How to increase DHT

Hans

Forum Supporter
How to increase DHT, 11 keto dht?
11-keto DHT can increase DHT if you want to go that route. Many people I've mentioned it to report that it makes them feel great.
But if we're talking about doing it naturally, then zinc, magnesium, vitamin D, boron, exercise, thyroid hormone T3 (hypothyroid individuals usually have much lower levels of DHT), carbs and coffee.
Avoiding things that lower DHT will also have powerful effects. Things like beta-sitosterol (found in nuts and seeds), saw palmetto, "medicinal" mushrooms like reishi, loin's mane, etc.

OP
M

maxpower

11-keto DHT can increase DHT if you want to go that route. Many people I've mentioned it to report that it makes them feel great.
But if we're talking about doing it naturally, then zinc, magnesium, vitamin D, boron, exercise, thyroid hormone T3 (hypothyroid individuals usually have much lower levels of DHT), carbs and coffee.
Avoiding things that lower DHT will also have powerful effects. Things like beta-sitosterol (found in nuts and seeds), saw palmetto, "medicinal" mushrooms like reishi, loin's mane, etc.
And things to increase 5 alpha reductase?

Hans

Forum Supporter
And things to increase 5 alpha reductase?
Vitamin B1, B3, B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) and glycine. B1 and B3 provide cofactors. B6 and glycine stimulate 5AR. The other compounds I mentioned have just been shown to increase DHT. Topical DHEA, boron, tribulus and butea superba would likely give you the greatest DHT boost.

Jremy25

Great info Hans.

Another method involves supplementing DHT gel directly. I’m using 10% DHT gel at the moment to treat my gyno and for PE.

cupofcoffee

Vitamin B1, B3, B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) and glycine. B1 and B3 provide cofactors. B6 and glycine stimulate 5AR. The other compounds I mentioned have just been shown to increase DHT. Topical DHEA, boron, tribulus and butea superba would likely give you the greatest DHT boost.
This article is what got me into peating in the first place :), still one of my favourites. Recommended read.

aniciete

Do you think fuller testes could mean increased dht? I started back up eating lots of red meat around a month ago and testes have definitely increased in size. Maybe it’s the zinc and b6?

Hans

Forum Supporter
Do you think fuller testes could mean increased dht? I started back up eating lots of red meat around a month ago and testes have definitely increased in size. Maybe it’s the zinc and b6?
Not sure if it would be DHT specifically, but it could be a sign of better health, especially if they were below average size. Zinc definitely also helps with fertility, so it's likely a variety of reasons.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals