How To Prevent Blood Clotting

Motif

I know some people that died from blood clots. How can this be prevented ? What causes this ?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I know some people that died from blood clots. How can this be prevented ? What causes this ?
Sometimes a heart condition called A-fib can contribute. When a person isn't able to move normally and venous circulation is interfered with clots can develop. Taking birth control pills while smoking is another situation that can lead to clots. I'm sure there are other things too.
We need to be able to clot appropriately but when a clot forms, breaks loose and travels in the blood stream to a new location it can cause serious problems especially if it winds up in a vital organ such the heart, lungs or brain. People tend to clot inappropriately with age. That's why you see a lot of older folks with red patches on their skin-they are usually on prescription blood thinners.
Aspirin and vitamin E are 2 Peaty things that thin the blood but it's important for a person to do their research if they have health problems or take medication to make sure there are no issues with taking these substances.
I hope you get more responses. I'm sure we have members that are more knowledgeable on this topic than me.

fradon

you may try eating foods that are high in salycylates if you can tolerate them. most fruits and vegetables have them to some degree but some more than others and they will keep you blood thin the same way aspirin does.

tomatoes could be a good way to proevent blood clots. there is a company in GERMANY making a anti coagulation med from the jelly like substance in tomatoes. the substance is all natural and said to work better than warfarin in preventing blood clots.

so a diet high in raw tomatoes could do it.

also keep moving, being sedentary increases the chances for blood clots, and even flying on a plane for a long time can do it. its get to get up and move around to keep the blood flowing.

OP
M

Motif

Thanks guys.

So tomatoes and salicylates.
I have histamine and salicylates intolerance Damn.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals