How To Improve Sexual Indurance (With Low Serotonin)

Razvan

Thanks man. At what dosage are you using TT?
TT must be 60 % protodioscin. I have better than that from a local product but i know only two products with enough protodioscin which are vemoherb and tribestan. Don't buy the bull**** Tribulus everybody has with 90%saponins. The true TT is very dopaminergic and some of the protodioscin converts to dhea without aromatasing so without estrogen. I'm using it at 500-600 mg which for me is enough because I also take little dhea and pregnenolone,try 700-800 mg a day. Remember protodioscin not saponins. Vemoherb should deliver to europe.

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

Cypro if you take it for too much time will lower dopamine and you will feel too lethargic so I wouldn't mess around with it if you don't have other real problems.

I don‘t plan on using it right now but I am always thankful for any advice given.

Man, good old edgin for couple hours at week will do the trick

20210304_215528.jpg

ilhanxx

releasing pelvic muscles (kegel exercises) and good quality Bulgarian tribulus(difficult to find quality one) will make wonders in your bedroom.

Coderr

TT must be 60 % protodioscin. I have better than that from a local product but i know only two products with enough protodioscin which are vemoherb and tribestan. Don't buy the bull**** Tribulus everybody has with 90%saponins. The true TT is very dopaminergic and some of the protodioscin converts to dhea without aromatasing so without estrogen. I'm using it at 500-600 mg which for me is enough because I also take little dhea and pregnenolone,try 700-800 mg a day. Remember protodioscin not saponins. Vemoherb should deliver to europe.
How much dhea do you get?

T

TheBeard

Took months worth of Tribestan directly from Sopharma website at high dosage, did zit, zero, nada.
Only gave me kidney pain and red eyes.

The three meds that improved my libido tremendously:

Augmentin
Azithromycin
Testosterone cream

Broken man

Hey everyone,

Since lowering serotonin I feel so much better mentally (better cognitive functioning, more motivation, less fatigue)
Also feel better physically (less aches and pains, better digestion)
Lower serotonin also improves sexuality - the pleasure is just so much better, libido much higher etc. but I reach orgasm so fast, when I have lower serotonin.

The difference is like having sex for 5-10min versus 1-2min.

(btw I have used SSRIs until recently, which improved premature ejaculation and prolonged sexual endurance, but also had all kinds of other shitty effects)

Since lowering serotonin is a big theme in this forum I would love to hear your experience with that and what to try to improve this.

Peace
Bananas :D

AntiPUFA

When serotonin is higher, then dopamine is also higher. More dopamine can then be converted to noradrenaline which makes you more stimulated and prone to ejaculation. CBG is an alpha 2 adrenoreceptor antagonist, so can help to lower excess adrenaline. Zinc might also be able to help.

Alpha 2 antagonism will raise adrenaline, not lower it.

Alpha 2 agonism inhibit adrenaline/noradrenaline.

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

how is your diet looks like these days @youngsinatra
Solid foods.
500g basmati rice
600g lean ground beef
8 whole large eggs
2 cups cooked white button mushrooms
Salt to taste (quite a lot)

Beverages
1L pure clementine juice
250mL pure pomegranate juice
3-5 cups coffee
2-3L mineral water (contains 600mg Ca2+ per L) - drink it to thirst.

Supplements (daily)
Vitamin D3 - 5000 IU
Vitamin K2 (MK-7) - 400mcg
Vitamin E - 2 x 100 IU (AM/PM)
Dessicated Beef Liver - 3000mg
Magnesiumglycinate - 200mg
Niacinamide - 2-3 x 500mg (with 1:1 TMG)
Collagen - 2 x 10g

Macros
4100 calories
240g protein
570g carbohydrates
80g fats

Last edited:

Razvan

Dude i saw some studies that show that calcium from mineral water it isn't absorbed. I did this error in the past and i thought I was getting a lot of calcium but i only saw improvements adding milk. Also too much water makes prolactin higher. I will try to lower the water to 500 ml and add 1l of milk with maple syrup,agave or honey. Also what dessicated liver are you using ?

Hans

Forum Supporter
Cypro if you take it for too much time will lower dopamine and you will feel too lethargic so I wouldn't mess around with it if you don't have other real problems.
There's no significant dopamine antagonism at 4mg, which is the standard dose they use for PSSD. If it did have a significant effect, it would have increase prolactin, which is not the case. Also, the lethargy is from histamine antagonism.

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

Dude i saw some studies that show that calcium from mineral water it isn't absorbed. I did this error in the past and i thought I was getting a lot of calcium but i only saw improvements adding milk. Also too much water makes prolactin higher. I will try to lower the water to 500 ml and add 1l of milk with maple syrup,agave or honey. Also what dessicated liver are you using ?

To me it feels like I get the calming and blood pressure lowering effects from this calcium source. I don‘t do well with any dairy in any amounts.

My water:
image.jpg

My dessicated beef liver:
image.jpg

Razvan

There's no significant dopamine antagonism at 4mg, which is the standard dose they use for PSSD. If it did have a significant effect, it would have increase prolactin, which is not the case. Also, the lethargy is from histamine antagonism.
Have you tried It ? I disagree from my experience. Dopamine always is getting lower After 1 week of usage.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals