How To Mitigate Damage From ZERO Sleep(NOT Insomnia Related)

Anders86

Are you spelling it correctly? I cant find any info about it online. Is it a pharmaceutical drug? Sounds very interesting but the search leads me to diamonds :/

Adamantane. Haiduts product is called Diamant.

SonOfEurope

How much "sleep" do truly healthy people need?
Anyone experimented with differing schedules of "sleep"?
What has Peat to say?

Hi Tristan,

I don't know man.... I would bet it's not something that's set on stone... Depending on how properly or improperly stimulating my day was, in a month that has roughly equal light and dark like September and March I need between 7,5 to 9 full hours to naturally get up fully recovered.

Slightly less in Summer, maybe an hour more in winter,.

Peat wrote of that man stationed I think in Antarctica during the polar summer there, where the Sun is up all day, he only needed 4 hours or so of sleep and was in the best health of his life... The power of Sunlight that no artificial one can mimick.

It's in one of his articles.

SonOfEurope

Is there a red light company you recommended? Daylight savings just kicked in and New York is dark by 4:30pm. Very depressing since most people work till 5pm

This is why I believe that starting in a determined latitude, say 35 North and South and beyond, which encompasses all Europe and The USA from its exact center up, there ought to be a reduction in working hours as the days grow shorter in fall.

It's an abomination that in December here at latitude 43'36 N, the Sun Rises at 7:55 AM and sets at 4:40Pm yet people, Human beings... Are expected to be driving to work on the edge of Sunrise, go into a ******* office or factory under bastardized fluorescent lightds... And come out at 5pm only to see the last glimpse of Twilight.

All November, December, January and half of February.

It's devastating...

SonOfEurope

BTW, my favourite Month is April, from the ultra abundance of light after the brutal darkness..

Here where I live the Trees are still bald mid-month but the days are already 13H 30M long, the bald branches of trees allow even the low sun of late afternoon to enter through my window, beautiful month for progesterone output.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals