How To Improve Aura?

Arrade

Most people only like me when I have a bit of anxiety. Whenever I take niacinamide and quash all my anxiety, people seem to be very fearful of me. How would you explain that? Maybe being overly calm makes me look arrogant...
I like some anxiety because it help you navigate the situation. Otherwise you don’t care at all and that can make you hurt connections or not feel the flow of interaction

Capt Nirvana

A strong aura is the only way I could explain some people and how people treat them. No matter what they do, how nice they are, or not nice, or how extroverted or introverted,any behavior, people always love them or like them from when they are children all the way to adulthood. Maybe they're just born like that. Or have strong and attractive energy ? How do I get this? I want to be liked or at least not have a negative aura.
Most people confuse charisma with the thermal life field. Both can be "upgraded" by stimulating the arterio-venous glomic anastamoses (densely innervated by adrenergic axons). The adrenal glands are not confined to those adorable little triangular hats atop the kidneys.

Prosper

So when someone calls me stupid, and I notice I get a pain in my stomach, the pain in my stomach is the real raw experience, and me telling myself I am stupid and feeling bad about it is the illusion?

No. If you get hut, you are contextualizing your own self in a way that allows certain stimulation 1) to be labelled as undesirable stimulation 2) to evoke undesirable reaction 3) to cause this reaction to become a dominant perception in your awareness. You have to self-enforce the kind of subjective narrative of the nature of your existence that makes you immune to such chains of negative emotional consequences. Preferrably by not enabling the first step to happen at all. You have to get down to the source: WHY and HOW does someone's insult hurt you? Demand the answer from yourself. You will find that the one who enables your bad feelings is always you, by your own beliefs and assumptions about yourself. Others can only take advantage of the hand you extend at them.

I can sit here and pay attention to the pain in my stomach, and focusing on it radiate it outwards or disperse it or whatever, but I’m still using my thoughts to do all this. I’m thinking about the feeling, right?

Paying attention is not thinking. If you look at a tree and see a tree, you are thinking. If you look at a tree and see indefinable beauty, you are paying attention.

I appreciate everything you’re writing, but am curious about why the precedence is given to bodily sensations rather than thoughts.

You misunderstand me. Neither has presedence over the other. That which is perceived as a sensory experience, and that which perceived as a cognitive experience, there is not difference. In their un-interpreted form they are much of the same substance, only in different shapes. Each has to be given attention.

Prosper

Most people only like me when I have a bit of anxiety. Whenever I take niacinamide and quash all my anxiety, people seem to be very fearful of me. How would you explain that? Maybe being overly calm makes me look arrogant...
Impossible to say.

LUH 3417

No. If you get hut, you are contextualizing your own self in a way that allows certain stimulation 1) to be labelled as undesirable stimulation 2) to evoke undesirable reaction 3) to cause this reaction to become a dominant perception in your awareness. You have to self-enforce the kind of subjective narrative of the nature of your existence that makes you immune to such chains of negative emotional consequences. Preferrably by not enabling the first step to happen at all. You have to get down to the source: WHY and HOW does someone's insult hurt you? Demand the answer from yourself. You will find that the one who enables your bad feelings is always you, by your own beliefs and assumptions about yourself. Others can only take advantage of the hand you extend at them.

Paying attention is not thinking. If you look at a tree and see a tree, you are thinking. If you look at a tree and see indefinable beauty, you are paying attention.

You misunderstand me. Neither has presedence over the other. That which is perceived as a sensory experience, and that which perceived as a cognitive experience, there is not difference. In their un-interpreted form they are much of the same substance, only in different shapes. Each has to be given attention.
Very insightful thanks for the clarification

crestind

I think what we call 'Aura' is just a pheromone
I think it's some sort of subtle electromagnetic thing unknown to modern, mainstream science. Possibly not even electromagnetic, could be something else. Pheromones probably won't work at long distances.

baccheion

I don't think this, but I'm not entirely sure of what it is myself.
Possibly. Hormones (progesterone, especially) and oxytocin can result in a glow. On the other hand, aura comes across from a distance and can be picked up by a camera.

crestind

Possibly. Hormones (progesterone, especially) and oxytocin can result in a glow. On the other hand, aura comes across from a distance and can be picked up by a camera.
Source on photographing auras? I've seen the ones online, but they all just look like photos of people with random blobs of color superimposed on top. More telling is that there are zero instructions on how to build this alleged aura camera.

baccheion

Source on photographing auras? I've seen the ones online, but they all just look like photos of people with random blobs of color superimposed on top. More telling is that there are zero instructions on how to build this alleged aura camera.
I assumed aura meant positive energy/disposition. A camera can pick up that someone is beaming/glowing.

Prosper

I assumed aura meant positive energy/disposition. A camera can pick up that someone is beaming/glowing.

Yes, photogenicity is a strong measure of metabolism / energic fitness / aura. It's very evident in group photos taken in clubs and bars. Some look nice regardless of lens, lightning and angle. Others can't help looking like ghouls. They may smile, but their eyes scream absence. When you are low energy, attractive facial motorics and body posturing are one of the first things to go.

Aura is basically the life and intent you radiate from within to without. It is in constant struggle against opposing external energies that seek to push it back inwards. These are not necessarily harmful or supernatural energies. All I am saying is that in order to "be your own comfortable self", you have to consciously direct your internal presence outwards like a bubble. This is what others will recognize as personal space. True sensee of personal space does not come from cultural expectations, but from what you can directly project outward. In this way, the natural law of "might makes right" prevails.

When your energy fails, your aura fades and your personality hides within.

smith

Most people confuse charisma with the thermal life field. Both can be "upgraded" by stimulating the arterio-venous glomic anastamoses (densely innervated by adrenergic axons). The adrenal glands are not confined to those adorable little triangular hats atop the kidneys.
What do you know about this? Google doesn't reveal much.
really interested bump

DannyIrons™

[QUOTE="Look into Buteyko Breathing too. Coincidentally ties into the work of Mew. Had some interesting articles I had saved somewhere too, I believe they were from NIH.gov? They were talking about how mouth breathing actually induces some sort of O2 to CO2 imbalance, though that might have been from Buteyko[/QUOTE]

Patrick McKeown of the Buteyko Clinic and Mike Mew wrote a childrens book together called Buteyko meets Dr Mew

DannyIrons™

Interesting thread... one concept that has come up again and again in my readings about such fringe topics is breathing. I would recommend having your tongue on the roof of your mouth. Some pressure maybe? Nasal breathing. Never mouth breath.

Look into Buteyko Breathing too. Coincidentally ties into the work of Mew. Had some interesting articles I had saved somewhere too, I believe they were from NIH.gov? They were talking about how mouth breathing actually induces some sort of O2 to CO2 imbalance, though that might have been from Buteyko.

Another thing of note... qigong... the Chinese exercise of unknown (?) origin, has breathing exercises as a critical component.

Funnily enough, Patrick McKeown of the Buteyko Clinic and Mike Mew wrote a childrens book together called Buteyko meets Dr Mew. Buteyko makes you more calm-headed and that'll definitely improve aura, no one likes irritable or aggressive/whinging people.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals