How to peat?

OP
Healthseeker

Healthseeker

If you read between the lines of the articles, he said his entire works are in the articles. Every food, drug, vitamin and supplement he recommendeds or likes are in his articles but its not direct.

The vitamin c in OJ can react with the Iron in liver and cause suboptimal Iron absorbtion.

For lung cancer look into vitamin e.

Maybe read Haidut's posts on this forum.
So orange juice cuts down on the iron. OK. What about if you soak the liver in milk first? What happens then

Herbie

So orange juice cuts down on the iron. OK. What about if you soak the liver in milk first? What happens then
The OJ makes the body absorb more Iron but Peat warns of the dangers or iron so he recommends having OJ away from lamb or beef. Ray recommends grape juice from red grapes as well.

Drinking milk with liver is probably better but I think coca cola is more enjoyable with liver.

OP
Healthseeker

Healthseeker

So OJ increases absorbtion of iron. OK. I've read different things, I've seen recipes that say soak the liver in milk and I've seen one that said soak liver in lemon juice. It said because it draws out the strong flavor. What could be happening to the liver nutritionally?

johnwester130

I don't how to eat peat. I dont see where people are getting this information is it not laid out somewhere?
For example if I eat a plate of beef liver, do I drink orange juice with it or milk?
Who here is the expert on this stuff?

Avoid PUFA

avoid habits and routine

DeadCatBounce

Molecular Hydrogen Inhalation is good for lung cancer I hear ( : In Japan they use 3liter per minute though. The commercial ones are around 500ml for safety reasons.

Herbie

So OJ increases absorbtion of iron. OK. I've read different things, I've seen recipes that say soak the liver in milk and I've seen one that said soak liver in lemon juice. It said because it draws out the strong flavor. What could be happening to the liver nutritionally?
I've tried soaking it in milk but I found wrapping the liver in many layers of paper towel and leaving it for a few hours really helps to remove the acrid flavour.

TheSir

So carbon dioxide is peaty. That's the stuff you breath out.
Hence by retaining your breath you're directly increasing co2 in the lungs. Co2 has the ability to eliminate tumors/cancers. The problem is that if you're unfit/co2 intolerant, you are producing lots of lactic acid to compensate for the low co2, which means that breath retention will retain this too. Lactic acid has a pro-tumorous effect that directly opposes co2. So since you're already ill, instead of holding your breath you're going to have to find a way to increase cellular output of co2 without inducing stress or additional lactic acid production. In simpler terms this translates to increasing cellular energy production. There may be numerous reasons as to why your cells are failing to produce energy properly, ranging from nutritional deficiencies to heavy metal poisoning to lifestyle factors. Understandably this is why cancer is such a difficult pathology to deal with. I hope you'll find something that works.

OP
Healthseeker

Healthseeker

No I'm fit. I quit smoking when covid came out and started doing cardio. But your saying don't do exercise because that will cause lactic acid, just suffocate yourself?

OP
Healthseeker

Healthseeker

Cause that would make sense, cause I've found things that cause bad suffering help a lot. I think because the cancer doesn't pull its weight, so your body starts breaking it down.

Motorneuron

Easy

Attachments

• IMG_20220604_200503_353.jpg
    IMG_20220604_200503_353.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 36
OP
Healthseeker

Healthseeker

Sweet that's a cool chart. But I think some of things on the left side, I can't give up. like adrenaline. You get adrenaline when you push yourself really hard, it's what makes your t cells mobilize.

Motorneuron

Sweet that's a cool chart. But I think some of things on the left side, I can't give up. like adrenaline. You get adrenaline when you push yourself really hard, it's what makes your t cells mobilize.

I didn't understand what you mean, it seems complicated at least for me :) obviously it's a very simplistic chart to take inspiration from.

OP
Healthseeker

Healthseeker

I don't understand it. But I know it's not as simple as take everything on the right and nothing from the left.

OP
Healthseeker

Healthseeker

You guys seen that Deadpool movie. Where they put him that tank and cut off his oxygen. Has anybody actually tried this carbon dioxide therapy? This is the first I've ever heard of any real science about this

bistecca

This is an extraction of a post I made on reddit a while back..

So to me, when you consider the bulk of his work, it's very easy to see commonalities between him and the diet and lifestyle of any non-industrialized long-standing civilized group of people.

He talks about the importance of eating healthy animals, nose to tail, including organs and dairy and seafood.. particularly making soups and stews from animals that are rich in connective tissue.

Ok, that's compatible with a great many long-lived groups of non-industrialized people. Peat mentions the beneficial attributes of shellfish, and there is evidence of shellfish consumption in South Africa dating to 164,000 years ago.

Naturally sweet things like fruit or fruit juice? Honey?
Once again these are staples of countless non-industrialized populations around the world.

Adequately wet-cooked starches if you consider them peat-y?
Again, those are staples of almost every long-lived society in the world. Starchy tubers have been around long before the cultivation of grains. But grains can, in the right context, provide all the same attributes.

Small quantities of vegetable matter.. maybe mushrooms or some carrot?

Caffeine or other stimulant based beverages? Plenty of those to be found around the world. Consciousness-altering chemicals are damn near ubiquitous.

Avoidance of pollution? That's largely a given in non-industrialized societies.

Plentiful sunlight? That too.

At its core, it is very much like the diet our ancestors have been consuming for as long as we've been "human".

TheSir

Have you heard about wim hof. Do you do any breathing stuff
WHM is kind of a gimmick, but the underlying science of the mechanisms it seeks to tap into is sound. I do buteyko, which is a more scientific approach to pranayama, the age old practice of gradual breathing cessation. I'm not recommending either to you though, since reducing breathing when you already have cancer/tumor can assist metastasizing due to lactic acid buildup. Only applying pure co2 would be safe.

You get adrenaline when you push yourself really hard
You get cancer that way too.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals