How To Improve Sexual Indurance (With Low Serotonin)

youngsinatra

Hey everyone,

Since lowering serotonin I feel so much better mentally (better cognitive functioning, more motivation, less fatigue)
Also feel better physically (less aches and pains, better digestion)
Lower serotonin also improves sexuality - the pleasure is just so much better, libido much higher etc. but I reach orgasm so fast, when I have lower serotonin.

The difference is like having sex for 5-10min versus 1-2min.

(btw I have used SSRIs until recently, which improved premature ejaculation and prolonged sexual endurance, but also had all kinds of other shitty effects)

Since lowering serotonin is a big theme in this forum I would love to hear your experience with that and what to try to improve this.

Peace

theantagonist

That's interesting. I just experienced rock-hard erections from low-dose aspirin. Currently I am not taking any aspirin because of sensitive gut and bruising.
How are you lowering serotonin? I've tried cyproheptadine a few times, 4mg. But does nothing. Haven't experienced the effects other users talk about.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hey everyone,

Since lowering serotonin I feel so much better mentally (better cognitive functioning, more motivation, less fatigue)
Also feel better physically (less aches and pains, better digestion)
Lower serotonin also improves sexuality - the pleasure is just so much better, libido much higher etc. but I reach orgasm so fast, when I have lower serotonin.

The difference is like having sex for 5-10min versus 1-2min.

(btw I have used SSRIs until recently, which improved premature ejaculation and prolonged sexual endurance, but also had all kinds of other shitty effects)

Since lowering serotonin is a big theme in this forum I would love to hear your experience with that and what to try to improve this.

Peace
Lower serotonin can resensitize the 5-HT1A receptor, which promotes ejaculation. So using a 5-HT1A antagonist might be helpful. Also, overstimulation of the sympathetic nervous system promotes ejaculation, so if you're too excited, you won't last very long.

schultz

I think it's a mistake to think of drugs as turning one thing on or off. Drugs in the "SSRI" category can affect the dopamine and noradrenaline system as well. On the flip side, drugs that are generally thought of as dopamine agonists can also increase serotonin (bromocriptine, cabergoline).

So what you are attributing to low serotonin or high serotonin may have nothing to do with serotonin.

Beastmode

Underlying anxiety and old patterns about sexual performance can be huge drivers of premature ejaculation.

Young men are typically more obsessed about this area of performance and construct an entire identity around it.

Consider doing some of Byron Katie's "The work" around this topic and you'll be surprised how much of your "identity" is tied into this. Once your mind slows down a bit and becomes more present to "what is," you won't be so anxious about stuff like this.

Hgreen56

Lower serotonin can resensitize the 5-HT1A receptor, which promotes ejaculation. So using a 5-HT1A antagonist might be helpful. Also, overstimulation of the sympathetic nervous system promotes ejaculation, so if you're too excited, you won't last very long.
like what?

baccheion

Alpha-GPC (ie, acetylcholine)? GABA can have a numbing effect, though pleasure is also reduced.

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

Anti-serotonin things like the raw carrot salad, cooked mushrooms, coffee and microdosing LSD (especially this) makes me ejaculate pretty quickly.
I didn't try cypro yet.

I tried slow and deep breathing during intercourse and it helped somewhat with preventing over-arousal too soon.
I just feel like the low-serotonin state makes me feel so much more sensations - including sexual sensation - that's leading me to orgasm much quicker.

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

But I have to say, that short but very-pleasurable sex is better than long and less-pleasurable, but that's just for my part so to say :D

Hans

Forum Supporter
Anti-serotonin things like the raw carrot salad, cooked mushrooms, coffee and microdosing LSD (especially this) makes me ejaculate pretty quickly.
I didn't try cypro yet.

I tried slow and deep breathing during intercourse and it helped somewhat with preventing over-arousal too soon.
I just feel like the low-serotonin state makes me feel so much more sensations - including sexual sensation - that's leading me to orgasm much quicker.
When serotonin is higher, then dopamine is also higher. More dopamine can then be converted to noradrenaline which makes you more stimulated and prone to ejaculation. CBG is an alpha 2 adrenoreceptor antagonist, so can help to lower excess adrenaline. Zinc might also be able to help.

Razvan

N
When serotonin is higher, then dopamine is also higher. More dopamine can then be converted to noradrenaline which makes you more stimulated and prone to ejaculation. CBG is an alpha 2 adrenoreceptor antagonist, so can help to lower excess adrenaline. Zinc might also be able to help.
Not always it is like this ,cypro definitely lowers dopamine too much even tho lowers serotonin.

Razvan

Try high quality Tribulus Terrestris with at least 60 %protodioscin.It is truly amazing,i have one with 70%protodioscin.When you have high DHT and feel very androgenic you should feel sex better but not ejaculating so fast.
Other things that work are creatine and piracetam. You can combine this 3 together for a very nice effect.
Also try before doing penetration to press with a finger the top of your head penis very strong,this helps aswell.

Hans

Forum Supporter
N
Not always it is like this ,cypro definitely lowers dopamine too much even tho lowers serotonin.
Sorry I meant to say, if serotonin is lower, not higher.

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

Try high quality Tribulus Terrestris with at least 60 %protodioscin.It is truly amazing,i have one with 70%protodioscin.When you have high DHT and feel very androgenic you should feel sex better but not ejaculating so fast.
Other things that work are creatine and piracetam. You can combine this 3 together for a very nice effect.
Also try before doing penetration to press with a finger the top of your head penis very strong,this helps aswell.

Thanks man. At what dosage are you using TT?