How To Improve Aura?

OP
E

Endew57

The Peaty things
Dopamine and GABA but especially dopamine aka energy... charm and charisma always comes back to this.

Daredevil types usually have a strong aura. I guess it's related to dopamine

OP
E

Endew57

Good aura comes from being healthy & happy, probably mostly happy - emotionally light & bubbly, thinking good thoughts effortlessly and having every day feeling like Christmas morning (as Ray has written should be the standard human experience).

As far as healthy, standard milk and orange juice, eggs, liver, and sunshine.

As far as happy - having a strong social network, serving others as much as possible, and spending as much time as possible doing things you enjoy (including work)

Helping others really works

Arrade

I'm starting to notice a correlation of anime avatars and lookism theories.

Anyways, of course good energy production in a elemental sense can give off a good "Aura". Simply having enough energy, being healthy and having little stress to feel good.

There's a wide arrange of attractive qualities, weather they're sexual qualities or not, and many have nothing to do with how one necessarily looks.

Obviously someone who is healthy is going to appear more attractive, and have more attractive qualities.

But if we are using the word "Aura" then we of course have to perceive beyond "looks", because of it's very definition we have to focus on the feeling or intuition we get beyond a visual perception.

Along with a sole focus on the persons individual field or"Aura", instead of personal opinions or perceptions of someone dependent on how they look like.

So saying that, it should be more difficult to tell what the actual "Aura" is from a photograph, and you could only assume. "Oh they're good looking they must have it easy".

Someone who is good looking doesn't mean they have a good aura.

So In real life experiences I've had instances of being more attracted to girls who are more "normal" looking if they have energy that feels "nicer", has more feminine quality.

There are plenty of guys I've met who aren't good looking but have great personalities and combination with being social and friendly can have better sex lives than those who are physically attractive and assume sex should come to them.

There is in fact, attractive qualities beyond the typical chimp mating style observations we like to always compare ourselves to, that is more aligned to higher consciousness, and an energy more subtle but is extremely more powerful.
You said wot m8? What's a lookism theory

LUH 3417

Idk about aura k2 D3 and high dose vitamin c make my skin glow like I’m 15 again

crestind

Interesting thread... one concept that has come up again and again in my readings about such fringe topics is breathing. I would recommend having your tongue on the roof of your mouth. Some pressure maybe? Nasal breathing. Never mouth breath.

Look into Buteyko Breathing too. Coincidentally ties into the work of Mew. Had some interesting articles I had saved somewhere too, I believe they were from NIH.gov? They were talking about how mouth breathing actually induces some sort of O2 to CO2 imbalance, though that might have been from Buteyko.

Another thing of note... qigong... the Chinese exercise of unknown (?) origin, has breathing exercises as a critical component.

Last edited:

Arrade

Interesting thread... one concept that has come up again and again in my readings about such fringe topics is breathing. I would recommend having your tongue on the roof of your mouth. Some pressure maybe? Nasal breathing. Never mouth breath.
Yeah I'm actually getting a broken nose fixed so I can nose breath again. It helps your jawline develop, posture, and breathing from your diaphragm

OP
E

Endew57

I have been researching this topic for a while and ive found the following:

Starting the day in a good mood
Having pleasant mind(thoughts)
Helping others
Concentration on something
Daredevil activities
Spending time grooming
Drinking plenty of water
Having plants in your home
Doing Arts( dancing, singing and/ or drawing
Epsom salt baths
Salt water swim or bath
Natural soaps and skincare products
Wearing crystals
Praying
Meditating
Living like your being watched
Grooming in public
Making sure your surroundings are neat
Eye exercises
Not taking yourself so seriously

Entropy

You said wot m8? What's a lookism theory

It's from a forum I don't care to visit due to it's low consciousness, superficial, and narrow focus on physical attraction....Having an overestimation of how much sexual attraction from a women's perspective is based off how the male looks, usually highlighting androgenic features, symmetry, bone structure, muscle mass etc. And usually placing a lower value of healthy social improvement, or the quality of being human, but at the same time taking on the perspective of the "alpha male dominance" theory. But maybe I'm assuming too much..

Look into Buteyko Breathing too. Coincidentally ties into the work of Mew. Had some interesting articles I had saved somewhere too, I believe they were from NIH.gov? They were talking about how mouth breathing actually induces some sort of O2 to CO2 imbalance, though that might have been from Buteyko.

Another thing of note... qigong... the Chinese exercise of unknown (?) origin, has breathing exercises as a critical component.

My college had a Buteyko Teacher come in and lecture about it, he apparently cured his asthma with the technique which is basically slow breathing or pausing and holding exhale.

Defiantly aligns with Ray Peat, and C02.

Beyond having the tongue on the roof of the mouth for proper oral positioning and keeping the muscles and face in structural integrity, etc. In Qigong it's required to have the tongue touching the roof of the mouth in order to connect the front and back channels, forming a circuit, usually called micrcosmic orbit, small universe or heavenly circuit. During cultivation of chi, the tongue touching the roof signals the connection of both channels & also development of ambrosia fluid.

Last edited:

Herbie

Tai chi, chi gong, hiking in nature alone for a week with no contact with civilisation. Supporting a high metabolic rate. Taking things which lower serotonin and estrogen.

crestind

Beyond having the tongue on the roof of the mouth for proper oral positioning and keeping the muscles and face in structural integrity, etc. In Qigong it's required to have the tongue touching the roof of the mouth in order to connect the front and back channels, forming a circuit, usually called micrcosmic orbit, small universe or heavenly circuit. During cultivation of chi, the tongue touching the roof signals the connection of both channels & also development of ambrosia fluid.
I've had some seemingly weird experiences with this, but I'm not sure if it's just me tripping balls. Mostly like I felt weirdly more energetic if I did it? But that could be simply due to less mouth breathing. If you can recommend any good qigong books PM me. Would be much appreciated.

smith

What's the point in improving something others can't see?
So they can feel it instead.
There is in fact, attractive qualities beyond the typical chimp mating style observations we like to always compare ourselves to, that is more aligned to...[subtle energy]
+1

Last edited:

Prosper

Everything is an exchange energy. In social interactions your likability is determined by whether you attract or radiate energy. Ever felt anxious in a social situation, as if your surroundings were trying to squish you? That's energy fleeing further inside you, in an attempt to hide from whatever you subconsciously perceive threatening you. Stress hormones increase, flow state lessens. Other people generally will not find you attractive in such state.

With some meditation and postural work, you can learn to do the opposite: to radiate energy outwards, which is another word for being in a state of pseudo-vulnerable relaxation (as long as you are physically relaxed, nothing can hurt you emotionally). Next time you are relaxed, pay attention to your most superficial blood flow. It can feel almost like your skin is tingling. Now try to project this tingling outwards throughout your whole body. The bloodflow in your extremities will increase. You will radiate more heat to your surroundings.

Socializing in such state is rewarding for all parties involved. You give a gift of energy to others, which others can either vibe with or feed on. Over time you will learn to notice how different people have differnt ways of interacting with social energy. With some, you can build it up mutually until something fun and novel is created. Others you will notice are dangerously leechful, or harmfully generous. In either case, the best thing you can do is to become aware of this exchange. Start asking yourself whether someone is a taker or a giver, and branch out from the insights you stumble upon witin that process.

LUH 3417

Everything is an exchange energy. In social interactions your likability is determined by whether you attract or radiate energy. Ever felt anxious in a social situation, as if your surroundings were trying to squish you? That's energy fleeing further inside you, in an attempt to hide from whatever you subconsciously perceive threatening you. Other people generally will not find you attractive in such state.

With some meditation and postural work, you can learn to do the opposite: to radiate energy outwards, which is another word for being in a state of pseudo-vulnerable relaxation (as long as you are physically relaxed, nothing can hurt you emotionally). Next time you are relaxed, pay attention to your most superficial blood flow. It can feel almost like your skin is tingling. Now try to project this tingling outwards throughout your whole body. The bloodflow in your extremities will increase. You will radiate more heat to your surroundings.

Socializing in such state is rewarding for all parties involved. You give a gift of energy to others, which others can either vibe with or feed on. Over time you will learn to notice how different people have differnt ways of interacting with social energy. With some, you can build it up mutually until something fun and novel is created. Others you will notice are dangerously leechful, or harmfully generous. In either case, the best thing you can do is to become aware of this exchange. Start asking yourself whether someone is a taker or a giver, and branch out from the insights you stumble upon witin that process.
So when you’re anxious you’re actually trying to protect yourself from your own feelings, or from another person robbing you of your energy?

Prosper

So when you’re anxious you’re actually trying to protect yourself from your own feelings, or from another person robbing you of your energy?
Astute question. All bad feelings are enabled by the self. The source of the trigger is irrelevant. What is relevant is your level of self-mastery. Ultimately it doesn't matter whether I call you stupid or you call yourself stupid: you hurt, for you. The cure to both is the same: ability to passively accept whatever is thrown at your awareness. Physical pain, emotional trauma, addiction. They are all self-maintained thoughtforms. All thoughtforms grow more powerful the more they are thought about. The more they are paid attention to as raw experiences, the less their power becomes. They burn out. All thought is delusion in that they direct you away from the experience itself. Thought is intent, but not all intent is thought.

To directly answer your question: Both are the same thing. You are protecting yourself from accidentally giving away energy to someone or something you don't consider energy-worthy. Remember: energy is infinite. No one can take more energy from you than you are willing to give. Simply pay attention to how much you are giving away, and no one can take you by surprise and cause harm.

YourUniverse

Everything is an exchange energy. In social interactions your likability is determined by whether you attract or radiate energy. Ever felt anxious in a social situation, as if your surroundings were trying to squish you? That's energy fleeing further inside you, in an attempt to hide from whatever you subconsciously perceive threatening you. Stress hormones increase, flow state lessens. Other people generally will not find you attractive in such state.

+1

LUH 3417

Astute question. All bad feelings are enabled by the self. The source of the trigger is irrelevant. What is relevant is your level of self-mastery. Ultimately it doesn't matter whether I call you stupid or you call yourself stupid: you hurt, for you. The cure to both is the same: ability to passively accept whatever is thrown at your awareness. Physical pain, emotional trauma, addiction. They are all self-maintained thoughtforms. All thoughtforms grow more powerful the more they are thought about. The more they are paid attention to as raw experiences, the less their power becomes. They burn out. All thought is delusion in that they direct you away from the experience itself. Thought is intent, but not all intent is thought.

To directly answer your question: Both are the same thing. You are protecting yourself from accidentally giving away energy to someone or something you don't consider energy-worthy. Remember: energy is infinite. No one can take more energy from you than you are willing to give. Simply pay attention to how much you are giving away, and no one can take you by surprise and cause harm.
So when someone calls me stupid, and I notice I get a pain in my stomach, the pain in my stomach is the real raw experience, and me telling myself I am stupid and feeling bad about it is the illusion? I appreciate everything you’re writing, but am curious about why the precedence is given to bodily sensations rather than thoughts. I can sit here and pay attention to the pain in my stomach, and focusing on it radiate it outwards or disperse it or whatever, but I’m still using my thoughts to do all this. I’m thinking about the feeling, right?

morgan#1

Self-compassion carries on to everyone, with good vibes everywhere. Don’t look to others, you have all the answers you need. Some are in that bubble for good, they like it that way. My 2 cents is don’t bother worrying about your aura, be your true self, it’s so much more fun. Then you put your well earned energy outside of your fear-based thoughts. External vs internal. Be nice to yourself, and you’ll be nice to everyone. Realizing they are not the scary boogie man, they are just like you.

Last edited:

lampofred

Most people only like me when I have a bit of anxiety. Whenever I take niacinamide and quash all my anxiety, people seem to be very fearful of me. How would you explain that? Maybe being overly calm makes me look arrogant...