How to help prevent Covid-19 injections (viral vector gene therapy) for Children

PolishSun

in my country I heard parents had a watch next to school organized, in some Facebook groups children are encouraged to take 2 mobile phones to school, in case one is taken away by school administration and they need help.

Peatful

in my country I heard parents had a watch next to school organized, in some Facebook groups children are encouraged to take 2 mobile phones to school, in case one is taken away by school administration and they need help.
Which country?

OP
P

Peatness

Personally I think this whole 18mo has been about normalising the vaxx so they can get it into children.
Sadly I agree. Whitney webb has exposed what the wellcome trust is up to regarding children. Getting parents to wake up is the difficult bit.

TheCalciumCad

"GP’s to be paid an additional £10 for every child they inject with a Covid-19 Vaccine on top of the £12.58 already received" That gives you a big clue to the overall strategy.

OP
P

Peatness

Jabs for 12 to 15-year-olds expected to be approved by the medical officers after all

OP
P

Peatness

School Vaxxx - The school is 100% responsible​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/gPvWQ76fN5HF/

While the kids are in school they are under the protection and control of the school. The school and individual teachers will be held accountable at all times.
Handing over care to an outside party will NOT wash. The school is 100% responsible and will be held liable.

Peatful

School Vaxxx - The school is 100% responsible​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/gPvWQ76fN5HF/

While the kids are in school they are under the protection and control of the school. The school and individual teachers will be held accountable at all times.
Handing over care to an outside party will NOT wash. The school is 100% responsible and will be held liable.

At work- dont have time to watch- but quick question:
Are the parents signing off?
Thats the current set up in our district.
Can you speak to that?

Thx Pina

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals