How to Lawfully Avoid Masks, Tests and Quarantines During Travel - Prof. Dolores Cahill

While I think this is great and probably completely accurate, I am still unsure how you would get on a plane without a mask. Does anyone know? Because I have flown several times and they were serious as a heart attack about masks. I saw them wake up a sleeping toddler to force him to pull up his mask because it had slipped while he was asleep. I don't think they would ever let you on a plane.

jay123

Just when thought it was safe to re-enter society.
Screenshot_20210615-135006.png

While I think this is great and probably completely accurate, I am still unsure how you would get on a plane without a mask. Does anyone know? Because I have flown several times and they were serious as a heart attack about masks. I saw them wake up a sleeping toddler to force him to pull up his mask because it had slipped while he was asleep. I don't think they would ever let you on a plane.
I wouldn't care if I had to wear the mask out of respect for others, but knowing they can't make you lockdown for 2 weeks or arrest you in any situation not having signed things is reassuring.

I wouldn't care if I had to wear the mask out of respect for others, but knowing they can't make you lockdown for 2 weeks or arrest you in any situation not having signed things is reassuring.
Why would you consider it disrespectful to others to not wear a mask? Just curious, I am not trying to be confrontational. No one ever wore masks before and when you are sitting literally inches away from people, I can't imagine it conferring any real benefit. And although you may not want to go maskless, Prof. Cahill says that she is going without a mask. I am just curious how she is doing it, the nitty gritty. And personally I do feel it violates basic human rights to be required to cover your nose and mouth for hours at a time.

Why would you consider it disrespectful to others to not wear a mask? Just curious, I am not trying to be confrontational. No one ever wore masks before and when you are sitting literally inches away from people, I can't imagine it conferring any real benefit. And although you may not want to go maskless, Prof. Cahill says that she is going without a mask. I am just curious how she is doing it, the nitty gritty. And personally I do feel it violates basic human rights to be required to cover your nose and mouth for hours at a time.
I avoid going anywhere where I have to wear them Powerto, cause I hate them. Number one, I don't have all the answers about Covid. I have opinions on Covid, and it is exactly that, only an opinion, and each person has their own. So as to soothe another person who is more fearful than I am, I don't mind wearing a mask around them When i am outside i don't. It agree it is our right to not have to wear them, but I am not needing to prove a point.

OP
P

Peatness

It is a sticky situation indeed and sometimes it seems easier to go along with status quo than to chanllenge it. Until recently I did that. Then I ended up hyperventilating in the bank trying to talk whilst wearing my mask. I riped it off my face. I have not worn one since. I refuse to set myself on fire to keep other people warm.

Attachments

• Proof that mask do more harm than good - Dr Vernon Coleman.pdf
    369.9 KB · Views: 19
It is a sticky situation indeed and sometimes it seems easier to go along with status quo than to chanllenge it. Until recently I did that. Then I ended up hyperventilating in the bank trying to talk whilst wearing my mask. I riped it off my face. I have not worn one since. I refuse to set myself on fire to keep other people warm.
Yeah that is why I wont hang out anywhere indoors, I get claustrophobic too Pina. I will never go out again if i have to live like that.

Last edited:
I avoid going anywhere where I have to wear them Powerto, cause I hate them. Number one, I don't have all the answers about Covid. I have opinions on Covid, and it is exactly that, only an opinion, and each person has their own. So as to soothe another person who is more fearful than I am, I don't mind wearing a mask around them When i am outside i don't. It agree it is our right to not have to wear them, but I am not needing to prove a point.
Sure. I get it. I have a very hard time with them, personally. I get panicky. And if I wear them more than briefly I get bronchitis. But there are days I just don't feel the need to challenge the status quo either. For shopping and such if I have to, I will wear it.

But travel is my passion and I am not willing to give it up without a fight. We travelled to Florida recently and you have to wear masks from the time you enter the airport till you pick up the luggage at your destination. So it can be upward of 12-14 hours with a mask and that just is inhumane, especially in Florida! You are not even allowed to take it off to eat. They made you lower it to put the food in your mouth and then immediately put it back on while you chew. Have you ever eaten a sandwich while wearing a mask? It is disgusting! LOL. So I am just fascinated when I hear people saying they are traveling without it. I don't know how they are getting away with it.

OP
P

Peatness

It is against medical advice to be required to wear a mask. I can't provide the source of this quote. sorry, if I find I will post later

Conclusions: This study is the first RCT of cloth
masks, and the results caution against the use of cloth
masks. This is an important finding to inform
occupational health and safety. Moisture retention,
reuse of cloth masks and poor filtration may result in
increased risk of infection. Further research is needed
to inform the widespread use of cloth masks globally.
However, as a precautionary measure, cloth masks
should not be recommended for HCWs, particularly in
high-risk situations, and guidelines need to be
updated.

Attachments

• A cluster randomised trial of cloth mask MacIntyre.pdf
    894.2 KB · Views: 12
Sure. I get it. I have a very hard time with them, personally. I get panicky. And if I wear them more than briefly I get bronchitis. But there are days I just don't feel the need to challenge the status quo either. For shopping and such if I have to, I will wear it.

But travel is my passion and I am not willing to give it up without a fight. We travelled to Florida recently and you have to wear masks from the time you enter the airport till you pick up the luggage at your destination. So it can be upward of 12-14 hours with a mask and that just is inhumane, especially in Florida! You are not even allowed to take it off to eat. They made you lower it to put the food in your mouth and then immediately put it back on while you chew. Have you ever eaten a sandwich while wearing a mask? It is disgusting! LOL. So I am just fascinated when I hear people saying they are traveling without it. I don't know how they are getting away with it.
Heck no I would never go to a restaurant having to were a mask, it ruins the whole experience. When I do have to wear it, I tell myself i am Ray Peat bag breathing ?

Nemo

If it was that easy no one would have ever been arrested, the trick would be known and would apply to every single arrest situation, not just a Covid situation.

It actually is that easy if you are willing to follow through, @TheBeard.

Dolores Cahill will follow through and everyone knows who she is and knows she will follow through. She will record the event. She will go to jail if she has to, she will get a lawyer and sue everyone involved individually as well as airline companies and government bodies.

And she will win.

The reason the Nazis are winning and we are losing is because we want the return to "normalcy" more than they do. We could easily starve them out if we weren't so addicted to trivial vacations and the like. Where I live, Whole Foods decided to keep their mask mandate after the governor lifted it and they lost over half their customers. I called in everyday and asked if they were still mandating masks, and when they said yes, asked to speak to the manager and told him I would be shopping at Sprouts instead. It took less than a week for them to lift the mask mandate.

But anyone with the time and the will can do what Cahill does. You wait till the plane takes off. You take off your mask. When the flight attendant tells you to put it back on, you say no, you don't consent.

As other flight attendants gather, you get all their names very early in the encounter and let them see you writing them down. Then start filming. Say on film that you do not consent and that if they touch you, it is assault and you will be suing them individually. Look like you mean it, like you are one of those lawsuit people.

They may back off or they may assault you. If they assault you, you have to follow through and sue even if you have to get a lawsuit kit and act as your own lawyer. (It would be better if you consulted one of the lawyers handling the cases against Covid Nazis in advance, because maybe you can act in coordination with others, as part of a class-action lawsuit.)

You sue each individual flight attendant for $20k or $50k, depending on exactly what they did to you. Believe me, the minute they are served, word will get around to all the other flight attendants. Nobody wants to deal with a lawsuit. And you follow through. You either force them to settle with you for some amount of money or you show up for depositions, you show up in court, and you force them to show up too.

There are even lawyers who specialize in harassment lawsuits. Get one of them to work with you. I have a friend who has been sued 20x by the same idiot for a public disagreement over a fake blackjack system.

OP
P

Peatness

It actually is that easy if you are willing to follow through, @TheBeard.

Dolores Cahill will follow through and everyone knows who she is and knows she will follow through. She will record the event. She will go to jail if she has to, she will get a lawyer and sue everyone involved individually as well as airline companies and government bodies.

And she will win.

The reason the Nazis are winning and we are losing is because we want the return to "normalcy" more than they do. We could easily starve them out if we weren't so addicted to trivial vacations and the like. Where I live, Whole Foods decided to keep their mask mandate after the governor lifted it and they lost over half their customers. I called in everyday and asked if they were still mandating masks, and when they said yes, asked to speak to the manager and told him I would be shopping at Sprouts instead. It took less than a week for them to lift the mask mandate.

But anyone with the time and the will can do what Cahill does. You wait till the plane takes off. You take off your mask. When the flight attendant tells you to put it back on, you say no, you don't consent.

As other flight attendants gather, you get all their names very early in the encounter and let them see you writing them down. Then start filming. Say on film that you do not consent and that if they touch you, it is assault and you will be suing them individually. Look like you mean it, like you are one of those lawsuit people.

They may back off or they may assault you. If they assault you, you have to follow through and sue even if you have to get a lawsuit kit and act as your own lawyer. (It would be better if you consulted one of the lawyers handling the cases against Covid Nazis in advance, because maybe you can act in coordination with others, as part of a class-action lawsuit.)

You sue each individual flight attendant for $20k or $50k, depending on exactly what they did to you. Believe me, the minute they are served, word will get around to all the other flight attendants. Nobody wants to deal with a lawsuit. And you follow through. You either force them to settle with you for some amount of money or you show up for depositions, you show up in court, and you force them to show up too.

There are even lawyers who specialize in harassment lawsuits. Get one of them to work with you. I have a friend who has been sued 20x by the same idiot for a public disagreement over a fake blackjack system.
Well said. Carhill has balls as they say.

"I don't conscent to being touched with handcuffs"

Yeah right....what has she smoked?

If it was that easy no one would have ever been arrested, the trick would be known and would apply to every single arrest situation, not just a Covid situation.
I don't think anything sounded easy about being detained for four hours.