HOW TO INCREASE MAINTENACE CALOREIS

AndrogenicJB

I am 9% body fat, super ripped, lean muscle but atill gymmaxing of course. My maintenance however is 2550, I am 6'2 17 and 143 pounds, I know its very low, used to be heavier but i AM ALL LEAN MUSCLE right now, considerbaly more than the average person but still alot more muscle needed. I want to be able to eat more calories and maintain my leanness. preferbaly I would like my mainteance to be at least 3,000. Would something like androstrone or any idealabs supps help increase my maintenance. I know more muscle increases your maintenance but that takes a while

Jatonian

Eating more metabolically friendly foods, especially from fruits/dairy/shellfish/liver is going to help with this over time. PUFAs are preferentially stored as fat by the body because of their instability, so making sure that you remain as saturated as possible is going to prevent preferential storage of dietary fat. Making sure your digestion is regular and on point is important, and possibly using a reverse dieting strategy to incrementally increase calories over time would be ideal. I would also allow for a 3% cushion in body fat percentage as being below 10% for a long period of time is pretty bad hormonally speaking for 99.99% of the population.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals