How To Keep Fresh Breath All Day/Longer?

x-ray peat

not sure what ray thinks on this but I have heard that brushing with baking soda (70%) and salt(30%) is the best way. Also you need to brush all surfaces of the mouth like cheeks and tongue

Ron J

I'm not sure if baking soda is safe or too harsh. Perhaps I should lower the baking soda and add xylitol.

James IV

Don't eat stuff that ferments in your mouth.

Mossy

I stumbled upon this blotting technique the other day and have tried it about 4 times. I think it's quite good. My gums no longer bleed and any inflammation has been reduced to zero or close to zero. In addition, I do feel that it helps with tongue and mouth hygiene as a whole. What led me to search out gum health was since starting Peating parts of my gums got inflamed and started to bleed. I'm guessing it was all the sugar.

Here is an in-depth video from the creator of the blotting technique, Dr. Phillips. Prepare yourself for some funny/cheesy retro video, graphics, sound, amateur model, etc. I think it's definitely worth mentioning that the "cleaning" technique from Phillips is a bit disgusting, IMHO, and I rinse my brush instead, as I saw mentioned elsewhere. .

Here is a PDF from Dr. Phillips as well. It's dated as well, but I think good info: http://www.toothwizards.com/files/OralHealthDentistBook1972.pdf.

You can buy the blotting brushes from the same site that provides the PDF: Shop | Buy Blotting Dental Tooth Brushes | Blotting Brushes.

I'm not associated with the company in any way. The reason I'm providing all this info, is that I stumbled upon them piece by piece, and thought it would be convenient to have them all in one shot, to anyone interested. It took me a while to locate the blotting brushes from a US supplier -- I never realized the provider of the PDF sold the brushes as well. Had I known that, I would've bought from them, because they sell the smaller brush as well, which I couldn't find through searching out other sellers.

FWIW, I tried to used a regular/non-official blotting brush and it did not work as well.

D

danishispsychic

clean your colon and liver and take charcoal and chlorophyll.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
GelatinGoblin How to prepare Asparagus? Discard water yes or keep it for Mg Zn antioxidants Potassium? How long to boil? Steam? Ask For Help or Advice 4
A How to keep your face relatively lean in a bulk Diet 5
bzmazu Why politicians and doctors keep ignoring the medical research on Vitamin D and Covid Rant or Rave 2
F do you also keep your digital thermometer under armpit for awhile before turning it on? Ask For Help or Advice 14
Starship Is It Possible To Keep Metabolism High And MTOR Low? Metabolism 2
J Keep An Eye On Your Food Rant or Rave 20
Amazoniac I Keep Seeing Coronavirus EVERYWHERE (lounge) The Ray Peat Forum Lounge 20
L I Keep Seeing 6 EVERYWHERE Miscellaneous Health Discussions 27
Velve921 Porcelain Crown Just Fell Off — What Should I Do To Keep It Clean? Ask For Help or Advice 7
haidut FDA And NIH Let Clinical Trial Sponsors Keep Results Secret (illegally) Scientific Studies 0
L How Do You Keep Your Teeth Healthy And White On This Diet? Oral Health 26
G Something To Keep In Mind About Peat And His Diet Diet 9
Hitchens Keep Serotonin In Check On Adderall Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 10
K Please Help! Keep Waking Up After 6 Hours Of Sleep - Poor Glucose Metabolism-related Insomnia? Insomnia, Sleep Issues 13
BearWithMe What Nutrients Needs To Be Increased To Keep Up With Faster Metabolism? Ask For Help or Advice 0
M How To Keep Ammonia Low? Ask For Help or Advice 4
S Onions To Keep Things Moving Carrot Salad, Bamboo Shoots, Mushrooms 8
M Support Liver Health / Digestion / Keep Pathogens At Bay. Advices Pls! Ask For Help or Advice 12
M How To Keep Cortisol Low / Chronicle Diseases Cortisol, Serotonin, Histamine 1
Arctic Fire How To Keep Protein From Spiking Adrenaline Digestion 34
J What To Eat Before Bed To Keep Heart Rate Up During Sleep? Ask For Help or Advice 26
D How To Naturally Keep High Erection Quality & Libido For Your Whole Life? Male Issues 54
Milena How Do People Keep Their PUFA Intake Under 4g Per Day? Diet 20
Zpol Gummies, And Sugary Snacks, To Keep In My Purse? Sweets, Snacks 0
Tourist Did My Ice Cream Dessert Keep Me Up All Night? Ice Cream 8
ecstatichamster Does Too Much Taurine Keep You Awake? Taurine 6
raypeatclips Should I Keep The Youtube Channel Going? Ask For Help or Advice 18
tankasnowgod How Do You Keep Methylene Blue From Staining Clothes? Methylene Blue 14
milk_lover I Will Be Traveling To Italy For A Week. Any Tips To Keep It As Peaty As Possible? Eating Out, On The Run, Restaurants, Grocery Store 52
Renaiscience_Man An Aspirin A Day May Not Keep Dvt Away Articles 9
W How Do I Keep Estrogen Slightly High? Ask For Help or Advice 14
sweetly How keep stress low while performing high stress activities? Ask For Help or Advice 13
Y during meals, should i keep eating sugar till heart raises to 85? Diet 1
D Bone Broth Won't Gel - Dump It & Keep Trying? Broth, Stocks 6
G Keep Intestine Happy (Bacteria, Fiber, Toxic Chemicals) Kmud Interview: Oct.10, 2010 - Sugar II [Clipped.I 0
G Is fresh squeezed lemon juice alkaline or acidic? Fruit Juice 8
Vileplume Digesting Frozen V Fresh Milk Digestion 7
J Why Does Fresh Liver Taste So Good But Frozen Liver So Meh? Organ Meat 3
I PAS Sufferer. Any Fresh Recommendation What Can I Do? Male Issues 0
sladerunner69 Consuming Only Fresh Milk And Blood For A Half Year? Health 27
jzeno I Finally Found A Food That STRENGTHENS Nails! FRESH PLUM JUICE! Experiments 3
J Anyone Else Get High Eating Fresh Oysters? Seafood 11
L Fresh Orange Juice Juicer Fruit Juice 58
bionicheart Cottage Cheese & Fresh Flax Seed Oil Cures Cancer Cancer 87
Luann Aldi's Milk Is Not Fresh Diet 14
P Ginger Milk Curd - Cheese Recipe Using Ginger As Rennet - Fresh Ginger May Improve Protein Digestion Cheese 3
P Expired(vinegar Smelling)aspirin Probably As Good Or Even Better Than Fresh Aspirin? Aspirin 5
EndAllDisease Fresh Fruit Vs Fruit Juice Fruits & Fruit Juice 2
Philomath Fresh Bone Broth Delivered Frozen To Your Door Broth, Stocks 10
Philomath No More Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice? Beneficial Flavor Packs? Fruit Juice 19