How To Increase Allopregnenolone?

youngsinatra

I‘ve seen 5a-DHP is a potent way to increase allopregnenolone.
How about other things to increase it?
Is plain pregnenolone also able to convert into allopregnenolone?

shine

Yes, pregnenolone converts to progesterone and allopregnanolone. You can increase conversion by taking Vitamin A and/or glycine. Palmitoylethanolamide also increases ALLO.

Mauritio

I‘ve seen 5a-DHP is a potent way to increase allopregnenolone.
How about other things to increase it?
Is plain pregnenolone also able to convert into allopregnenolone?
PEA, Kami-shoyo-san, long dan xie gan tan, pregnenolone topically on temples.

Socializing also increases allopregnanolone. And everything that activates PPARalpha.

miquelangeles

PEA, Kami-shoyo-san, long dan xie gan tan, pregnenolone topically on temples.

Socializing also increases allopregnanolone. And everything that activates PPARalpha.
What was your experience with pregnenolone on temples? Compared to oral or topical on other body areas.
I was actually thinking about the same thing today, to try it on carotid or temples.
Have you tried it on the carotid arteries? They are the major blood vessels that supply blood to the brain.

SonOfEurope

Oral Progesterone, 12-15mg, right after a mid-day meal high in Fat Solubles.

Most direct way at least...

Mauritio

What was your experience with pregnenolone on temples? Compared to oral or topical on other body areas.
I was actually thinking about the same thing today, to try it on carotid or temples.
Have you tried it on the carotid arteries? They are the major blood vessels that supply blood to the brain.
Compared to the other things that I mentioned and 5adhp ,it's not significant.

But I do notice a feeling that reminds of what I experienced from these other supplements.

Yes I've tried that . That was actually the first way I've tried it . And I had a great response but it felt more muscle than mind centered.

lampofred

Sugar and vitamin D, which lower cortisol. High cortisol causes poor conversion of progesterone into allopregnanolone. I would guess coffee and milk also.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals