How To Make HUGE TWO LITER Gummy Pepsi Cola Bottle Fun & Easy Make Your Own Jello Dessert!

squanch

You might have found the most annoying person on the internet. Congratulations

superhuman

10/10 for the product
1/10 for the guy doing the video. Did he make it for 4 year olds?

Anyone manage to calculate macros ? 24 packet of gelatin how many grams of gelatin is that?

squanch

Anyone manage to calculate macros ? 24 packet of gelatin how many grams of gelatin is that?

168g of gelatin powder
564kcal
144g protein

I don't know anyone who could eat that entire thing without sh***ing his pants afterwards though. But you can try I guess, for science!

superhuman

nice, i thought you needed waay more water to dissolve the gelatin. I might give this a try. Its around 250g sugar in that serving. Wonder how sweet it actually tast like

squanch

nice, i thought you needed waay more water to dissolve the gelatin. I might give this a try. Its around 250g sugar in that serving. Wonder how sweet it actually tast like
Ohh yea right, completely forgot about the pepsi.
That would put the whole thing at around 1500kcal.
It seems really hard though. Not really like jello but more like an actual huge gummy bear.

The whole bottle thing seems really gimmicky but homemade coke+gelatin gunmy bears that you put into ice cube trays for example could be a good idea

LeeBee

I make a similar thing with grape juice and gelatin, i add sugar and salt, heat it all gently then tip into a pyrex dish, set in fridge, when set i cut it up into chunks which travel with me to work etc. it's an easy way to get gelatin. I use 1 tablespoon gelatin for every 200 ml of fluid, so a litre takes 5 tablespoons gelatin,

Thank you for posting Noel! This video has made my day...especially the narrator. I love his unbelievablly upbeat attitude! He's not afraid to be a clown. And I needed to laugh.

And I love the idea of making Pepsi jigglers (minus the bottle...way too much work).

DaveFoster

Oh my gawd; I can't even watch this. That voice! He sounds like he drank a couple 2-liters before he made this video.

Kate

I dislike when he puts the label right on the jelly... weirds me out for some reason