How To Peatarian Wash The Hair?

Djukami

@Djukami I personally would always first try to experiment with different foods and combination of foods before looking into supplements. All nutrients act in sinergy and bioavailabiloty and purity are always a concern with supplements. In speciffic situation isolated nutrients can be very usefull but it requires knowledge and proper diagnosis.

At the end I am surely not a someone who can give you advice regarding supplements. You can try but as you said better first to spend some time learning about basic biology while you experiment with foods.
I completely agree with you. But, for instance, to get good liver every week is very hard. Sometimes, in the place where I buy it (the only good source I know were I live), it doesn't arrive because it didn't pass the safe requisites in the slaughterhouse. And forget about oysters...

It feels like with foods, things never change. I really want to stop having cold hands and feet and all the hypothyroid symptoms.

However, I really had a bad experience after supplementing myself. I did some damage to myself that I feel I will never be able to change it, at least alone. Basically, after supplementing myself, and I don't know what was the real cause... multi vitamins, minerals? I think it was probably minerals and my guess would be probably potassium or magnesium - most likely magnesium...?, I have now Raynaud's disease.
I can't even cross my legs as I used to... They immediately start becoming purple. It's horrible. Everything I touch, I just see my hand becoming white and literally see my blood slowly covering the area. Whilst before, it would just cover in milliseconds.
Again, I think it was the magnesium (glycinate), because I was already testing it before and I would wake up marked by the pillow on the next day. But I ignored those symptoms... Then I took the recommended dose written by Pure Encapsulations and that's when I got scared after realizing something was wrong.

nikolabeacon

I completely agree with you. But, for instance, to get good liver every week is very hard. Sometimes, in the place where I buy it (the only good source I know were I live), it doesn't arrive because it didn't pass the safe requisites in the slaughterhouse. And forget about oysters...

It feels like with foods, things never change. I really want to stop having cold hands and feet and all the hypothyroid symptoms.

However, I really had a bad experience after supplementing myself. I did some damage to myself that I feel I will never be able to change it, at least alone. Basically, after supplementing myself, and I don't know what was the real cause... multi vitamins, minerals? I think it was probably minerals and my guess would be probably potassium or magnesium - most likely magnesium...?, I have now Raynaud's disease.
I can't even cross my legs as I used to... They immediately start becoming purple. It's horrible. Everything I touch, I just see my hand becoming white and literally see my blood slowly covering the area. Whilst before, it would just cover in milliseconds.
Again, I think it was the magnesium (glycinate), because I was already testing it before and I would wake up marked by the pillow on the next day. But I ignored those symptoms... Then I took the recommended dose written by Pure Encapsulations and that's when I got scared after realizing something was wrong.
It is not uncommon that people in many cases damage their health with supplemets and drugs prescribed by doctors esspecially if they do not have even basic knowledge and do not know what they are doing.

Peat's opinion....I do not know if this is good advice or if it will help you
Yawning, sleepy, achy fingertips

Djukami

It is not uncommon that people in many cases damage their health with supplemets and drugs prescribed by doctors esspecially if they do not have even basic knowledge and do not know what they are doing.

In my case, no doctor prescribed me anything though... But regarding drugs, I have taken a lot prescribed by them, and now I can see clearly how bad they were doing to me. I remember that I was sleeping 14 hours a day and thought that was me, that I needed to sleep more than others lol.

Peat's opinion....I do not know if this is good advice or if it will help you
Yawning, sleepy, achy fingertips
Thanks, I will take a look. I think this is reversible. I mean, I did damage, but I also believe that I can undo it.
In my opinion, it is possible related with electrolytes (since it was minerals that cause me this), but at the same time, I know that I am not seeing the whole picture because I am ignorant. I really don't want to ventured out myself alone again without some more knowledge. Or until I find someone who talks with me in 'the same language'.

Djukami

I've also read that people on Low Carb suffer from this a lot. It is probably the fat that it is making the blood really sticky.

nikolabeacon

I've also read that people on Low Carb suffer from this a lot. It is probably the fat that it is making the blood really sticky.
They suffer from that because they do not have sufficient active thyroid hormone and they slow down they liver.Both are caused by carbohydrate restriction. And of course when you have slow liver and not enough active thyroid hormone that your circulation will be decreased of course unless you are running on cortisol and adrenaline. Saturated Fats are not making blood sticky ....But probably at the end low fat diet could be more protective for several reasons.

Last edited:

Luann

I think just removing chemicals doesn't cover the whole picture of overproducing oils.

Probably Everything that increases Serotonin will case that route of prolactin---≥ sebum, oil, acne

Yes, I didn't use chemicals on my hair for six months and nothing really got less greasy, maybe it was not as greasy as other people's hair would have been, but still too much that I could be comfortable with it at work.

Agreed it is serotonon and low thyroid, why else do little kids not need shampoo? (they really don't). Because the oil that comes out in their hair is not as unhealthy and unattractive, and because their thyroid runs well.

nikolabeacon

Agreed it is serotonon and low thyroid,
And thus Prolactin. ... and in such state of low thyroid drinking large quantities of milk with all that tryptophan in it over that or huge ,only, carbohydrate meals will make it(sebum, oil and hair shedding and acne) esspecially bad. As @Djukami and others experienced.

Luann

this is hard lol. finding low-fat protein with less cysteine, that is.

I had to stop no-poo, it didn't look good after eight months. Now using baby shampoo without silicones.

keith

I have been recently using a 50/50 mix of aloe (health and wisdom brand, whole leaf) and honey to wash hair and as a soap alternative. It doesn't lather like soap, but is effective. It seems almost like half way between soap and no soap. My hair is much less greasy using it; but it definitely retains some of the natural oils. It is a little weird washing it out/off, because it is a little sticky, but I feel clean after, and it eliminates odors and dirt pretty effectively. I'm hoping it is less of an endocrine disrupter than soap.

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
They suffer from that because they do not have sufficient active thyroid hormone and they slow down they liver.Both are caused by carbohydrate restriction. And of course when you have slow liver and not enough active thyroid hormone that your circulation will be decreased of course unless you are running on cortisol and adrenaline. Saturated Fats are not making blood sticky ....But probably at the end low fat diet could be more protective for several reasons.

I agree about the thyroid and liver connection, my hair was always unhealthy looking for years, after i started using the red light to heal my thyroid and increase metabolism, my hair has been getting better and better.

Light therapy improves hypothyroidism - Red Light Man

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals