How To Naturally Eradicate Parasites In Dog

Lilly

Anybody had any success? My dog has been positive for giardia and has been givem drugs for it twice, with no improvement. I am trying to figure out what natural anti parasite substances can be given to a dog. Please chime in. Thanks!

Peatful

Just a guess:
Flowers of Sulfur?

OP
L

Lilly

Well, sounds interesting. One should be very careful because dogs can react badly and /or fatally to different substances. But then again they are very simmilar to us in so many ways...Unfortunately I dont have any flowers of sulfur, could never manage to get any, but if I did I would consider it.
I already tried shredded raw carrot and garlic, mixed together with coconut oil and broth. I'll do that for a couple of days, but I think giardia is too strong ..

Taotatoes

I currently use a natural supplement by Naturpet called D-wormer (which has the stuff previously mentioned by x-raypeat). There are many products similar to it with the same ingredients endorsed by holistic vets. The reviews are low online (people complaining about their finnicky cats rejecting the food) but I've for it effective for my pets (if I hide it well enough and they get full dosage for the 4 day duration). I use it in between the pharmaceutical deworming treatments because my dog reacts so poorly to the pills. I've never known him to have giardia specifically but the box says it can be effective for it. I would take a closer look into decontamination of the dogs environment and avoid letting them play with other animals who may be infected. PS Avoid giving dogs garlic, onions or leeks which are known to cause serious cases of anemia (which can be fatal depending on the dogs tolerance/size if left undetected).

Regina

I have successfully used both Vibactra-Plus by Amber Technologies and Pau D'arco when I feel cheap.
Arteminisin should be good too.

OP
L

Lilly

How about food-grade diatomaceous earth?
I dont know anything about diatomaceous earth, will study it a bit.

I must say that I already see some improvement in my dogs digestion and stool issues only after 2 days of the protocol: 1 tablet klaire labs interfase plus and one hour after a dose of Natur Pet D- wormer with some broth. Before this he had diarrhoea and/ or slimey stinky poo for months and has been treated 3 times with different meds with no success .

I though a lot about to give or not to give him bio film diruptor enzymes before an antiparasite formula but I finally decided to, and it seems fine so far. Stopping diarrhoea before he develops nutrient deficiencies was an imperative to me because he has started to loose weight.

Taotatoes

I dont know anything about diatomaceous earth, will study it a bit.

I must say that I already see some improvement in my dogs digestion and stool issues only after 2 days of the protocol: 1 tablet klaire labs interfase plus and one hour after a dose of Natur Pet D- wormer with some broth. Before this he had diarrhoea and/ or slimey stinky poo for months and has been treated 3 times with different meds with no success .

I though a lot about to give or not to give him bio film diruptor enzymes before an antiparasite formula but I finally decided to, and it seems fine so far. Stopping diarrhoea before he develops nutrient deficiencies was an imperative to me because he has started to loose weight.

Yay!!! So happy to hear he's improving.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals