How To " Improve " Sexual Magnetism?

Endew

Is it genetic or can it be improved?
I'm thinking it has to do with high level of androgens in puberty?

brix

Confidence.
Having a good hormonal profile (high androgens, lowish estrogen).

You can improve this by eating a solid diet, some exercise, and maintaining a proactive social life.

vulture

Don't be boring (lifestyle). I think common young women wont get attracted to boring guys, and despite that, you will feel alive.
Be clean and well dressed (according to situation). There are things like simetry and stuff that is pretty hard to address.

Another thing that I learned is (if you are trying to have sex or get a relationship): broadcast yourself. If you "query" 3 girls and have a 90% rate of "no", you might end up with 3 negative answers, but if you increase your audience to 30 girls in the same time period that could be 3 positive answers (and 27 negative answers).

johnwester130

progesterone, pregnenolone
k2
coconut oil
shellfish instead of red meat

topical caffeine/niacinamide seem to increase sexual vitality the most

OP
E

Endew

progesterone, pregnenolone
k2
coconut oil
shellfish instead of red meat

topical caffeine/niacinamide seem to increase sexual vitality the most

I've been looking all over for topical niacinamide. Would advacdo oil work? Or B-complex liquid ?

OP
E

Endew

Confidence.
Having a good hormonal profile (high androgens, lowish estrogen).

You can improve this by eating a solid diet, some exercise, and maintaining a proactive social life.

What are Some lifestyle hacks outside of diet that will raise androgens and lower estrogen?

Luk3

Good posture and walk, voice (speaking from chest, not mouth), eye contact (strong eye contact and knowing when and when not to make it).

D

danishispsychic

It's a vibe. Supplements are not going to do anything. It helps to be tall and a Leo though.

opethfeldt

It's a vibe. Supplements are not going to do anything. It helps to be tall and a Leo though.
That "vibe" you speak of is heavily influenced by one's current hormonal profile. Ask the bodybuilders who go on high doses of AAS and report seeing increased attraction from women. It's not just because they have more muscles, either, because a lot of them report the changes even before any visible differences have been noticed in their physiques.

D

danishispsychic

That "vibe" you speak of is heavily influenced by one's current hormonal profile. Ask the bodybuilders who go on high doses of AAS and report seeing increased attraction from women. It's not just because they have more muscles, either, because a lot of them report the changes even before any visible differences have been noticed in their physiques.

Trust me, its just a vibe.

Aaron

Be born with powerful genetics. Joe Manganiello, Jason Momoa, Chris Hemsworth, even an odd-looking goof like Alexander Skarsgard makes women melt simply by virtue of being tall with non-peasant bone structure and a glow of good health. Simply be born with good genetics, lift, and eat well and women will flock to you because you're visibly better than the rest. Hope I helped.

opethfeldt

Trust me, its just a vibe.
Never said the "vibe" wasn't a thing. I was just saying, the "vibe" you put off is determined by your physiology and that includes things that can be manipulated with supplements. So, you're wrong in saying supplements can't help.

REOSIRENS

exactly! You really need to feel confident with yourself...women dont like insecure men in general... if you are tall it is a plus because women(the ones I know) love tall men...but confidence is a game changer... they like enigmatic men as well...

in terms of grooming, you don't need fancy stuff just stay fresh and clean... fragrance is important because women have olfactory expertise(don't overdo and choose wisely) fragrance can enhance your personality

REOSIRENS

Never said the "vibe" wasn't a thing. I was just saying, the "vibe" you put off is determined by your physiology and that includes things that can be manipulated with supplements. So, you're wrong in saying supplements can't help.
supplements are meant to fix personal health issues or moving things in the right direction...supplements won't make you happy or more confident but they can fix some physiological issues that prevent you to feel good about yourself... but in the end they will not give you these things(you need to interact with people and supplements cant give you this benefit)... environment is very important It is environment that can give you a better perspective of the world and social skills to deal with people and culture you need to interact with society in general...

Inaut

its just a "vibe" and being a leo and tall..................................................................................................................... not really in agreement with that comment. supplements can have a profound effects on hormones and even thought patterns. this would surely help somebody with low confidence attract a mate. I'm not saying its completely hinged on supplements but they can certainly help. it would be niave to reduce it to height and astrology (although most women want taller men --in agreement there)

ps. at one point there were 13 astrological signs-----what would happen to the supposed attractive leo in a different astrological sign?? i think it's only a subjective opinion --just as i am stating mine

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals