How To Increase Androgens And Lower Serotonin Permanently?

Thingschanged

hi guys and girls im new to this website. Looking on this site i see there are some very well read people and that interests me itself rather than all the other sites with an abundance or bro-science.
I have a couple questions that i would be glad if you had the time to help me out answering them.
How to increase androgens
How to increase dht
How to lower serotonin and serotonin synthesis

Preferably with things that arent to hard to find

johnwester130

the typical peat stuff

a, d, k2 . Healthnatura make the best k2.

b vitamins,
methylene blue

preg/dhea
androsterone or DHT
t3/t4

coconut oil
gelatin

Brian

Resistance train 3 times per week. Focusing on the legs and back should increase DHT significantly.

OP
T

Thingschanged

That's great advice everyone thanks,
Tried a lot of these suggestions and was truly amazed by the results I started drinking a heap of coffee and as much sugar as I can a lot of salt vitamin b12 "adeno " recently also just by drinking coffee and a lot of sugar alone not eating a lot of meat and eating a small amount of butter in the morning I seen a huge difference in facial shape fat loss and energy .
I have a good little bit of advice for you all aswell ,
A book I was reading a while ago was speaking about the Russian military's nourishment drink in times of desperation
It was tea a squeeze of lemon jam salt and sugar honey if you have it aswell in a cup it tastes amazing and u have great energy for hours best to try first thing in the morning

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals