How To Lower Allopregnanolone Levels

MarcR

Hello guys, I suffer from PSSD. In contrary to PFS, i think we suffer from high allopregnanolone levels.

What are some ways to lower Allopregnanolone? 5ARis, Mifepristone, GAMSAS (to inhibit neurosteroid effects on GABAa) came to mind.

OP
M

MarcR

Thanks Hans I was actually the guy emailing you about PSSD.. but can you just take pregS / dheaS? I would suspect many off target effects

OP
M

MarcR

What about Flumazenil? I need something potent, I tried some things on that list already.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Thanks Hans I was actually the guy emailing you about PSSD.. but can you just take pregS / dheaS? I would suspect many off target effects
I don't think there are pregS and DHEA-S products, or at least not that I'm aware of.
What about Flumazenil? I need something potent, I tried some things on that list already.
Perhaps short term, but you'd most like get all kinds of side effects if overdone by even a little.
Perhaps focusing on lowering serotonin and increasing dopamine is a safer way to go about this. Have you tried that already?

OP
M

MarcR

I don't think there are pregS and DHEA-S products, or at least not that I'm aware of.

Perhaps short term, but you'd most like get all kinds of side effects if overdone by even a little.
Perhaps focusing on lowering serotonin and increasing dopamine is a safer way to go about this. Have you tried that already?

Yes, my condition is complex. Ive tried to manipulate every neurotransmitter basically.

Ive made a dheas product. It’s 1mg per drop in dmso. Since starting 2mg every 8 hours (3x daily) along with 1mg progesterone injected daily alongside my trt, I’ve begun to get very sleepy in afternoon. I’ve also began to be able to smoke cannabis indefinitely with barely getting high and actually starting to feel addicted to it vs previously I would occasionally use it socially but never could imagine needing it! Haha

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals