How to increase CO2 at night/relieve stuffy nose at night

GTW

Clue me in... CO2 is a proxy for breathing freely, decongested? It's not a guarantee or the end point.
When I was a little kid wanting to go fishing early in the morning, my mother told me think about the clock and the time you want to wake up as you go to sleep. It worked.
Much later the same kind of focus, visualization and concentration worked to keep my mouth shut and lower jaw forward for easy breathing at night.

JamesGatz

What are your bed sheets and pillowcases made of ?

I didn't realize what my issue was until one day I noticed as soon as I lay down my head on a polyster pillow case my nose stuffed up AS SOON as I lifted my head from the case my stuffy nose went away.... make sure everything you're sleeping on is 100% cotton and nothing you're allergic to - an air filter in your room is good too

Mr.Bollox

What are your bed sheets and pillowcases made of ?

I didn't realize what my issue was until one day I noticed as soon as I lay down my head on a polyster pillow case my nose stuffed up AS SOON as I lifted my head from the case my stuffy nose went away.... make sure everything you're sleeping on is 100% cotton and nothing you're allergic to - an air filter in your room is good too
what kind of air filter, some of them have an ionizer option, or ultraviolet filter option
can there be side effects to using those...
i think when I used the ionizer it would make me get out of breath much easier

JamesGatz

what kind of air filter, some of them have an ionizer option, or ultraviolet filter option
can there be side effects to using those...
i think when I used the ionizer it would make me get out of breath much easier
Same actually - the ionizers I don't think are that safe - I had my workplace use them and everytime they turned the ionizer on i felt like i would get headaches and hard to breathe i think to create the ions the byproduct of that reaction is it emits ozone or something which is toxic to breathe in i may have read but i think there is definitely something it does to the air that is not safe based on my experience. i just have a regular filter no ionizer and no UV just a hepa filter

Mr.Bollox

Tapioca

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
G Is mask wearing an effective way to increase co2 levels? Ask For Help or Advice 10
Philomath Need help debunking or confirming- Study claims reduction in cognitive performance due to wearing masks, and their increase in CO2. Scientific Studies 27
T Easiest Ways To Increase CO2 Tolerance Miscellaneous Health Discussions 16
L Fun, Easy Way To Quickly And Drastically Increase CO2 Experiments 49
T Anyone Increase Temp With Very Low Intensity Exercise? Increased CO2? Exercise 11
I Breath Holding To Increase CO2 Ask For Help or Advice 5
tankasnowgod Surgical Masks Increase Pulse, Lower Oxygen Saturation From Rebreathing CO2 Scientific Studies 50
D So Called 'Elevation Masks' Suitable For CO2 Increase? CO2, Bag Breathing 20
artemis Does wearing a dust mask significantly increase CO2? CO2, Bag Breathing 4
A HOW TO INCREASE MAINTENACE CALOREIS Diet 0
T Estrogen Increase with Aging? Thyroid and Hormones 0
haidut Omega-3 increase risk of atrial fibrillation (afib) Scientific Studies 4
JamesGatz Laughing increases serotonin and seems to increase Nitric Oxide ? Miscellaneous 3
H Circumcision may increase STI rates Scientific Studies 5
N High carbs for fat loss/ increase metabolic rate? Asking for some advice. Weight 12
RealNeat N-3 can increase the risk of atrial fibrillation Interviews 1
haidut SSRI drugs decrease androgens / progestogens, increase estrogens Scientific Studies 6
G Did Cyproheptadine increase you libido or lowered your libido? Supplements 5
G Does solely rasing the body temperature also increase the metabolic rate? Ask For Help or Advice 5
A Thoughts on Fadogia agrestis or Bulbine natalensis to increase testosterone? Ask For Help or Advice 3
M Calcium and potassium increase retention of copper / magnesium and selenium depletes it? Ask For Help or Advice 41
M How to Increase SHBG Blood Work, Labs 4
I How to increase CRH Cortisol, Serotonin, Histamine 0
M How to get rid of or convert hydrogen peroxide to water? how to increase glutathione/glutathione peroxidase? Ask For Help or Advice 0
L Does uridine increase acetylcholine Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 2
Hans How to increase dopamine and lower serotonin with this simple, yet effective stack and food recipe Articles & Scientific Studies 33
RenaissanceMan Peat Wrong About Omega 3? DHA & EPA increase dopamine and lower serotonin Polyunsaturated Fats, Seed Oils 22
Mauritio Serotonin, PUFA and histamine increase leaky brain Articles & Scientific Studies 6
GreekDemiGod Great performance increase in workouts from Monster energy drink Exercise 6
BearWithMe What increase phosphorus absorbtion and decrease calcium absorbtion at the same time? Ask For Help or Advice 14
Highserotonin90 Increase ATP Ask For Help or Advice 2
F Can i somehow increase ph of aspirin? Ask For Help or Advice 3
M Can you increase the demand for fat in the body? Weight 28
Paul144 Can someone tell me if aromasin will increase dht? Sexuality 2
A Does calcium sulphate (epsom salt+milk) increase endotoxin? Ask For Help or Advice 0
S Does breast tissue (gynecomastia) increase aromatisation? Thyroid and Hormones 7
youngsinatra How To Increase Allopregnenolone? Ask For Help or Advice 7
C What mechanism of Phenibut would cause an increase in urine concentration? Health 2
Mauritio Psychedelic effect of psilocybin/ LSD mediated through 5ht2a + psychedelics increase neuroplasticity! Scientific Studies 1
M Does a lot of copper increase the need of vitamin C? Ask For Help or Advice 10
Mauritio Dutasteride / Finasteride cause fibrosis of the penis and prostate; decrease androgen receptors, increase estrogen receptors Scientific Studies 9
R Impossíble gain weight, and to increase temperature Metabolism 25
haidut Fasting ineffective for shrinking belly fat, may actually increase it Scientific Studies 4
M Crazy question, but does putting the finger in the throat to induce gagging , not vommitting, increase stomach acid? Ask For Help or Advice 2
M Does taurine increase stomach acid or not? Ask For Help or Advice 3
Mauritio Sterile gut leads to lower anxiety, serotonin , and TPH-levels + some bacteria don't increase serotonin Articles & Scientific Studies 4
Drareg Civil Unrest predicted to increase all over the World Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 19
haidut Glucocorticoids may increase inflammation in the long run Scientific Studies 3
S Cyproheptadine increase height ? Scientific Studies 6
Apollo Consuming Milk Increase Your Risk for Prostate Cancer? Milk 36