How To Improve Sexual Indurance (With Low Serotonin)

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

Btw I don’t think that drinking water is that harmful when you eat a lot of salt (to taste).

I just give into my craving of drinking water and interestingly that always brings my calcium:phosphate ratio to 1:1

I feel like the liver really gives me good energy! - mainly as a source of retinol and copper.

Razvan

Yeah true about the water and salt to taste,i've personally lost the taste for water. :))

equipoise

I don't see the problem, just laugh it off and go for round 2. Low sero should mean low prolactin which makes refractionary period non existant (personally). I can easily mantain erection after cuming, it's quite an art of sex.

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

I don't see the problem, just laugh it off and go for round 2. Low sero should mean low prolactin which makes refractionary period non existant (personally). I can easily mantain erection after cuming, it's quite an art of sex.
I have experienced that also a couple times!
Probably best to not stress about, which makes things worse.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Because histamine îs
Because histamine is more stressfull and when i take some dopaminergic the bad effect of cypro wears off.
What kind of low dopamine symptoms did you get from cypro?

Razvan

What kind of low dopamine symptoms did you get from cypro?
Restless legs when using It more than one week,higher body fat,anti androgenic feeling and not feeling any stimulus in life,no motivion. Things that get away with Dhea,aspirin and piracetam.

Ismail

TT must be 60 % protodioscin. I have better than that from a local product but i know only two products with enough protodioscin which are vemoherb and tribestan. Don't buy the bull**** Tribulus everybody has with 90%saponins. The true TT is very dopaminergic and some of the protodioscin converts to dhea without aromatasing so without estrogen. I'm using it at 500-600 mg which for me is enough because I also take little dhea and pregnenolone,try 700-800 mg a day. Remember protodioscin not saponins. Vemoherb should deliver to europe.
Are these the ones you are talking of:

- VEMOHERB BULGARIAN TRIBULUS - the original Tribulus from Bulgaria (90 vegan caps | eBay
- Amazon product ASIN B07DCSYSNQ
Thanks.

Razvan

Yes ,but i don't guarantee nothing. I use a local producer with 70%protodoscion. I used it for 3-4 days and i needed to stop because it was too strong,i combined It with little dhea and pregnenolone and together it was so strong that I've got adrenals aches as Haidut suggested. So I decided to limit myself to only pregnenolone and dhea,TT more occasional.

redsun

Restless legs when using It more than one week,higher body fat,anti androgenic feeling and not feeling any stimulus in life,no motivion. Things that get away with Dhea,aspirin and piracetam.

Compared to the dopamine antagonism, the anti-histamine effect of cypro is very strong. And blocking histamine will cause all these symptoms except the restless legs which is due to the dopamine antagonism and the H1 antagonism since H1 receptor activation stimulates tyrosine hydroxylase.

Mauritio

Try some cistanche. It helps .

Razvan

Compared to the dopamine antagonism, the anti-histamine effect of cypro is very strong. And blocking histamine will cause all these symptoms except the restless legs which is due to the dopamine antagonism and the H1 antagonism since H1 receptor activation stimulates tyrosine hydroxylase.
Also lowers dopamine by increasing prolactin. After 2 weeks I need to rest almost one day after ejaculating to be ready again which is a sign of high prolactin, now after stopping for a while thanks to vitamin E ,aspirin and piracetam after 30 min I'm ready. Don't get me wrong cypro still can be useful and amazing but keeping it at low dosages and for short period of time is best.

Mauritio

Also lowers dopamine by increasing prolactin. After 2 weeks I need to rest almost one day after ejaculating to be ready again which is a sign of high prolactin, now after stopping for a while thanks to vitamin E ,aspirin and piracetam after 30 min I'm ready. Don't get me wrong cypro still can be useful and amazing but keeping it at low dosages and for short period of time is best.
Yes there's also this :

I do think for people with higher prolactin and /or lower dopamine the dopamine antagonism cam be significant. It's the opposite to bromocriptine in that regard ,which lowers prolactin by increasing dopamin.

redsun

A lot of people get confused by this relationship but prolactin goes up from cypro because of dopamine receptor antagonism and H2 receptor antagonism. Its dopamine which inhibits prolactin. When dopamine is not there, thats what causes prolactin to rise. This is why its also called the prolactin inhibiting hormone.

"As there is no change in plasma level of TSH before and after administration of cimetidine, cimetidine does not potentiate the release of hypothalamic TRH in the hypothalamo-infundibular portal vessels. So, cimetidine seems to produce no change in prolactin level through increasing TRH. H2 receptor in hypothalamus has a role of increasing dopamine secretion and as such, H2 antagonist, which plays the inhibitory role in dopamine secretion, causes increase in prolactin release. H2 antagonist with the prior administration of bromocriptine (D2 agonist) inhibits the increase of prolactin secretion. Therefore, it can be assumed that cimetidine does not have direct effect on pituitary."