How To Increase The Youth Steroid Hormones | Increase Testosterone & Progesterone

SonOfEurope

Woops yes fatty liver is inversely correlated with copper. Thanks for pointing that out.
It might be worth looking into especially if someone have fatty liver, but yes, eating a lot of fructose without enough copper easily leads to issues.

That's why I probably craved chocolate/cocoa 3 years ago when my liver enzymes were over range a bit.

I was eating a lot of fruit too and juices.

Hgreen56

Good stuff.
Just to add (not sure if he addressed it in his previous fruit/fructose vid), fatty liver is inversely correlated with fatty liver and fructose consumption increases copper requirements.
When there is too little copper in the body, iron accumulates and causes inflammation which increases fat synthesis.

Fructose can also enter cells when insulin resistant and increase ATP production and ATP in turn is needed for steroidogenesis.

Vince Gironda is the bodybuilder and he said 36 eggs and 100 liver tablets daily would equal to steroids. He also said you should only eat so much eggs for a month or two before reducing it again to 2-4 eggs per day.
is there some fructose : copper ratio to take into account?

Hans

Forum Supporter
is there some fructose : copper ratio to take into account?
I think it will differ from person to person based on copper absorption and retention. Amazoniac posted a study a while ago concluding that ~2.4g (can't remember the exact number) of copper daily (or 16.8g per week) is a good amount to shoot for. So I'd say start there and perhaps get a few tests done.

Hgreen56

I think it will differ from person to person based on copper absorption and retention. Amazoniac posted a study a while ago concluding that ~2.4g (can't remember the exact number) of copper daily (or 16.8g per week) is a good amount to shoot for. So I'd say start there and perhaps get a few tests done.
thanks.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals