How to increase CO2 at night/relieve stuffy nose at night

GTW

Clue me in... CO2 is a proxy for breathing freely, decongested? It's not a guarantee or the end point.
When I was a little kid wanting to go fishing early in the morning, my mother told me think about the clock and the time you want to wake up as you go to sleep. It worked.
Much later the same kind of focus, visualization and concentration worked to keep my mouth shut and lower jaw forward for easy breathing at night.

JamesGatz

What are your bed sheets and pillowcases made of ?

I didn't realize what my issue was until one day I noticed as soon as I lay down my head on a polyster pillow case my nose stuffed up AS SOON as I lifted my head from the case my stuffy nose went away.... make sure everything you're sleeping on is 100% cotton and nothing you're allergic to - an air filter in your room is good too

Dr. B

What are your bed sheets and pillowcases made of ?

I didn't realize what my issue was until one day I noticed as soon as I lay down my head on a polyster pillow case my nose stuffed up AS SOON as I lifted my head from the case my stuffy nose went away.... make sure everything you're sleeping on is 100% cotton and nothing you're allergic to - an air filter in your room is good too
what kind of air filter, some of them have an ionizer option, or ultraviolet filter option
can there be side effects to using those...
i think when I used the ionizer it would make me get out of breath much easier

JamesGatz

what kind of air filter, some of them have an ionizer option, or ultraviolet filter option
can there be side effects to using those...
i think when I used the ionizer it would make me get out of breath much easier
Same actually - the ionizers I don't think are that safe - I had my workplace use them and everytime they turned the ionizer on i felt like i would get headaches and hard to breathe i think to create the ions the byproduct of that reaction is it emits ozone or something which is toxic to breathe in i may have read but i think there is definitely something it does to the air that is not safe based on my experience. i just have a regular filter no ionizer and no UV just a hepa filter

Dr. B

Tapioca