How To Increase Fast Twich Muscle Fibers For Strength

Momado965

Besides 11 keto dht / dht / t3. What can be done to increase muscle strength?

J

jb116

Besides 11 keto dht / dht / t3. What can be done to increase muscle strength?
Working them out is the best way to increase fast twitch. The slow fibers can convert to fast with training.

OP
Momado965

Momado965

Working them out is the best way to increase fast twitch. The slow fibers can convert to fast with training.

I was looking for ways to do it with out strength training.

J

jb116

I was looking for ways to do it with out strength training.
Ironically though, strength training will increase DHT/T and in turn not diminish T3 like extreme cardio does. So all of those things contribute to that muscle fiber building.

Hans

Forum Supporter
I don't think there are a lot of ways to grow muscle and get strong without lifting weights, but eating enough protein and having androgens high and cortisol low will help to maintaining a larger amount of muscle. Catabolic hormones will also reduce strength.
Sprints can also help and takes very little time to do.
Bodyweight exercise can also help.

Are you looking for an alternative to strength training, such as bodyweight exercises or don't you want to exercise as a whole?

OP
Momado965

Momado965

Ironically though, strength training will increase DHT/T and in turn not diminish T3 like extreme cardio does. So all of those things contribute to that muscle fiber building.

Interesting. I always thought training of any kind diminish t3.

OP
Momado965

Momado965

I don't think there are a lot of ways to grow muscle and get strong without lifting weights, but eating enough protein and having androgens high and cortisol low will help to maintaining a larger amount of muscle. Catabolic hormones will also reduce strength.
Sprints can also help and takes very little time to do.
Bodyweight exercise can also help.

Are you looking for an alternative to strength training, such as bodyweight exercises or don't you want to exercise as a whole?

I am trying to experiment with hormones to see how much strength I can gain "naturally" before excersing again. I'll most likely begin with weighted bodyweighy excercises and a few lifting excercises that I liked over the years.

Elephanto

Definitely workouts that focus on explosiveness like modern boxers and sprinters specialize in. Systematically, besides what has been mentioned I would say the maximization of ATP production, minimization of Lactic Acid, Potassium sufficiency, optimization of blood circulation and on the unhealthy side, excess activation of calcium receptors would probably have this temporary effect (Adrenaline, Glutamate, Cholinergism, Histamine). Something else to experiment with would be the avoidance of dietary opioid peptides (dairy, gluten, rice albumin, beer, spinach, cocoa, Taurine, some meat constituents - I think mainly blood).

Last edited:
OP
Momado965

Momado965

Definitely workouts that focus on explosiveness like modern boxers and sprinters specialize in. Systematically, besides what has been mentioned I would say the maximization of ATP production, minimization of Lactic Acid, Potassium sufficiency, optimization of blood circulation and on the unhealthy side, excess activation of calcium receptors would probably have this temporary effect (Adrenaline, Glutamate, Cholinergism, Histamine). Something else to experiment with would be the avoidance of dietary opioid peptides (dairy, gluten, rice albumin, beer, spinach, cocoa, Taurine, some meat constituents - I think mainly blood).

So along side explosive exercises, any ATP maximisers should help with fast twich muscles fibers?

Elephanto

So along side explosive exercises, any ATP maximisers should help with fast twich muscles fibers?
Logically so, energy translates into power. One factor for ATP metabolism that I don't see mentioned often around here is Magnesium which converts it from Phosphate. Phosphate is known to cause muscle fatigue so Magnesium would increase muscle performance in at least 2 ways (increasing ATP and decreasing Phopshate).

Chemical mechanism of ATP synthase. Magnesium plays a pivotal role in formation of the transition state where ATP is synthesized from ADP and inorg... - PubMed - NCBI

OP
Momado965

Momado965

Logically so, energy translates into power. One factor for ATP metabolism that I don't see mentioned often around here is Magnesium which converts it from Phosphate. Phosphate is known to cause muscle fatigue so Magnesium would increase muscle performance in at least 2 ways (increasing ATP and decreasing Phopshate).

Chemical mechanism of ATP synthase. Magnesium plays a pivotal role in formation of the transition state where ATP is synthesized from ADP and inorg... - PubMed - NCBI

I can validate that in terms of pratical means. When I used to strength train, I noticed magnessium really enhances my strength. The effect were most pronounced when my d3 level are high. Strength to the roof.

Runenight201

Caloric surplus, power/explosive movement training.

Don't even bother training if you're not getting enough calories in, it's seriously detrimental to your health, will increase catabolic/stress hormones, and make you feel like ***t.

I'd first recommend building a stable strength base, so lots of calisthenics, being able to do at least 8-10 clean overhand grip pull ups, push ups, dips, and squat body weight. From there, explosive style training will develop fast twitch, so sprints, Olympic lifts, box jumps, etc....

Any reason why fast twitch in particular? Are you a competitive athlete?

OP
Momado965

Momado965

Caloric surplus, power/explosive movement training.

Don't even bother training if you're not getting enough calories in, it's seriously detrimental to your health, will increase catabolic/stress hormones, and make you feel like ***t.

I'd first recommend building a stable strength base, so lots of calisthenics, being able to do at least 8-10 clean overhand grip pull ups, push ups, dips, and squat body weight. From there, explosive style training will develop fast twitch, so sprints, Olympic lifts, box jumps, etc....

Any reason why fast twitch in particular? Are you a competitive athlete?

Thanks for you input. No just for the fun of being stong like an ox haha!

Runenight201

Thanks for you input. No just for the fun of being stong like an ox haha!

Lol for sure. Hormones/steroids definitely prime the environment for strength/muscle gain, but even the freak of nature’s still have to eat well and train hard, there’s no bypassing that.

I’ve seen guys who shoot up steroids and don’t have their diet on point...that’s a scary sight, way too much fat, very poor cardiovascular conditioning, not too mention organ/tissue damage going on.

I find guys with high strength/weight ratios looking the best, feeling the best, and probably most healthy out of every one who strength trains. Calisthenics is definitely where it’s at imo, but everything depends on goals obviously. If you’re just trying to be strong, eating a huge surplus will facilitate that, but the inevitable fat gain will happen. Look at the worlds strongest men (“Thor” bjornsson, Eddie hall, etc...) arguably the strongest men alive, but all have guts and carry excessive body fat. I can’t imagine that’s good for their hearts.

OP
Momado965

Momado965

Lol for sure. Hormones/steroids definitely prime the environment for strength/muscle gain, but even the freak of nature’s still have to eat well and train hard, there’s no bypassing that.

I’ve seen guys who shoot up steroids and don’t have their diet on point...that’s a scary sight, way too much fat, very poor cardiovascular conditioning, not too mention organ/tissue damage going on.

I find guys with high strength/weight ratios looking the best, feeling the best, and probably most healthy out of every one who strength trains. Calisthenics is definitely where it’s at imo, but everything depends on goals obviously. If you’re just trying to be strong, eating a huge surplus will facilitate that, but the inevitable fat gain will happen. Look at the worlds strongest men (“Thor” bjornsson, Eddie hall, etc...) arguably the strongest men alive, but all have guts and carry excessive body fat. I can’t imagine that’s good for their hearts.

Clisthenics it id then and some rows just cause I love them! I'd like to be strong but not fat at all. The highest amount of fat I am willing to live with is about 18%.

Runenight201

Clisthenics it id then and some rows just cause I love them! I'd like to be strong but not fat at all. The highest amount of fat I am willing to live with is about 18%.

Hell yea dude. Don’t get my wrong throw some weights in there too. My main emphasis is never get too heavy where you can’t do pull ups, push ups, dips, squats anymore. I usually combine calisthenics with weight training and I find I make the best progress that way, rather than a one or the other. Im striving for some dope maneuvers like the front lever, flag pole, planche, dragonfly, etc... all hallmarks of a great total body strength/weight ratio.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals