How To Process Pig Thyroid To Get NDT?

vulture

Hi

Let's hypothetically say I manage to find a pig's thyroid, what shall I do to obtain a easy to use NDT supplement?

AFAIK pig shall be frozen before eating to ensure killing a parasite, would that be OK before dehydrating the thyroid?
Would an electrical oven at low temp work in order to desiccate it after cutting it in fine layers?

Thanks for your ideas for my imagination exercise.

wild-bee

I finely sliced and dehydrated 30 pig thyroids in my food dehydrator at 35c over approximately 24 hours, then whizzed them into a powder with a magic bullet. whether the hormones stayed in tact remains to be seen, I'm using 100mg (1.5 grains??) every other day. no effects so far.

yes I actually did this for real, arrest me o_O

make sure you get thyroids (tiny dark red things), not thymus aka sweetmeats

OP
vulture

vulture

Please keep me updated on your experiment with those tissues

Waynish

Hi

Let's hypothetically say I manage to find a pig's thyroid, what shall I do to obtain a easy to use NDT supplement?

AFAIK pig shall be frozen before eating to ensure killing a parasite, would that be OK before dehydrating the thyroid?
Would an electrical oven at low temp work in order to desiccate it after cutting it in fine layers?

Thanks for your ideas for my imagination exercise.

Good question & I think it would be useful to list some top books on biochemical processing. For example, the 10 top supplements, and what are their most popular manufacturing & extraction methods.

Dennis

Well, I would think, thinly slicing it and then drying with an hair blower without the heat turned on should work.
Side note: can anyone tell me how to get hold of some th___d ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals