How to naturally boost Phenylethylamine production?

success23

Hello. Any advices on how to do it? I currently have some phenylalanine i am currently taking it yet i am not feeling anything. I guess it would be best to stack it MAO_b inhibitor. All advices are welcomed :)

Jayvee

BUMP! I'm looking at every possible avenue to increase dopamine production, uptake etc. Not yet found an MAO-B inhibitor that makes me feel consistently good. With very little knowledge... I am thinking Bromantane and/or Piracetam could work but yet to experiment with either or research them properly.

dukesbobby777

BUMP! I'm looking at every possible avenue to increase dopamine production, uptake etc. Not yet found an MAO-B inhibitor that makes me feel consistently good. With very little knowledge... I am thinking Bromantane and/or Piracetam could work but yet to experiment with either or research them properly.

Why piracetam? Never heard of that one being increasing of dopamine. It can make people manic and feel elated short term, but that state doesn’t last.

Jayvee

Why piracetam? Never heard of that one being increasing of dopamine. It can make people manic and feel elated short term, but that state doesn’t last.

I’m very much at the ‘learning phase’ of all this but one study (on rats) found it increases dopamine metabolites (homovanillic acid and 3,4-dihydroxy-phenylacetic acid). Most ‘evidence’ of it seems to be indirectly supporting dopamine and general signalling in the brain. I’m still learning but most of the manic symptoms seem to be from large doses from what I have read so far. I find B1 and B6 the most reliable anyway. Still unsure about piracetam anyway.

Mauritio

I think bromantane increases an enzyme that also increases phenylethylamine .

Last edited:

Jayvee

I think bromantane in reases an enzyme that also increases phenylethylamine .

I have both and not tried either, I keep favouring one over the other the more I read. I am slightly leaning towards Bromantane to try first. I believe it has to be taken for a short period of time from what I have read on this forum but still don’t know enough.

Mauritio

I have both and not tried either, I keep favouring one over the other the more I read. I am slightly leaning towards Bromantane to try first. I believe it has to be taken for a short period of time from what I have read on this forum but still don’t know enough.
Im on day 1 of taking it today! Took 25mg sublingually . Really like it. Very pro dopamin.

I'd start with bromantane. Not that piracetam is bad ,but piracetam effects are so widespread . The racetams can be a bit tricky to figure out . So it'd go with bromantane first, it seems to focus mainly on dopamine .

Jayvee

Im on day 1 of taking it today! Took 25mg sublingually . Really like it. Very pro dopamin.

I'd start with bromantane. Not that piracetam is bad ,but piracetam effects are so widespread . The racetams can be a bit tricky to figure out . So it'd go with bromantane first, it seems to focus mainly on dopamine .

Thanks man! I’m excited to try it. Is yours in powder form?

Mauritio

Thanks man! I’m excited to try it. Is yours in powder form?
No, liquid. From science.bio.
Where did you get yours ?

Lokzo

Forum Supporter

Yes Bromantane is a GEM!

I did a comprehensive video on it here:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESPk3NzS2EQ

dukesbobby777

I’d like to try Bromantane but it’s silly expensive for something that may end up being very subtle in effects (going by some anecdotes).

Mauritio

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals