications. Most routers also let you control the transmitter. I disabled the 5G transmitter for my router.

gaze

the water from boiled kale/spinach/chard is a game changer in a high emf room. I’m currently stuck in an apetment with 10+ wifi’s showing up on the wifi options, and the magnesium calms me down instantly

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Great article . I would have loved to read more about the stuff you can do to lower emf damage besides metabolism .
Like some claim silver clothes help , there's stuff you can put in your socket that's supposed to help (stetzer units I think ) ,is that all wooowoo alu hat type of stuff or is there some truth to it?
Maybe you could do an article on that in the future.
Thanks, man. I don't think silver clothing, in general, is protective. It needs to be a specific material, but there is certain clothing companies that are creating clothes that block EMF. There is still some debate on whether it's helpful or not, but I do think blocking the direct effect of EMF can be protective.
When it comes to dirty electricity, shutting down your power at the main breaker is probably best, else, have everything unplugged in the room and have all the switches turned off. Also, if the wiring in the house isn't good, dirty electricity is still an issue all over and you either need to move or have it fixed if possible. I'll definitely do another article on effective methods to protect yourself against EMF and dirty electricity.
Good article. Just ran into camu camu as protective:
Myrciaria dubia "camu camu" flour as a magnetoprotector in male mouse infertility.
We found that the MF caused a significant (P < 0.05) decrease in sperm quality, whereas the groups supplied with Myrciaria dubia flour (50 and 75 mg/kg of body mass) in ELF-MF exposure showed a significant recovery.
Thanks, man and thanks for the link.

BTW, if anyone knows of additional research about supplements or foods that are protective against EMF, please share them in this thread.
best way is to just manually disable the wireless transmitters on any devices. stay 20 ft from away from the router. IME this pretty much reduced my EMF exposure to 0, or at least reduced the health implications. Most routers also let you control the transmitter. I disabled the 5G transmitter for my router.
Thanks for sharing.
Is 4G safer than WiFi?
Your modem receives both 4G and 5G, but you can disable the 5G transmitter in your modem as mentioned by Nicolas above.
the water from boiled kale/spinach/chard is a game changer in a high emf room. I’m currently stuck in an apetment with 10+ wifi’s showing up on the wifi options, and the magnesium calms me down instantly
There is something different (magical) about kale/spinach/chard broths compared to regular magnesium supplementation. Just one cup of this broth knocks me out and I feel I have to take a nap or else I can't focus on anything. Potent stuff.

magnesiumania

Dopamine. Remember tyrosine has a benzene ring that absorbs UV~A light. I would stay as much away from the non native EMFs as possible and spend more time in natural EMF

Mauritio

Last edited:

magnesiumania

Could be why i love taurine. Also the support it gives to cytochrome 1 which tend to crash in nnEMF environments.

im really not computer literate. How do i disable the 5g and wifi?
If you disable wifi you'll have to rely entirely on the wired connection, just throwing that out there. so you will always need a cable for your computer. I think this is a small price to pay though for better health, since most people are just stationary around the house anyways and really only need a wired connection.
To disable the WiFi or the various transmitters:
on the side of your router there should be a number that looks like 192.168.x.xxx. It should say "IP Address: 192.168.x.xxx" where x are different numbers.

it should also have a username and login. usually the username is 'admin'. on the search bar of a search engine type in the IP Address, and you'll be brought to your Internet Service Provider's website for the router. type in the username and password. From there, there should be various menus for controlling settings.

I can't really direct you more specifically from there since each website is ISP and router-specific, but look for keywords like 'radio' or 'transmitter' or 'wireless' obviously, and there should be a dropdown menu somewhere that lets you disable either the 5g transmitter and 2.4GHz transmitter if you wish.

I also disabled the wireless transmitter on my computer by putting it on airplane mode, or alternatively you can uninstall the driver software for the wireless transmitter.
I would emphasize disabling the wireless transmitter on your computer, since most people are typically closer to their computer than their router. Idk if there will still be EMF if the WiFi is disabled but transmitter is still on.

hi @Nicolas Noyola

yes im using a wired desktop computer. Im old school when it comes to computer. I do have smartphone but i dont like using it.

I checked the modem there is a 5g icon but if i press it did not turn off. It just blinks.

Thank you by the way.

Also in my experience even larger computer monitors emit EMF. laptop screens seemed fine.
hi @Nicolas Noyola

yes im using a wired desktop computer. Im old school when it comes to computer. I do have smartphone but i dont like using it.

I checked the modem there is a 5g icon but if i press it did not turn off. It just blinks.

Thank you by the way.
its not on the modem physically, you have manually go on the internet and turn it off through the website i described, in the manner i described. alternatively you might just be able to call your ISP and tell them to turn it off for you

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I added uncoupling to the list as #7 in the article, so be sure to check that out. Uncoupling is amazing.