How To Prevent Arterial Hardening Or Loss Of Vasoreactivity From Weight Lifting?

Ron J

Cardio is a suggestion, but is there anything else that can be taken to prevent, or even improve your arterial health?

paymanz

I'm not sure how intense workout they did for that study,but with a intense weight lifting that includes negative phase you can expect these bad side effects too. Because it cause hypoxya,hypoglycemia, lactic acid and nitric oxide production, cortisol...

You also damage your connective tissue with essentric workout.

OP
R

Ron J

I'm not sure how intense workout they did for that study,but with a intense weight lifting that includes negative phase you can expect these bad side effects too. Because it cause hypoxya,hypoglycemia, lactic acid and nitric oxide production, cortisol...

You also damage your connective tissue with essentric workout.
Aside from an ideal diet/lifestyle that lessens lactic acid, NO, cortisol etc. is there anything that can enhance arterial vasoreactivity?

paymanz

Aside from an ideal diet/lifestyle that lessens lactic acid, NO, cortisol etc. is there anything that can enhance arterial vasoreactivity?
I don't know any,diet and lifestyle is all.

Maybe red light.

I think you looking for dietary supplement? Then baking soda, creatine,taurine.however except for baking soda others are in diet category.

Best is to avoid essntric workout, and if possible avoid intens exercise in general.

Increase resting time between sets shown to improve muscle gain and for sure reduces stress.

OP
R

Ron J

I don't know any,diet and lifestyle is all.

Maybe red light.

I think you looking for dietary supplement? Then baking soda, creatine,taurine.however except for baking soda others are in diet category.

Best is to avoid essntric workout, and if possible avoid intens exercise in general.

Increase resting time between sets shown to improve muscle gain and for sure reduces stress.
Thank you for the advice.
I take creatine(3g) and 900mg of taurine. I probably wont take baking soda. What info do you have on red light's effect on arterial vasoreactivity?

paymanz

Thank you for the advice.
I take creatine(3g) and 900mg of taurine. I probably wont take baking soda. What info do you have on red light's effect on arterial vasoreactivity?
I mentioned red light as general ati inflammatory , recovery aid.

Any reason to not take baking soda?you have tried it with bad results before?

OP
R

Ron J

I mentioned red light as general ati inflammatory , recovery aid.

Any reason to not take baking soda?you have tried it with bad results before?
I'm not sure if it'll diminish the strength of stomach acid for proper digestion. I already take a considerable amount of salt, and too much may cause the same issue.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals