How to identify a stress response and how to stop it.

khan

What do those meals consist of? Also, are your feet cold before a meal and then heats up with the meal, but then return to cold after 1-2 hours, or does the meal actually make them cold?
Meals usually are chicken with rice or fried eggs with bread. My feet are warm before meals but becomes cold after 1 or 2 hours of meals.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Meals usually are chicken with rice or fried eggs with bread. My feet are warm before meals but becomes cold after 1 or 2 hours of meals.
How much fat do you have with each meal? Too low fat can also be a problem.

redsun

Korven, TY

NO, I have not tried any of those, my issues are mostly horrendous muscle tension and squeezing in my head, jaw, face and body
Man if I could get relief from this it would change my life

Considering you were on benzos and your catecholamines, serotonin, histamine, glutamate and GABA are all low... My guess is now you are mainly dealing with low GABA and your body may be compensating by keeping everything else lower. Or they are all low because you lack something vital to make them.

I would ask though if you ever tried supplementing B-complex after benzo use and also how is your micronutrient intake in your daily diet? Making GABA is a heavily B-vitamin dependent process and it also depends on insulin. Making all neurotransmitters in general depends on B-vitamins. So if you never tried a B-complex I would try that first.

daydreamer

TY all

No I dont take any supplemts at all, but have a ton at home that I can take
I drank beer for 25 yr and smoked weed also, but no longer do anything

I stopped drinking when I quit benzos, so I think GABA issues are likely, diet is good
I have reason to believe by body is still freaking out over no more beer and benzos

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
TY all

No I dont take any supplemts at all, but have a ton at home that I can take
I drank beer for 25 yr and smoked weed also, but no longer do anything

I stopped drinking when I quit benzos, so I think GABA issues are likely, diet is good
I have reason to believe by body is still freaking out over no more beer and benzos
Have you tried allopregnanolone, thyroid and B-vitamins? B6 (as of others) is essential for the synthesis of all neurotransmitters.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
No but i would be open to at least b vit and allopregnenolge

DO you have good sources, I have this one Coenzyme B-Complex Caps | Coenzyme Vitamin | Country Life

and how about this Pregnenolone - BioMatrix - Hormone, Anti Aging, Womens Health - 507-01

someone mentioned that my low histamine could be over methlation, would methlfolate jack me up?
I haven't checked out many B-vit supplements, so can't really recommend a good one. Pure encapsulation has a good one I think.
Idealabs has allopregnanolone, so I'd get it there instead of buying only pregnenolone.

No methylfolate will only increase methylation even more. Folic acid on the other hand might increase histamine.
How much protein do you eat daily?

daydreamer

Intake is good, 2 organic eggs AM and then PM organic fish or chicken
Do you think its worth it to try a Bcomplex with Methylfolate?

The big takaways with me are

I have been a high end athlete my whole life 5'10" 175 slim with muscle my body looks like this my whole life Mike Dolce, Your UFC FIT Coach

Drank high end trappist beer 8% and up every night with dinner for years
smoked high end cannabis evernight at bed for many years
took .25 xanax bedtime every night for years
Never had any health issues
4yrs ago anxiety/ depression set in
Derealization, fear, panic, head pressure, antisocial
1.5yrs ago, stopped beer and weed and xanax
now, body is tense as hell, squeezed, feel like I cant breathe. agitation
Fast COMPT enzyme
numerous doctors and nurologists, they all say anxiety
Im the benzo world my symptoms are commen among long term users that cease

My guess is CNS/muscle/nervous system disregulation...

My biggest symptoms as of 9.21 that are ongoing and chronic are horrible body tension/squeezing/woozy off balance feeling/distended pregnant belly/sinus congestion

I take NO vits, or supplements now, Im sensitive to many things, but once in a while, KAVA root, or even puff of weed

IM open to trying things, or Im going back on drugs to seek relief

TY all for you help, I need it

Last edited:

redsun

Intake is good, 2 organic eggs AM and then PM organic fish or chicken
Do you think its worth it to try a Bcomplex with Methylfolate?

The big takaways with me are

I have been a high end athlete my whole life 5'10" 175 slim with muscle my body looks like this my whole life Mike Dolce, Your UFC FIT Coach

Drank high end trappist beer 8% and up every night with dinner for years
smoked high end cannabis evernight at bed for many years
took .25 xanax bedtime every night for years
Never had any health issues
4yrs ago anxiety/ depression set in
Derealization, fear, panic, head pressure, antisocial
1.5yrs ago, stopped beer and weed and xanax
now, body is tense as hell, squeezed, feel like I cant breathe. agitation
Fast COMPT enzyme
numerous doctors and nurologists, they all say anxiety
Im the benzo world my symptoms are commen among long term users that cease

My guess is CNS/muscle/nervous system disregulation...

My biggest symptoms as of 9.21 that are ongoing and chronic are horrible body tension/squeezing/woozy off balance feeling/distended pregnant belly/sinus congestion

I take NO vits, or supplements now, Im sensitive to many things, but once in a while, KAVA root, or even puff of weed

IM open to trying things, or Im going back on drugs to seek relief

TY all for you help, I need it
2 eggs and chicken or fish doesnt tell us much. How much total protein do you consume? Should be around 120g+ for most males. Also if you dont consume red meat this sounds like a diet barely adequate in zinc.

daydreamer

Im not sure, as I dont count the grams
2 eggs in am with spinach, cheese, peppers and tortilla
lunch - small wrap with turkey and cheese
dinn - either some form of fish or chicken - veg like okra or something like that - pasta like ravoili or shells
dinn is usually protien - veg - pasta
then a bit of dairy ice cream

drink 1 cup coffe in am and water thoughout the day, but not enough, sometimes apple juice as well

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I've added "Balancing blood sugar" as number 5 to the list.