How to Lawfully Avoid Masks, Tests and Quarantines During Travel - Prof. Dolores Cahill

T

TheBeard

Are we so enslaved that it is impossible for us to believe that a woman like doroles carhill can wield so much power? She simply knows the law. Would we be so sceptical if she were a man? We underestimate ourselves.

She has zero power she was detained and obligated to abide by covid principles like the rest of the sheeple.

Lizb

Yeah, you can fight against these thugs like Cahill bravely is, but I just don't care enough to try. I never liked commercial airplane travel, and the Rona restrictions are the final straw. Oh well, I'll save my fiat dollars for businesses that respect my bodily integrity. Clearly the airlines don't. Except maybe her airline, the Freedom Travel Alliance.
I'm thinking it's a good idea if someone can persuade one of the airlines like Ryanair to join forces with Freedom Travel Alliance. That might be a start for those that do want to travel.

T

TheBeard

Historically, some might say the same of Rosa Parks

Rosa is a symbol, she has done nothing for Black rights.
It's not thanks to her that anything moved, you may want to re read that History you cherish.

OP
P

Peatness

Rosa is a symbol, she has done nothing for Black rights.
It's not thanks to her that anything moved, you may want to re read that History you cherish.
You deduced all that from one sentence? Please don't derail this thread to make a point

T

TheBeard

You deduced all that from one sentence? Please don't derail this thread to make a point

Nothing is being derailed, we are still arguing on whether a single woman can make a difference in:

1) opposing the rules
2) showing others that dissobeying is possible

Apparently none of the two women we talked about can do either.

OP
P

Peatness

Last edited by a moderator:

Fred

They will ultimately pass unconstitutional laws requiring masks, injections, etc. Unconstitutional laws are common throughout history, so it's just a matter of time before you won't be able to "lawfully" resist.

OP
P

Peatness

They will ultimately pass unconstitutional laws requiring masks, injections, etc. Unconstitutional laws are common throughout history, so it's just a matter of time before you won't be able to "lawfully" resist.
That’s because we have passively gone along with everything so far without question. At the moment in the UK the majority of people are wearing masks, some even outdoors. There are long queues outside covid injection sites. At the moment our government can mandate anything and our citizens will simply hold out the bowl for more. The future is looking depressing. Do I end here and say 'oh well nothing I can do,' or do I try to find ways to make a difference, however small?

BearWithMe

Not only this can't possibly work, this will also get you "very special" treatment from the law enforcement. Trust me, they can make your life very, very, very hard.

What most likely happens when you behave like that is that you will get thoroughly searched for drugs (not very nice experience, trust me) and then you spend a night or two in detention cell because "you look a bit like a wanted person".

Just played this video to my brother who works as high profile lawyer. He laughed so hard.

OP
P

Peatness

Not only this can't possibly work, this will also get you "very special" treatment from the law enforcement. Trust me, they can make your life very, very, very hard.

What most likely happens when you behave like that is that you will get thoroughly searched for drugs (not very nice experience, trust me) and then you spend a night or two in detention cell because "you look a bit like a wanted person".

Just played this video to my brother who works as high profile lawyer. He laughed so hard.
You are right. And that is exactly why we have no rights. Remember no one is suggesting breaking the law, just to encourage it to be adhered to. Not enough people willing to stand up to challenge unlawfulness. As a 'high profile lawyer' your brother ought to do more than laugh. He is in a position of power, how is he using that power?

BearWithMe

You are right. And that is exactly why we have no rights. Remember no one is suggesting breaking the law, just to encourage it to be adhered to. Not enough people willing to stand up to challenge unlawfulness. As a 'high profile lawyer' your brother ought to do more than laugh. He is in a position of power, how is he using that power?
We have no rights because they perfected the art of removing our rights to the point people want their rights removed.

Do you REALLY think that arguing with some peon on airport can ever change anything?

OP
P

Peatness

We have no rights because they perfected the art of removing our rights to the point people want their rights removed.

Do you REALLY think that arguing with some peon on airport can ever change anything?
Collective effort might exert some pressure. Passivity achieves nothing. And laughing at poeple who are at least trying to instigate some sort of wake up call is even more unhelpful. I meant it when I said your brother is in a postion to make a difference but will he have the courgage?

BearWithMe

Collective effort might exert some pressure. Passivity achieves nothing. And laughing at poeple who are at least trying to instigate some sort of wake up call is even more unhelpful. I meant it when I said your brother is in a postion to make a difference but will he have the courgage?
Arguing with some peon at the airport is like yelling at the clouds. Even if you somehow manage to convince him that forcing people into quarantine is not right, it will change literally nothing. He have no power about it. He is only doing what is he being told to do. And if he won't, he will be punished or replaced by someone who will.

The only thing you will achieve by arguing with peons at the airport is that you will have fingers sticked in your **** and spend a night on dirty matress full of bed bugs. Why would you do that.

The change must come from completely different place.

OP
P

Peatness

Arguing with some peon at the airport is like yelling at the clouds. Even if you somehow manage to convince him that forcing people into quarantine is not right, it will change literally nothing. He have no power about it. He is only doing what is he being told to do. And if he won't, he will be punished or replaced by someone who will.

The only thing you will achieve by arguing with peons at the airport is that you will have fingers sticked in your **** and spend a night on dirty matress full of bed bugs. Why would you do that.

The change must come from completely different place.
You failed to respond to whether your brother is going to use his privileged position for good or just simply to sneer at others who are not so fortunate.

T

TheBeard

Exactly. Everyone fails to understand that no law enforcer cares whether you are right, whether you make sense, or whether you are virtuous.
They are here to enforce the law, and go after anyone who doesn't abide by it.
The game isn't played at their levels, and anyone playing with them is just being an **** not respecting their work.

If you want to get your freedoms back you need to go higher up in the hierarchy and go big.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals