How To Lower Stress Impact From Surgery?

unnamed

I have a surgery soon that I cannot opt out of, I was wondering what I could eat, drink or do to mitigate the stress it will put on my body. I will not take opiates or any of that nonsense afterwards. I was thinking green tea, carrots, raw cheese to absorb toxins, mushrooms, heavy whipping cream and liver. I use progesterone on the luteal phase of my cycle and occasionally take aspirin, but I'm not sure if aspirin would be a good idea after a surgery.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
haidut Rats Can Drive Cars (to Lower Stress), Befriend Robot Rats And Help Them When In Trouble Scientific Studies 7
allblues Stress-induced Anhedonia Correlated With Lower Serotonin Transporter Expression Scientific Studies 0
M What Does Really Work To Lower Stress (hormones)? Cortisol, Serotonin, Histamine 23
haidut Stress Leads To Lower Dopamine And More Drinking Scientific Studies 64
lvysaur Animal Domestication Correlates With A Lower Stress Response Miscellaneous 6
Lokzo COVID‐19 pneumonia causes lower testosterone levels - PUBMED 2020 Scientific Studies 4
D Lower And Upper Body Weakness Symptoms, Causes 0
H How To Lower High Prolactin? Blood Work, Labs 13
haidut Aspirin Has Dramatically Lower Bleeding Risk Than Pharma Anticoagulants Scientific Studies 10
lvysaur Why Does Aspirin Lower My Bilirubin? Blood Work, Labs 1
E How Can I Lower My Fever Issues? Tylenol Seems To Be The Only Option Ask For Help or Advice 45
M How To Lower Allopregnanolone Levels Male Issues 5
Hgreen56 Pasta Scores Lower Insulin Index Than Fruit Diet 13
GelatinGoblin Does Sunlight Lower Thyroid And Steroids? Ask For Help or Advice 1
rzero Breast Cancer Survivors Who Use Estrogenic Botanical Supplements Have Lower Serum Estrogen Levels Scientific Studies 20
P Lower Abdominal Bloating From The Pill - Looking For Advice Female Issues 9
S How To Lower CAMP? Metabolism 3
F Can Thyroid Supplementation Lower Already Low Cortisol? Cortisol, Serotonin, Histamine 2
C Higher Carb To Protein Ratio Results In Higher Testosterone And Lower Cortisol In Men (1987) Scientific Studies 5
snacks Magnesium, Iodine, Butekyo All Lower Temperature Metabolism 20
Opioidus A List Of Things That Lower Or Antagonize Progesterone Selectively? Male Issues 1
N Lower Levels Of Endotoxins And Better Gut Permeability In Centenarians VS Young People Articles & Scientific Studies 0
haidut The "safe" Levels Of Thyroid Inhibitor In Tap Water Much Lower Than Previously Thought Scientific Studies 0
Elize What Can Be Used To Lower Histamine But Not Cortisol Fruit Juice 51
Vileplume More Raw Goat Milk = Lower Temps, Even Though I Feel Good? Metabolism 8
S How Do Permanently Lower Prolactin? Male Issues 48
L Dairy-rich Diet Linked To Lower Risks Of Diabetes And High Blood Pressure Dairy 3
D Possible Ways To Lower Serotonin In Young Children Autism 10
C Temps LOWER On NDT? Ask For Help or Advice 50
pauljacob Tiny Pits In My Lower Leg Skin 6
E Coffee Linked To Lower Body Fat In Women Scientific Studies 0
Hans How To Lower Prolactin: A Quick 10 Tip Guide Articles & Scientific Studies 18
Hgreen56 Peating Cause Lower Inside Back Pains Diet 9
T Supplements To Lower Heart Rate Ask For Help or Advice 22
haidut Mortality Rate Of COVID-19 Is 0.5%, Much Lower Than CDC / WHO Claims Scientific Studies 228
R Lifetime Alcohol Intake Associated With Lower Cerebral Amyloid-beta Deposition Scientific Studies 11
Such_Umami Fasting To Lower Iron Content? Ask For Help or Advice 2
S How To Lower Blood Pressure Ask For Help or Advice 16
Tarmander How To Raise EGFR And Lower Creatinine Blood Work, Labs 32
managing A List Of Things That Lower Carnitine Levels Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 10
Mauritio Clonidine Increases GH And Might Lower Prolactin Health 0
GorillaHead Anyway To Lower Aldosterone A Little Bit Without Using Anti Androgens Heart, Heart Rate, Blood Pressure 6
J Cold Lower Body Warm Upper Body Ask For Help or Advice 0
R Children Who Drank Whole Milk Had Lower Risk Of Being Overweight Or Obese Scientific Studies 3
L What Are Some More Things That Lower Collagen Production? Metabolism 1
L What Are Some More Things That Lower Collagen Production? Metabolism 0
ecstatichamster Why Does Cold Weather Lower Unsaturated Fatty Acids In This Study? Scientific Studies 3
haidut Inhibiting Aromatase (to Lower Estrogen) May Treat Gastric (stomach) Cancer Scientific Studies 14
milkboi What Are Your Go-To Methods To Lower Adrenaline ? Ask For Help or Advice 61
meatbag Suicides Have Elevated Serotonin, 5-HIAA, And Lower Serotonin Turnover Scientific Studies 1