How to Lawfully Avoid Masks, Tests and Quarantines During Travel - Prof. Dolores Cahill

I wish this worked but it doesn't. I hate wearing masks and have challenged it everywhere I go. This video is technically correct but it doesn't work because when you are dealing with mask enforcers they are always low level employees who do not understand the law or exemptions. I would be willing to bet this video is produced by someone who lives in Texas or Florida where they were never that serious about masks. My local library has refused me entry and wouldn't back down even when I presented them with the law. They just said they didn't believe that I needed an exemption and started putting a bouncer out front to keep people out.

The only power you have is to not go to businesses that enforce it. Or to sue them for not following the law. But the truth is many businesses do not enforce it. So what I do is I will only put a mask on if directly asked to and then remove it when I am no longer near the person enforcing. I finally stopped trying to educate people on the law and exemptions because my family got tired of the stress of fighting with every business in town every time we went somewhere.

OP
P

Peatness

I wish this worked but it doesn't. I hate wearing masks and have challenged it everywhere I go. This video is technically correct but it doesn't work because when you are dealing with mask enforcers they are always low level employees who do not understand the law or exemptions. I would be willing to bet this video is produced by someone who lives in Texas or Florida where they were never that serious about masks. My local library has refused me entry and wouldn't back down even when I presented them with the law. They just said they didn't believe that I needed an exemption and started putting a bouncer out front to keep people out.

The only power you have is to not go to businesses that enforce it. Or to sue them for not following the law. But the truth is many businesses do not enforce it. So what I do is I will only put a mask on if directly asked to and then remove it when I am no longer near the person enforcing. I finally stopped trying to educate people on the law and exemptions because my family got tired of the stress of fighting with every business in town every time we went somewhere.
It works for me. I say I don't wear them or I say I am exempt. I'm in the UK. It might be different elsewhere.

OP
P

Peatness

1665687715543.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals