How To Increase Aldosterone ?

ruprmurdoch

I have high cortisol, and beacuse of that i have low aldosterone. By meaning of ''high'' and ''low'' i understand within limits or slightly above/under.

How can I increase aldosterone ? I'm not sure but by reading many websites about aldosterone it seems that problem may be solved by drinking water with salt, is that possible ???

Suikerbuik

Though a bit old, focus on lowering cortisol. You should not want to 'artificially' increase aldosteron (MR agonist) as this will increase calcification and fibrosis. Cortisol also acts as a partial MR agonist by the way. Make sure to keep your salt and water up so you don't force it through renin and angII, which are bad too.

shepherdgirl

I agree with @Suikerbuik that you should rather try lowering cortisol. I am not sure why you want higher aldosterone - it can create a lot of problems. Read Dr. Peat's articles about it.

LCohen

WTF ? Why ?

If you really want it just drink plenty of waters with too little sodium. Your body don't want to release that too little sodium, it will retain both sodium and water. This will keep your aldosterone high.

As aldosterone gets high; it gets into a loop. Your body will retain more "outdated" water and sodium.

And you won't like the results. High blood pressure, edema, kidney disease, low blood potassium, hair loss and even vascular calcification..

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals