How to Lawfully Avoid Masks, Tests and Quarantines During Travel - Prof. Dolores Cahill

Energizer

Yeah, you can fight against these thugs like Cahill bravely is, but I just don't care enough to try. I never liked commercial airplane travel, and the Rona restrictions are the final straw. Oh well, I'll save my fiat dollars for businesses that respect my bodily integrity. Clearly the airlines don't. Except maybe her airline, the Freedom Travel Alliance.

Yeah, you can fight against these thugs like Cahill bravely is, but I just don't care enough to try. I never liked commercial airplane travel, and the Rona restrictions are the final straw. Oh well, I'll save my fiat dollars for businesses that respect my bodily integrity. Clearly the airlines don't. Except maybe her airline, the Freedom Travel Alliance.
I am with you Energizer! Looks like some fun roadtrip ahead :D

Nemo

This video is depressing. Who wants to go through all this.

Nobody wants to go through all this. But nobody ever wants to be in a war and the fact is we are under attack.

People who brainwash know that physical control of a population is impossible without the cooperation of the population. Amnesty International’s Report on Torture describes the process used to break the will of a prisoner of war:

Isolation
Monopolization of perception
Induced debility
Threats
Occasional indulgences
Demonstrating omnipotence
Degradation
Enforcing trivial demands

We are prisoners of war. People we were counting on betrayed us. We have no leader to lead a large-scale resistance. We are completely disorganized.

But I just saw a video of a lockdown protest in the UK where the crowd surrounded a BBC reporter who was part of pushing the pandemic hoax and death shots. It looked like he might not escape with his life. It reminded me of what I'd read about Ceaușescu's final speech in Revolution Square in Bucharest. It was supposed to be a rally, with his enforcers making people cheer at the right times, etc. Then he began criticizing dissidents and blaming foreign agents for unrest in the country and people in the crowd suddenly began chanting rat rat rat. He had to flee by helicopter. Four days later he was dead.

We're not there yet but at least by sharing information, we've probably kept them from injecting half or more of us with their poison. I believe they expected to get to 80% compliance and they won't.

Right now I'm boycotting airlines. But if I really needed to fly somewhere, I'd definitely wait till the plane took off, then take off my mask. When the flight attendant came over, I'd make up some long-winded senile explanation for why I couldn't wear the mask. I'd ask for help and start digging through my luggage looking for my note from my doctor. I'd ask to talk to the captain and explain I'd had cancer. I'd say I'd been given special permission as a handicapped person by the airline.

When you're powerless, it's okay to lie.

And I'd just keep that going. If things looked like they were going to get violent, I'd put on my mask, then take it off again in a few minutes, when the captain went back to fly the plane and the crowd disbursed. When the flight attendant returned, I'd pretend I'd misunderstood. If things looked like they were going to get violent again, I'd put the mask back on and then start crying out that I needed oxygen, I couldn't breathe, I think I'm having a heart attack, help! I would be LOUD. I'd wail and cry. I would enjoy that.

We all know what we can handle and what we can't. You don't necessarily have to be the one to go to jail. But at least make it harder on them every chance you get. Make them show to themselves and everyone else what fascists they are.

Nemo

Boycotting them is a perfectly noble form of resistance. Kudos!

Nemo

Nobody wants to go through all this. But nobody ever wants to be in a war and the fact is we are under attack.

People who brainwash know that physical control of a population is impossible without the cooperation of the population. Amnesty International’s Report on Torture describes the process used to break the will of a prisoner of war:

Isolation
Monopolization of perception
Induced debility
Threats
Occasional indulgences
Demonstrating omnipotence
Degradation
Enforcing trivial demands

We are prisoners of war. People we were counting on betrayed us. We have no leader to lead a large-scale resistance. We are completely disorganized.

But I just saw a video of a lockdown protest in the UK where the crowd surrounded a BBC reporter who was part of pushing the pandemic hoax and death shots. It looked like he might not escape with his life. It reminded me of what I'd read about Ceaușescu's final speech in Revolution Square in Bucharest. It was supposed to be a rally, with his enforcers making people cheer at the right times, etc. Then he began criticizing dissidents and blaming foreign agents for unrest in the country and people in the crowd suddenly began chanting rat rat rat. He had to flee by helicopter. Four days later he was dead.

We're not there yet but at least by sharing information, we've probably kept them from injecting half or more of us with their poison. I believe they expected to get to 80% compliance and they won't.

Right now I'm boycotting airlines. But if I really needed to fly somewhere, I'd definitely wait till the plane took off, then take off my mask. When the flight attendant came over, I'd make up some long-winded senile explanation for why I couldn't wear the mask. I'd ask for help and start digging through my luggage looking for my note from my doctor. I'd ask to talk to the captain and explain I'd had cancer. I'd say I'd been given special permission as a handicapped person by the airline.

When you're powerless, it's okay to lie.

And I'd just keep that going. If things looked like they were going to get violent, I'd put on my mask, then take it off again in a few minutes, when the captain went back to fly the plane and the crowd disbursed. When the flight attendant returned, I'd pretend I'd misunderstood. If things looked like they were going to get violent again, I'd put the mask back on and then start crying out that I needed oxygen, I couldn't breathe, I think I'm having a heart attack, help! I would be LOUD. I'd wail and cry. I would enjoy that.

We all know what we can handle and what we can't. You don't necessarily have to be the one to go to jail. But at least make it harder on them every chance you get. Make them show to themselves and everyone else what fascists they are.

I was just thinking of how my mother might have acted a year ago if forced to mask on a plane.

She had some problems with dementia and would honestly forget whatever you told her within a minute or two. She was pleasant to be with, she just forgot everything immediately.

I think I'd act like that. I'd just keep innocently taking off my mask and acting completely confused when they ordered me to put it on. When they left, I'd take it off again. If they yelled, I'd cry. If they physically put it on me, I'd take it off again as soon as they turned around.

I would never understand what they were talking about. I'd go hard of hearing too.

Make them see what idiots and fascists they are. Make them work for it.

I am glad people do this. I can support them financially but I can't go through this. It's too hard and also she isn't traveling internationally and in the USA they will arrest you on an airplane if you don't wear a mask. I'm a realist for my own situation. There is a price I'm not going to pay to protest something and that includes arrest.

Yeah, where to?
My son and I did a 3 day road trip through California up Route 66 to the Grand Canyon a few years back and it was so much fun! We went on the glass bridge overlooking the canyon and several stories underground into the Grand Canyon Caves and I still feel there is a lot left to see!

Energizer

My son and I did a 3 day road trip through California up Route 66 to the Grand Canyon a few years back and it was so much fun! We went on the glass bridge overlooking the canyon and several stories underground into the Grand Canyon Caves and I still feel there is a lot left to see!
Very nice. I have been many years ago. Can't recall if I went to the caves but that's pretty cool. Visited caves around the country, there's many places underground that haven't been well-explored. My dad dragged me and my sister on a road trip across country when we were little and being in the car a lot sucked but it was cool seeing all the national parks (many with caves).

Very nice. I have been many years ago. Can't recall if I went to the caves but that's pretty cool. Visited caves around the country, there's many places underground that haven't been well-explored. My dad dragged me and my sister on a road trip across country when we were little and being in the car a lot sucked but it was cool seeing all the state parks.
I never had a big hankering to travel to far away places with so much unseen in my own state.

Regina

I never had a big hankering to travel to far away places with so much unseen in my own state.
I'm the same. I'm glad I got to go to some interestinig places, but I don't have the big travel bug.
I just talked to a friend yesterday who called from Cabo (from the hospital being treated for a hangover) and was scuba-diving in Maldives the week before and hikiing in Thailand and zip-lining somewhere else.
I'm just like, "Oh great. That's awesome." I do like this person and glad they are doing what they want.
But more looking forward to checking out some interesting local spots.

I'm the same. I'm glad I got to go to some interestinig places, but I don't have the big travel bug.
I just talked to a friend yesterday who called from Cabo (from the hospital being treated for a hangover) and was scuba-diving in Maldives the week before and hikiing in Thailand and zip-lining somewhere else.
I'm just like, "Oh great. That's awesome." I do like this person and glad they are doing what they want.
But more looking forward to checking out some interesting local spots.

Ouch that's a bad hangover!

Tripodi

It is a sticky situation indeed and sometimes it seems easier to go along with status quo than to chanllenge it. Until recently I did that. Then I ended up hyperventilating in the bank trying to talk whilst wearing my mask. I riped it off my face. I have not worn one since. I refuse to set myself on fire to keep other people warm.
God I Love how you ended this! That status quo thing has NEVER been my way or the way I taught my children. When you see the school of fish swimming That way:handpointright:.... you better be going that :handpointleft:way.

God I Love how you ended this! That status quo thing has NEVER been my way or the way I taught my children. When you see the school of fish swimming That way:handpointright:.... you better be going that :handpointleft:way.
Ha! I love the way you ended yours :D

OP
P

Peatness

But I just saw a video of a lockdown protest in the UK where the crowd surrounded a BBC reporter who was part of pushing the pandemic hoax and death shots. It looked like he might not escape with his life.
It depends on which version of the protest film you saw. I saw the original on UKcolumn and yes the BBC journalist was being taunted but at no time was his life in danger. The film has been appropriated by third parties without permission and made to look more menacing that it actually was.

You are right we are at war and I worry that not a lot of people will see it coming.

Nemo

It depends on which version of the protest film you saw. I saw the original on UKcolumn and yes the BBC journalist was being taunted but at no time was his life in danger. The film has been appropriated by third parties without permission and made to look more menacing that it actually was.

You are right we are at war and I worry that not a lot of people will see it coming.

I agree. But he looked scared as hell and they should all feel scared as hell of us.

Gone Peating

"I don't conscent to being touched with handcuffs"

Yeah right....what has she smoked?

If it was that easy no one would have ever been arrested, the trick would be known and would apply to every single arrest situation, not just a Covid situation.

She's a shill

OP
P

Peatness

Are we so enslaved that it is impossible for us to believe that a woman like doroles carhill can wield so much power? She simply knows the law. Would we be so sceptical if she were a man? We underestimate ourselves.