How To Improve Sexual Indurance (With Low Serotonin)

TMCMac

When serotonin is higher, then dopamine is also higher. More dopamine can then be converted to noradrenaline which makes you more stimulated and prone to ejaculation. CBG is an alpha 2 adrenoreceptor antagonist, so can help to lower excess adrenaline. Zinc might also be able to help.
What dose would be good? So does it lower or increase adrenaline? Other guy in the thread said it would increase it.

Last edited:

Ismail

Yes ,but i don't guarantee nothing. I use a local producer with 70%protodoscion. I used it for 3-4 days and i needed to stop because it was too strong,i combined It with little dhea and pregnenolone and together it was so strong that I've got adrenals aches as Haidut suggested. So I decided to limit myself to only pregnenolone and dhea,TT more occasional.
Oh ok, thanks buddy. What symptoms did you experience that made you think you had adrenal aches?

Hans

Forum Supporter
Restless legs when using It more than one week,higher body fat,anti androgenic feeling and not feeling any stimulus in life,no motivion. Things that get away with Dhea,aspirin and piracetam.
One does not simply gain higher body fat in one week. I won't deny your experience, but a lot of people don't get those effects even with much higher doses. Cypro can lower the stress hormones which makes you feel very calm and not motivated, but that does not mean it's because it blocks dopamine. More like someone might have low dopamine, which is revealed by the cypro.

Hans

Forum Supporter
I have some CBG. How long should this be done for to have noticeable long term effect? Daily for a couple months?
Most people actually notice a positive effect right away. What doses are you using and how do you take it?

Hans

Forum Supporter
What dose would be good? So does it lower or increase adrenaline? Other guy in the thread said it would increase it.
CBG is an alpha 2 adrenoreceptor agonist, so it lowers noradrenaline (a2a is the autoreceptor).

Razvan

I
One does not simply gain higher body fat in one week. I won't deny your experience, but a lot of people don't get those effects even with much higher doses. Cypro can lower the stress hormones which makes you feel very calm and not motivated, but that does not mean it's because it blocks dopamine. More like someone might have low dopamine, which is revealed by the cypro.
I don't know why you defend so much cypro when there is proof that it raises prolactin and i know how lowering stress hormones feels,but i also know how having high prolactin and needing to recover a lot from ejaculation feels. I also did lab tests.
I experimented with a lot of stuff and i know the low dopamine feelings.
As I said cypro is still amazing in low dosages and it surely helps in stressfull situations ,but using it everyday more than 2 mg for more than 2 weeks will cause low dopamine and in some people higher prolactin.
Even Ray Peat himself has said that he used 0.5-1mg for only few days.
Also I was referring that I gained body fat maybe after 2-3 weeks, makes you more bloated in every dosages and there are a lot of people that have experienced the same. I know the feeling of having high dopamine and seeing everything outside very clear, colorful and having a wide view when you watch things,feeling your body alive and energetic. Well,cypro makes me feel the opposite of this after some time, everything is more dull.
Also there is a thread about cypro sky rocketing blood glucose,that happened to me aswell when using cypro at night,the next day I had diabetic high glucose without eating. So I think cypro it is only an emergency need,there are a lot of stuff that are better to resolve stressful problems.

Last edited:

Jib

If you can last 1 minute, you can learn how to control your ejaculation. Check out "Johnathon White Lifestyle" aka "Sexual Kung Fu" on YouTube. You need to practice. But I'm convinced results are completely possible if you can last at least 1 minute.

In my case, developing what appears to be permanent and extremely severe premature ejaculation from Rexulti, I don't think there's any hope. It is literally impossible for me to even get 1/3 of the way inside without ejaculating. I never had this problem before while having sex regularly for 2 years. The medication (which is a 5-HT1A and Dopamine D2 agonist, and antagonist of 5-HT2C) appears to cause some kind of permanent alteration in the nervous/neurotransmitter system. There was one study on Abilify (predecessor to Rexulti) where it caused spontaneous ejaculations. They stopped upon stopping the medication, but it makes you wonder had the medication continued, would it have caused permanent damage. In my case, it did.

I can remember being able to penetrate without ejaculating immediately. I would give anything to get those days back. That being said, if you can do that, and last for 1 minute, you can control your ejaculation. If you can thrust 10 times, you can thrust 1,000 times. Sounds like an old proverb, right? But I truly believe that.

Highly recommended to practice both kegels and reverse kegels. Lots of times now I masturbate simply by doing kegels with an erection, without touching myself at all. The hypersensitivity is so extreme I can barely stand to even masturbate (with actual physical touch) to any meaningful degree. However, doing kegels with an erection is still pleasurable. It also simulates orgasm to an extent, as the PC muscle contracting unconsciously and forcefully is a big part of orgasm. So it's interesting to be able to experience a pretty close simulation of that without actually ejaculating.

I'd advise "solo cultivation," meaning masturbation without ejaculation, where you can practice these techniques. Building up the muscles in the pelvic floor and, even more importantly, learning how to relax them (reverse kegels) may go a long way in helping your endurance.

There is a very significant mind-body awareness going on here as well. Notice how your desire to ejaculate builds to uncontrollable degrees. You "know" that your goal is to last longer, to last as long as you want -- and yet, with fairly minimal stimulation, you shift into sympathetic nervous system dominance, and your thoughts become obsessively and compulsively fixated on ejaculation. You find it impossible to relax and it's like your body is taking over and your brain has zero control.

Ironic, because premature ejaculation is so frustrating. You'd think that the anxiety and depression from it would help temper the urge to ejaculate, but seemingly, they don't. This is one reason I advise at least experimenting with semen retention: to get used to sexual stimulation without ejaculation. To rewire your brain to experience sexual pleasure without ejaculation.

I'm single, and not dating, so my practice with this is solitary. "Solo cultivation" can be a great practice. When you masturbate without ejaculation, you build mind-body awareness, and experience sexual pleasure without being drained after. It is definitely helping me with my sexual frustration, to the point where even though I am not happy thinking I will probably never be able to experience sex again for the rest of my life, I am progressively feeling like maybe I can live with that. The pleasure from doing kegels while erect is actually fairly satisfying, and actually energizing, because without ejaculation you're not jacking up your levels of prolactin and oxytocin. Dopamine feels like it stays high. Sexual interest stays high.

If your partner is willing to work with you on this, even better. It may be worth experimenting with tantric sex, and mixing that in with 'traditional' (faster paced) sex. Building intimacy and mind-body awareness with a partner would be a very productive and bonding experience. If you can't or don't want to maintain that without ejaculating then simply try experimenting with slower, mindful sex at first, and then escalate to the way you're used to doing it with your partner.

Just a thought. Going very slow with foreplay can give you an opportunity to develop more mind-body awareness and potentially learn how to control your ejaculation even more. Extremely high arousal levels with manageable levels of physical stimulation can help teach you how to "pull back" from the urge to ejaculate.

In my case I'm assuming it's nerve or neurotransmitter damage of some sort from the medication. I hope I can recover but I'm also mentally prepared to accept that I may be permanently sexually disabled and there may be nothing I can do about it. I can very easily imagine how I used to be, and how these practices may have helped me immensely back then. Like the "Knee Over Toes Guy" knee ability zero program for your legs.....awesome, even if your legs are very weak. However, if your legs are paralyzed and you're bound to a wheelchair for life, it is not going to be much use to you.

I look at premature ejaculation while being about to last 1-2 minutes as having "weak legs," in this metaphor. PSSD/medication sexual damage would be like being bound to a wheelchair. Just because I cannot practice what I preach because of sexual disability doesn't discount its validity. I would seriously consider "solo cultivation," check out "Sexual Kung Fu" channel on YouTube, and get to learning/practicing. It is entirely possible to reprogram your nervous system, if your nervous system has not been permanently damaged. I am extremely confident that with practice you could massively improve your ability to control your ejaculation.

Hans

Forum Supporter
I
I don't know why you defend so much cypro when there is proof that it raises prolactin and i know how lowering stress hormones feels,but i also know how having high prolactin and needing to recover a lot from ejaculation feels. I also did lab tests.
I experimented with a lot of stuff and i know the low dopamine feelings.
As I said cypro is still amazing in low dosages and it surely helps in stressfull situations ,but using it everyday more than 2 mg for more than 2 weeks will cause low dopamine and in some people higher prolactin.
Even Ray Peat himself has said that he used 0.5-1mg for only few days.
Also I was referring that I gained body fat maybe after 2-3 weeks, makes you more bloated in every dosages and there are a lot of people that have experienced the same. I know the feeling of having high dopamine and seeing everything outside very clear, colorful and having a wide view when you watch things,feeling your body alive and energetic. Well,cypro makes me feel the opposite of this after some time, everything is more dull.
Also there is a thread about cypro sky rocketing blood glucose,that happened to me aswell when using cypro at night,the next day I had diabetic high glucose without eating. So I think cypro it is only an emergency need,there are a lot of stuff that are better to resolve stressful problems.
It's not that I defend cypro, it's just that I don't want misconceptions. Cypro blocks H1 at a Ki of 0.06, whereas for D1, D2 and D3 it's 117, 112, 8, respectively. So the histamine antagonism is many times higher than dopamine, and if you take a small dose of cypro, you're blocking mostly histamine and not dopamine. Only at higher doses will the D3 antagonism become significant.
As redsun mentioned, histamine increases dopamine, so lowering histamine can lower dopamine. The low dopamine symptoms are due to histamine blockage and not direct dopamine antagonism, unless you took a really high dose.
If someone isn't histamine dominant, then cypro won't affect them as much, whereas if someone is histamine dominant, will be much more affected.

OP
youngsinatra

youngsinatra

I dont know the reason for this but I tried banana diet for 2 months for fat loss and I was constantly horny.....
That's interesting - so you basically only ate bananas? I feel like eating a low-fat high carb diet with lots of potassium-rich items is very good for libido.

Whenever I eat too much fats, it becomes hard to get that rock-hard erections and I feel like my blood flow is worse - even with coconut-oil etc

Razvan

That's interesting - so you basically only ate bananas? I feel like eating a low-fat high carb diet with lots of potassium-rich items is very good for libido.

Whenever I eat too much fats, it becomes hard to get that rock-hard erections and I feel like my blood flow is worse - even with coconut-oil etc
Yeah because when eating lower fat you use only glucose as a source of energy :))

AndrogenicJB

Yeah because when eating lower fat you use only glucose as a source of energy :))
I saw in another thread you mentioned eating 250 grams of fat and 500 grams of carbs how was that for using glucose as energy, did you experience blood flow problems or not? I'm asking because im thinking of raising my saturated fat to 100 grams intake and carb intake to possibly 350

Razvan

I saw in another thread you mentioned eating 250 grams of fat and 500 grams of carbs how was that for using glucose as energy, did you experience blood flow problems or not? I'm asking because im thinking of raising my saturated fat to 100 grams intake and carb intake to possibly 350
I think that was when I did an experiment of very high calorie and it indeed help back than, right now I'm eating fat to taste which is approximately 60-100 grams sat fat. Carbs being 450-500 or maybe more.

AndrogenicJB

I think that was when I did an experiment of very high calorie and it indeed help back than, right now I'm eating fat to taste which is approximately 60-100 grams sat fat. Carbs being 450-500 or maybe more.
I saw on another thread you said you weren't consuming starch. If so do you supplement b1 (thiamine) as no real peaty foods are high in thiamine and it is required for proper ATP use for sugars. If so what brand of thiamine do you use and what dosage?

Razvan

Ye
I saw on another thread you said you weren't consuming starch. If so do you supplement b1 (thiamine) as no real peaty foods are high in thiamine and it is required for proper ATP use for sugars. If so what brand of thiamine do you use and what dosage?
Yes i supplement thiamine,i use thiamine hcl local brand, I use 100 mg with orange juice few times daily sometimes even more 200-300 it depends. Makes my breathing easier and together with piracetam boosts dopamine very nicely.
Orange juice still contains enough thiamine if it is fresh though.

AndrogenicJB

Ye
Yes i supplement thiamine,i use thiamine hcl local brand, I use 100 mg with orange juice few times daily sometimes even more 200-300 it depends. Makes my breathing easier and together with piracetam boosts dopamine very nicely.
Ye
Is piracetam safe to use long term and does it create a tolerance effect. I am thinking of choosing either bromantane or piracetam. Thanks for the reply I will supplement thiamine hcl as im using some white sugar to boost my carbs

Razvan

Is piracetam safe to use long term and does it create a tolerance effect. I am thinking of choosing either bromantane or piracetam. Thanks for the reply I will supplement thiamine hcl as im using some white sugar to boost my carbs
Yes it is very safe and between bromantane and piracetam i would choose piracetam as it stimulates mitochondrial respiration as aspirin. Together with b1 it is very synergistic and you will feel a difference in mood and breathing. Piracetam can build tolerance but if you use it two days on and one off you should be ok. Dosages varies from 1g to 2,5
I feel it from 1,2 only for now.

golder

Yes it is very safe and between bromantane and piracetam i would choose piracetam as it stimulates mitochondrial respiration as aspirin. Together with b1 it is very synergistic and you will feel a difference in mood and breathing. Piracetam can build tolerance but if you use it two days on and one off you should be ok. Dosages varies from 1g to 2,5
I feel it from 1,2 only for now.
How would you/anyone compare to phenylpiracetam?

Broken man

I am celiac and living at Czech republic so gluten free baked goods are very expensive. I replaced almost all bread and baked things with bananas but still had main meals of potatoes or rice and meat.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals