How To Improve Aura?

Endew57

A strong aura is the only way I could explain some people and how people treat them. No matter what they do, how nice they are, or not nice, or how extroverted or introverted,any behavior, people always love them or like them from when they are children all the way to adulthood. Maybe they're just born like that. Or have strong and attractive energy ? How do I get this? I want to be liked or at least not have a negative aura.

Waynish

Changing how you feel inside. Don't focus on the aura or get sucked into believing that someone or you can see it accurately. Stop trying to control the outcome - if you can control yourself, then you are set.

baccheion

Iodine protocol (ie, progesterone). Vitamin D3 + K2 MK-4 + magnesium. Medicinal MSM lotion on face and body.

Last edited:

johnwester130

I believe the definition of energy is :

thyroid hormone
taurine/glycine
b vitamins
coq10
vitamin k2

all running through your body

The "energy blockage" seen in people with bad auras can be removed with LSD, so serotonin clearly plays a role in energy flowing through the body

SOMO

What's the point in improving something others can't see?

I think if you're meditating to communicate with Source or channel Sirians or some ***t, you're wasting your time.
But if you're meditating to relieve stress, that's probably a good use of your time.

I guess like with most spiritual activities, you have to separate the woo from the activity. Otherwise you're just engaged in religious ritual.

Also is it possible that "Aura" has a lot to do with physical appearance?

Who do you think is more likely to have a magnetic aura? Left or right?

teal-swan-tatto.jpg
images

Left or right?
EUyZl4B.png

Last edited:

Waynish

I think if you're meditating to communicate with Source or channel Sirians or some ***t, you're wasting your time.
But if you're meditating to relieve stress, that's probably a good use of your time.

I guess like with most spiritual activities, you have to separate the woo from the activity. Otherwise you're just engaged in religious ritual.

teal-swan-tatto.jpg
images

Left or right?
EUyZl4B.png

Teal is a fraud.

OP
E

Endew57

teal-swan-tatto.jpg
images

Left or right?
EUyZl4B.png

I can see them. I met 4 people in my lifetime where they actually made me think about it in the moment. They had a super saiyan 4 goku aura. You have a point none of them were ugly.

OP
E

Endew57

I believe the definition of energy is :

thyroid hormone
taurine/glycine
b vitamins
coq10
vitamin k2

all running through your body

The "energy blockage" seen in people with bad auras can be removed with LSD, so serotonin clearly plays a role in energy flowing through the body

Is it any other way to get rid of this " energy blockage" besides LSD?

OP
E

Endew57

Changing how you feel inside. Don't focus on the aura or get sucked into believing that someone or you can see it accurately. Stop trying to control the outcome - if you can control yourself, then you are set.

Seen and noted

johnwester130

Arrade

A strong aura is the only way I could explain some people and how people treat them. No matter what they do, how nice they are, or not nice, or how extroverted or introverted,any behavior, people always love them or like them from when they are children all the way to adulthood. Maybe they're just born like that. Or have strong and attractive energy ? How do I get this? I want to be liked or at least not have a negative aura.
It's called "Halo effect" aka they're good looking

Arrade

Also if you're a male increasing test and dht would make you more confident and calm.

OP
E

Endew57

It's called "Halo effect" aka they're good looking

It work's vice versa too. The times I've been called good-looking were also the times I've been told I have a strong aura. And that's what I was working on at the time.

Arrade

It work's vice versa too. The times I've been called good-looking were also the times I've been told I have a strong aura. And that's what I was working on at the time.
I was being kind of facetious, though not untruthful. It definitely has to do with charisma and behavior as well. I think being dominant and calm helps.
Think Steve jobs, not necessarily a lady killer but considered highly charismatic.

x-ray peat

I would agree that its more about internal states, confidence, optimistic, open etc. People probably sense the opposite like how dogs smell fear and run.

Arrade

I would agree that its more about internal states, confidence, optimistic, open etc. People probably sense the opposite like how dogs smell fear and run.
I noticed when you nervous sweat, your body odor smells different. I kind of believe in pheromones for people, but it isn't something to focus on fixing. It's a downward path from internal states of confidence/fear

lampofred

Dopamine and GABA but especially dopamine aka energy... charm and charisma always comes back to this.

YourUniverse

Good aura comes from being healthy & happy, probably mostly happy - emotionally light & bubbly, thinking good thoughts effortlessly and having every day feeling like Christmas morning (as Ray has written should be the standard human experience).

As far as healthy, standard milk and orange juice, eggs, liver, and sunshine.

As far as happy - having a strong social network, serving others as much as possible, and spending as much time as possible doing things you enjoy (including work)

Entropy

I'm starting to notice a correlation of anime avatars and lookism theories.

Anyways, of course good energy production in a elemental sense can give off a good "Aura". Simply having enough energy, being healthy and having little stress to feel good.

There's a wide arrange of attractive qualities, weather they're sexual qualities or not, and many have nothing to do with how one necessarily looks.

Obviously someone who is healthy is going to appear more attractive, and have more attractive qualities.

But if we are using the word "Aura" then we of course have to perceive beyond "looks", because of it's very definition we have to focus on the feeling or intuition we get beyond a visual perception.

Along with a sole focus on the persons individual field or"Aura", instead of personal opinions or perceptions of someone dependent on how they look like.

So saying that, it should be more difficult to tell what the actual "Aura" is from a photograph, and you could only assume. "Oh they're good looking they must have it easy".

Someone who is good looking doesn't mean they have a good aura.

So In real life experiences I've had instances of being more attracted to girls who are more "normal" looking if they have energy that feels "nicer", has more feminine quality.

There are plenty of guys I've met who aren't good looking but have great personalities and combination with being social and friendly can have better sex lives than those who are physically attractive and assume sex should come to them.

There is in fact, attractive qualities beyond the typical chimp mating style observations we like to always compare ourselves to, that is more aligned to higher consciousness, and an energy more subtle but is extremely more powerful.