How to make sure PCR Test is negative

MrRedLight

I am forced to take a PCR throat swab.

Is there any way to make sure the test will be negative?

Would gargling hydrogen peroxide maybe help?

miquelangeles

I assume you want to reduce the chances of getting a false positive, not for an active infection.
Is it going to be throat only? Some labs do both nose and throat.
Maybe eat some really hot peppers to induce abundant mucus production to clear your sinuses and throat.
Nasal rinse with a neti pot as well as gargling.
And rinse your mouth with medicinal clay (bentonite or similar) or triphala, or both. Triphala is very astringent and it will powerfully pull out mucus and any buildup from all the corners of your mouth. Clay acts similary because it has a negative electrical charge.
None of this is likely to work if you have an active infection though. It will just clear the mucus membranes which might have picked up virus particles from the environment.
You could take several tests at different labs and at least one is likely to be negative, but the negative one shouldn't be older than any positive ones.
The labs might be required to put you in a national database if you are positive and you'll have to quarantine if the most recent test is positive.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Chlorine dioxide, three activated drops. Gurgle with it, you can also swallow it.

BearWithMe

Not taking one.

Once you take the test, you are accepting their game and indirectly supporting the tyranny.

Avoid the tests as much as you can.

tankasnowgod

I am forced to take a PCR throat swab.

Is there any way to make sure the test will be negative?

Would gargling hydrogen peroxide maybe help?

Demand that they run it at no more than 25 cycles.

Even better, as has been suggested, don't take it in the first place.