chispas

I did mention in the other thread a conflation I think you are making. I did point out where I think you were wrong - the info you said about Peat was simply false. Even Roddy did not move to Mexico to be “near” Peat. He said he moved to experience Mexico as Peat had with great fruits etc available there. He explained it in a post on his Patreon page.

I actually enjoy challenge and where you started out in the challenge was interesting. You started with concepts and science questions. Very cool in my mind. Where it went off track is when you began personal attacking both of Peat and members of the forum.

I think if you step away and look at the 50,000ft view of this forum and the types of conversations and challenges that actually do occur, I think you will see members openly challenging Peat and certain principles. That is why I asked you what ultimately was bothering you, because it seems to be clouding clear perception about the multifarious threads on this forum.

PS - I like Stuart Hall and his ideas of hegemonic codes. It seems to me this situation of a master and slaves began with he beginning of human existence. I actually feel it is beginning to break down now as the awareness of people is gradually growing. Once it reaches a certain quantity of people aware, the whole system will break down (not anytime soon to be truthful). I do feel the consciousness of the planet is moving towards a sort of freedom.

I'm happy to be told that I was wrong on those points about Peat, I was repeating things I had heard. It's a symptom of this forum that you read and hear anecdotal reports, second hand quotes, etc. I must have acquired bad information. I wasn't judging him though, just stating details, which you pointed out are wrong.

I don't really find anything about this forum to be truly personal, because everyone is anonymous and all posts are hearsay. Also, things I say aren't meant as "attacks", they are just "points I take issue with". Many of the science questions I ask just aren't responded to directly anyway (except for Kyle's efforts).

I made a few posts about logic, that wasn't even discussed, people just got mad. Then I made a few comments about Ling - normal questions - and got told I didn't know what I was talking about - which is highly probable - but I was just asking. Then I spoke about "strong and weak emergence" - no response at all, zero. I mean, the whole thread is a record of angry people retaliating at me just for changing my view because I see some fundamental issues in the Peat philosophy. This isn't my fault. Ray's stuff should hold up to scrutiny in principle, if it's sound. Maybe your idea of "sound" is different to mine.

The burden of proof isn't on me either, because I'm not clear that Peat's philosophy makes any sense based on the logic he uses. This is the elephant in the room that you and others don't address. Perhaps you can't? In which case, that would mean you're like me.

Regina

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom