How To Lower Nitric Oxide And Serotonin

Blake

Hello I’m still Suffering from high serotonin levels which raised my Nitric oxide levels up how do I decrease them?!

Mossy

I realize you may just be posting a study and not have any further knowledge on this, but I thought I would ask: if I react poorly to thiamine, specifically with regard to breathing, where it makes my breathing feel uncomfortable, would that be an indicator that too high NO is a not a problem for me, but just the opposite?

This has been a topic that has been discussed recently in some threads, that maybe too low NO is possible. I'm not claiming I know, because I don't and am just researching it when possible.

Vinero

Elevated nitric oxide and serotonin are mainly caused by intestinal irritation and endotoxin.
Cutting out all starches to lower endotoxin might help, as well as limiting fiber and other gut irritants.

ddjd

@Blake

BEST THINGS FOR LOWERING NITRIC OXIDE:
- b2r5p
- methylene blue
- Niacinamide
- b1 thiamine
- zinc
- hydroxy b12
- caffeine
- lysine
- Agmatine
- tetracycline / minocycline
- aspirin
- Pau D'arco
- coq10
- vitamin E
- carbon dioxide
- magnesium
- GABA (theanine/Progesterone)
- anthraquinones
- emodin
- MSM
- adamantine (diamant)
- NAC/ L-cysteine

shepherdgirl

I realize you may just be posting a study and not have any further knowledge on this, but I thought I would ask: if I react poorly to thiamine, specifically with regard to breathing, where it makes my breathing feel uncomfortable, would that be an indicator that too high NO is a not a problem for me, but just the opposite?

This has been a topic that has been discussed recently in some threads, that maybe too low NO is possible. I'm not claiming I know, because I don't and am just researching it when possible.
I really don't know if there is some kind of minimum NO level that is necessary, but that's an interesting question. Perhaps it could also be an allergic reaction?

Mossy

Perhaps it could also be an allergic reaction?
This is very likely, as I don't take well to many supplements. So, maybe the poor breathing is due to that and has nothing to do with improper NO.

So, the search and research goes on. :bookworm: Thanks for responding.

OP
B

Blake

@Blake

BEST THINGS FOR LOWERING NITRIC OXIDE:
- b2r5p
- methylene blue
- Niacinamide
- b1 thiamine
- zinc
- hydroxy b12
- caffeine