How To Order Progest-E Complex, PLEASE!

Belladunn

Please please help. How the heck do I get to order Dr Peat's Progest-E complex? Yes, yes, - nice to meet and greet........ "Discovered" Dr Peat by reading Elaine Hollingsworth's astonishing book - "Take Control of your health......" Look forward to receiving ordering advice from you. Thanks!

John Eels

Thank you Ray-Z for pointing to the supplements page. Finally I find a store that sells Thyroid supplements.

viv_s

Yes I order it regularly, it is cheaper if you pay 3 or more I thinks was $ 100 for 3 included postage, and one 47 with postage, you shoud ask them the price I pay with paypal.

Vivien

viv_s said:
Yes I order it regularly, it is cheaper if you pay 3 or more I thinks was $ 100 for 3 included postage, and one 47 with postage, you shoud ask them the price I pay with paypal.

Thank you, I've just contacted them :)

angiebb

Just writing this update because I was nervous about the ordering process and want to confirm
[email protected] is legit. Their paypal account however is [email protected]
I paid US$29.50 per bottle. Ordered 3 bottles at once (I'm in Brisbane, Australia) and postage was US$16.50.
I emailed them my request first, they gave me price to pay via paypal and then sent me a receipt. Bottles turned up maybe just over a week later. Quality all good.

Just writing this update because I was nervous about the ordering process and want to confirm
[email protected] is legit. Their paypal account however is [email protected]
I paid US$29.50 per bottle. Ordered 3 bottles at once (I'm in Brisbane, Australia) and postage was US$16.50.
I emailed them my request first, they gave me price to pay via paypal and then sent me a receipt. Bottles turned up maybe just over a week later. Quality all good.

welcome. Glad it worked out and thanks for letting us know.