How To Lengthen Time Between Cycles?

unnamed

Hello, I am 23F and my cycles are typically 3 weeks apart, 24-25 days at best. It has been like this since puberty. I didn’t have the best diet growing up obviously, and was given the HPV vaccines. I started researching RP and following his advice 7 or 8 months ago. I cannot yet be entirely autonomous over my food. But I have cut back on products and plastic as much as I can. I avoid stress, PUFA’s and endocrine disrupters as much as I can. I want my fertility to last as long as possible, I’m not sure if this affects it. If I am stressed and eat a pufa then it makes my period come way too soon, like 2 1/2 weeks after lmp, I have noticed.

Redshine

I am interested in this tread. My length between cycles automaticly went longer, if I follow strict with the carrot salade my period is very light.

Before ray peat my cycle was strict 4 weeks now they become longer (not really sure if this is a good thing) but at the same time they are less painful and I'm able to work so there is improvement for me personally :partydance

Lejeboca

Hello, I am 23F and my cycles are typically 3 weeks apart, 24-25 days at best. It has been like this since puberty. I didn’t have the best diet growing up obviously, and was given the HPV vaccines. I started researching RP and following his advice 7 or 8 months ago. I cannot yet be entirely autonomous over my food. But I have cut back on products and plastic as much as I can. I avoid stress, PUFA’s and endocrine disrupters as much as I can. I want my fertility to last as long as possible, I’m not sure if this affects it. If I am stressed and eat a pufa then it makes my period come way too soon, like 2 1/2 weeks after lmp, I have noticed.

In addition to good diet, I'd say use progesterone in the 2nd part of the cycle (start at 11th or 12th day). Stop at onset of period.
Technically, i.e., if your liver does not adjust to progesterone and start eliminating it, you can avoid periods all together by taking progesterone continuously. This is what happens in normal pregnancy.

OP
U

unnamed

[QUOTE="Lejeboca, post: 537023, member: 636good diet, I'd say use progesterone in the 2nd part of the cycle (start at 11th or 12th day). Stop at onset of period.
Technically, i.e., if your liver does not adjust to progesterone and start eliminating it, you can avoid periods all together by taking progesterone continuously. This is what happens in normal pregnancy.[/QUOTE]
I have experimented with progesterone supplementation before and it has worked at first; but in months after it made me start earlier because my body metabolized it too fast and the sudden drop made me menstruate :/ I guess I could try it nonstop with more attention to the timing

Last edited:

JKX

Selenium and vitamin E may be able to help. I'd also suggest looking at b vitamins and magnesium.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals