How To Melt Dhea In Proest-e

I saw a thread where DHEA melted in progest-e helped with pelvic prolapse.

I dropped about 8 pills of DHEA in progest-e but they're just sitting at the bottom with no signs of melting.

This is a stupid question but what would be the best way to get these things to melt. Should I just wait?

X3CyO

Dhea in capsules? Did you pour the dhea out of the capsules?

As for mixing pregnenolone/progesterone in vitamin e itself, a warm heat and constant stirring usually does it.

Id mix dhea into vitamin e, and then proportionately mix that mixure with progest-e if absolute on the need for a liquid.

Would need to keep track of the amounts of powder and how much liquid it was dissolved in and so on, but otherwise seems best.

Dhea is very easily overdosed since it is needed in very small amounts relative to progesterone. Think its 100mg progest to 5mg dhea

Itd be easier just to take a dhea pill and then use progest-e.

PeatInspired

Forum Supporter
I just pour the capsule into the progest e and stir it with a bobby pin. I also roll the bottle in my hands (warms it up too). But it usually takes a few days of picking up the bottle and rolling it to see it all dissolve. I mix 100mg of DHEA in one small bottle of progest-e (34mL). This is the amount recommended by RP. Original post: Pelvic Organ Prolapse And Solutions?

I may try a way getting it warmer to dissolve more quickly... maybe putting the bottle in warm water?

OP
pimpnamedraypeat
I just pour the capsule into the progest e and stir it with a bobby pin. I also roll the bottle in my hands (warms it up too). But it usually takes a few days of picking up the bottle and rolling it to see it all dissolve. I mix 100mg of DHEA in one small bottle of progest-e (34mL). This is the amount recommended by RP. Original post: Pelvic Organ Prolapse And Solutions?

I may try a way getting it warmer to dissolve more quickly... maybe putting the bottle in warm water?

i decided to double the dosage because im a male. btw did peats advice work or you?

PeatInspired

Forum Supporter
I haven't really noticed an effect yet, but I've been terrible with consistency. It's hard to remember because women (who are not menopausal) can only take progest-e only during the luteal phase of our cycle. It's such a specific and small window, I really need to mark a reminder on my calendar. :bucktooth:

OP
pimpnamedraypeat
I haven't really noticed an effect yet, but I've been terrible with consistency. It's hard to remember because women (who are not menopausal) can only take progest-e only during the luteal phase of our cycle. It's such a specific and small window, I really need to mark a reminder on my calendar. :bucktooth:

I've been using it since I read your post. My pelvic floor feels better.

It feels kinda gushy down there. Like an internal wetness. Almost like I have a vagina :confused:

Not sure what that is or if it's normal.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals